EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

12346Next

Comments

• Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Aomine i wasnt even talking to you, idiot i was talking to ultra

Lol sorry buddy, thought it was me ^_^
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Money does help actually kiddo, your starting to **** me off in these forums, dosent yout mum and das have parental control on the wifi? Think about it gems buy the tickets, and the drops are rare , its a challenge, its not supposed to be easy. Now **** off and dont even bother replying kid

Now think about the extremely rare drop rates in endless. How much money money do you wanna spend for tickets to hit the lottery? Hundreds? Thousands? And even then, you might not get it. My point was that you cannot spend money to progress through the game. It really is about luck.

And who the **** do you think you are? God? I may be a kid, but who are you? Probably some loser who has no life and therefore trash talks kids on a video game forum.

And lol, you **** me off. You posted like five threads about how the tournament was late yesterday. Ten minutes late. What the hell is your problem? OCD?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Haha reas back what you just said, money WILL get you what you need, luck is for the people who dont pay. Go do your homework now kiddo, peace
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Cut it with the personal insults, please.
  • SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    Help me moloch... I cant play the game buddy..
    Stuck @ loading screen @ end... After accessing network it just circles infinitely.
    A week now
  • puppetknivespuppetknives Registered Users 8 Posts
    whats new with the new update??
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    whats new with the new update??

Skeleton Ronin now drops Demon Price reagents instead of minion reagent.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Skeleton Ronin now drops Demon Price reagents instead of minion reagent.

And the Storm wings show properly, along with the Skeleton's dash attack, and some backend fun.
  • PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thanks Moloch for your reply and the team for updating stones. Too bad he doesn't drop tier 8 gear, given he became harder to kill for some.
    Haha reas back what you just said, money WILL get you what you need, luck is for the people who dont pay. Go do your homework now kiddo, peace

I said that money MIGHT help you with what you need. If you have the worst luck ever and spend ten grand on gems for tickets for endless, you still might not get a godly. Luck is the key player here.

anyway, as Moloch said, the argument is over.
  • dzungkungdzungkung Registered Users 3 Posts
    dear Moloch
    after server maintenance in yesterday, I can not connect to the server. Im playing the character name trungdzung class Warriors, level 32. I have download the game after server maintenance but can not enter the game by trungdzung character. Im useing IOS, please help me.
    Thank soo much
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    And the Storm wings show properly, along with the Skeleton's dash attack, and some backend fun.

boss drop Godly ??
  • PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Nope.

• avinash218avinash218 Registered Users 1 Posts
    guys next tournament starts on??
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    /sigh I love the game, i just hate what Glu did with it. I don't feel like i will be missed in these forums, but if i do quit, i certainly won't miss seeing your comments. Seriously, have you seen anyone who is happy about this "update"? You guys want to hate on the guy that voices almost everyone's opinion.....

And thank god for who? Thank god for the guy that thinks that this update will lead to better ones? A ton of people were ****ed off with the original jade forest......now look at what happened. To sum it up, im done with this argument, just quit the hate, and besides, im done hating on glu.

I'm also done, It just relax man, it's just a game, and there WILL be better updates, not every update is going to be huge, haha.
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I'm also done, It just relax man, it's just a game, and there WILL be better updates, not every update is going to be huge, haha.

Yeah, let's just hope those big updates all come soon:)
  • schleimstuhlschleimstuhl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ich weiß nicht warum glu das spiel kaputt patcht ?
    Wieso sollte man den Jade Wald spielen ? , die dropraten sind absoluter mist , keine lev.45 gegenstände sondern der selbe müll
    den es auch beim demon gibt .
    Ich hoffe das glu das noch mal fixen wird, weil das spiel sonst langsam an reitz verliert
  • rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Will sword skeleton drop lvl 44 weapons after the update on march 5th?
  • schleimstuhlschleimstuhl Registered Users 2 Posts
    @ rescue1 No
  • kokobokokokoboko Registered Users 11 Posts
    ,, HUGE,, tnis was the biggest stupidity .... jade armor whit low gs than unbreakable. .....WHATEVER
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    kokoboko wrote: »
    ,, HUGE,, tnis was the biggest stupidity .... jade armor whit low gs than unbreakable. .....WHATEVER
    I agree, a lot od PPL have best weapon, yet you can take, what? IF you dont have chance in tower on 111+...
  • GREED943GREED943 Registered Users 6 Posts
    The event is horrible
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    The rage of beast god tournament is easy to win! I don't know what everyone is complaining about.. here are 3 ways to win easily (or at least place)

1- mortgage your house
    2- sell your car
    3- don't eat anything for a month

So easy! :)
This discussion has been closed.