Options

Kill count at events.

er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
Well, that would be pretty funny how many times they killed the chief events, so people know what is the favorite to kill.
regards

Comments

• Options
    frenzy11frenzy11 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well it is kinda interesting idea, but I think it is not necessary.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    The king of Dead would go to jade cyclop. Cause of dead = murdered for 3 godly that never seem to drop fast enough.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    got 1 useless Godly fort piece from Cyclops and nothing else... unless you consider general's flags to be an item... But I would like a personal counter of how many times I killed a certain boss... I dont care to win anything but just an option where I can go see how many times I kill a specific boss would be nice... I have to be at around 4k kills on that stupid Wolfman for the wings but honestly I could of exaggerated =)
  • Options
    er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes, this is by grace. No end to be useful but would be nice.
    There are better more suggestions urging.
    regards
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree with frenzy, this is would be pretty cool, but at the same time pointless, considering it's not permanent content, the jade forest is limited, along with the wings., I think a total kills on all monsters would work tho :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Yeah, I agree with this too.

Would be nice to know how many kills I've done on a specific monster.

And also if only to have proof for the endless whining that "I've killed Jade Cyclop 6,000x but still no murdermaker, I'm quitting this game" statements.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree with this too.

Would be nice to know how many kills I've done on a specific monster.

And also if only to have proof for the endless whining that "I've killed Jade Cyclop 6,000x but still no murdermaker, I'm quitting this game" statements.

We never quit the game. Instead, we tell people and ***** about it on forums. Then we go farm endless tower. And get it a month later.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Good for you Ultra, that eventually you got Murdermaker after a month.

Monks don't have that chance unless they've got heaps of potions and revives.

But we're off topic lol.