Rage of the Beast God - Tiered Spender Event

MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
Rage of the Beast God
Tiered Spender

Hello warriors, and welcome to the first Eternity Warriors 3 Tiered Spender event!

This is your last chance to grab phased out CNY content for a year, and a first chance to acquire the best of the new gear!

Starts: Thursday, 3/6/2014 17:00 PST
Ends: Sunday, 3/9/2014 17:00 PST

12979398864_471a193a7b_b.jpg

HOW IT WORKS:
1. Make offerings to the beast king god
2. Earn 500 VP for every beast king offering
3. Get new exclusive gear!
4. You get the rewards of all tiers you unlock!
5. Rewards will come 5-7 days after tournament ends!

Tiered Rewards

Tier 1: 1,000 VP
Silver Token x5, Health Potion x5

Tier 2: 4,000 VP
Gold Token x2, Energy Potion x5
+ All Tier 1 rewards!

Tier 3: 9,000 VP
Beast King Token x5, Revive Potion x5
+All Tier 1-2 rewards!

Tier 4: 22,500 VP
Wings of Nian
+All Tier 1-3 rewards!

Tier 5: 32,500 VP
Nian Cub
+All Tier 1-4 rewards!

Tier 6: 65,000 VP
General's Flags, Golden Netherborn Wings
+All Tier 1-5 rewards!

Tier 7: 125,000 VP
Lv 44 Gold Beast King Weapon
+All Tier 1-6 rewards!

Player Rewards

1st: 1st-5th place
Lv 45 Gold Beast King Cheastpiece

2nd: 6th-20th
Lv 44 Purple Helm
Prev134

Comments

• ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Pretty sure I already know the answer ;) any way players will be able to earn offerings of the beast directly? Or only by purchase with gems?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So this is a pay to win tournament? Or am I interpreting it incorrectly?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    If you cant earn beast tokens then getting 125k vp would cost insane amounts of real money. Most high gs players are gonna walk away from this game. So hope you can earnem. I for one would walk away
  • GbudGbud Registered Users 7 Posts
    So Tuesday's tournament gets cancelled with no notice and we're stuck with a pay to win tournament for the weekend? At least I have time for the great outdoors then!
  • SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Pay2win. Lame
    GottiBoy wrote: »
    If you cant earn beast tokens then getting 125k vp would cost insane amounts of real money. Most high gs players are gonna walk away from this game. So hope you can earnem. I for one would walk away

125000 divided by 500=250 beast tokens. That equals 2500 gems. 5200 gems costs 100 dollars. So that amounts to something around 4.8. So basically, if you want to get 125k vp, be prepared to spend 480 dollars. that is ridiculous.

Unless Glu changes this, i highly doubt many players are going to participate. I mean, seriously, i could buy a months worth of groceries with that.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Comar wrote: »
    Pretty sure I already know the answer ;) any way players will be able to earn offerings of the beast directly? Or only by purchase with gems?

Read the part where it says Tiered Spender.....
    $400 usd for tier7
    $200 usd for tier6
    $100 usd for tier5
    Lol scept, 25k gems not 250k, still insane amounts of money
    Lol scept, 25k gems not 250k, still insane amounts of money

I fixed it, noticed that right after i posted it.
    I can do math, wasn't my question...
    Ok, for one, who is going to actually spend money on this tournament?
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Still ridiculous 100-400 usd to get some items that will be superseded next week with $500 worth of gems...
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Still ridiculous 100-400 usd to get some items that will be superseded next week with $500 worth of gems...

I hear ya...guess we'll see when it launches.
    I can do math, wasn't my question...

I know you can do math. But say, even if they make these a daily option, you can only get three beasts tokens. Nothing remotely close to 125k vp
    K_OtiC wrote: »

Yeah, i dont care what anyone says, if this tournament comes out the way we think it will, then Glu is the dumbest company ever.
    I know you can do math. But say, even if they make these a daily option, you can only get three beasts tokens. Nothing remotely close to 125k vp

I agree. Not directed at you--and def not upset at any player here.

Disappointed that something like this would be presented. Lots of money for no return.
    I agree. Not directed at you--and def not upset at any player here.

Disappointed that something like this would be presented. Lots of money for no return.

Yeah, this is pathetic.
    If it end up being pay 2 win, as many players as we can get to should stop playing until changed lol
    If it end up being pay 2 win, as many players as we can get to should stop playing until changed lol

Just stop paying money. I swear, my entire guild thought that this new tourney would be a boss hunt event. We got so happy, but this....this.......

Seriously, 3ENVY fell apart because over 10 members left and quit the game. We had to rebuild Calamitous. Hasn't Glu learned anything?
    At least the prizes are good.
    BadName! wrote:
    Someone at Glu is overestimating the popularity of this game. Please accept my sincere condolences

Yeah, there are plenty of other games that people can play. What does Glu think theyre doing? Or is this "tournament" just a joke?
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Wow GLU you guys are money hungry... Make the tournament for free to play too.. This is bogus
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Wow GLU you guys are money hungry... Make the tournament for free to play too.. This is bogus

Well, it's not that bad, i mean like, the amount of money you have to spend is only equal to like half your mortgage, or like an entire months groceries.....it's not too bad
  • mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    What a lame tournament, atleast make it so that we could get some vp from iron/silver tokens
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm not spending a dime on this tournament. I don't think anyone else should either.
  • SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yeah, might be time to find a new favorite app game, hope no one participates in this shiit.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I agree with xMichaelx, I won't spend either. Paying to win tournament is not why anyone plays games.
    Just stop paying money. I swear, my entire guild thought that this new tourney would be a boss hunt event. We got so happy, but this....this.......

Seriously, 3ENVY fell apart because over 10 members left and quit the game. We had to rebuild Calamitous. Hasn't Glu learned anything?

Just to be fair, 3NVY is gone. Not reorganized, not under a new banner. As one of the original senior officers of that guild, everyone left for their reasons, and has moved on. As what we should all do.

Best of luck to the new guild Calamitous, I know many of those guys. Good peeps!
    Just to be fair, 3NVY is gone. Not reorganized, not under a new banner. As one of the original senior officers of that guild, everyone left for their reasons, and has moved on. As what we should all do.

Best of luck to the new guild Calamitous, I know many of those guys. Good peeps!

Not the whole guild is reorganized. But a ton of people in Calamitous were from 3ENVY
    I agree with xMichaelX too. Im not paying a single penny for a tournament that involves spinning wheels. What the hell is this? ****ing Gambling?
This discussion has been closed.