Rage of the Beast God - Tiered Spender Event

Comments

• BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    This pay to win tourney is a disgrace! Sure you can always pay in games like this as Glu needs to make money but it should only ever to be to save a player time or effort and definitely not the only way you can participate in something !!! To exclude those who don't want to spend a bucketload of money on a tourney and give them no other way of entering it is pathetic and grossly money hungry. I've supported this game so far and have spent approximately $100 over the last month which I think was good value as I have thoroughly enjoyed the game... up until now with this disgraceful effort! Please never do something like this again or I' ll be taking my money elsewhere and I and my guild will be boycotting this tourney
  • troyietroyie Registered Users 7 Posts
    GottiBoy wrote: »
    Lol scept, 25k gems not 250k, still insane amounts of money

People without money can sit out this one.
  • SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    WOW!

Can't believe that GLU just trolled us. First they skip offering tournament, second they dont give a tournament on tuesday. Now when they do an offering tournament, its rigged so only people who pay or hackers can win. But not only that they make this tournament a 2 day event.

Way to go Glu!

Anyone else notice that "glu" is a banned word in the game? I'm sure we know the reason why "glu" is banned in the game. Its cause they pull off dumb stuff like this and they don't want people mentioning how retarded they are in the ew3 chat.

Glu, please stop with the troll. It's starting to get annoying.
  • YodafettYodafett Registered Users 8 Posts
    This is by far, the most money hungry thing I have seen a game company do, ever.
    And I can assure you I have played A LOT of games.

GLU, You are on the brink of losing some of your most active players (some already quit), and now this.. You think this is going to bring them back?: A tournament that people can only participate in by spending money to get items that you took away only last week saying it was your last chance to try and get them until next year!, remember that? hmm?

I actually thought with all the players voicing their complaints, you would actually bring some fresh content or some more fun tournaments, but this, coupled with 'even less fun than last time' jade bosses that have nothing new. It's just rubbish.

I have seen way bigger game companies than yours fail for treating loyal customers with disrespect.
    Continue on this path and see where it goes.

All the best.

Alan
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Not the whole guild is reorganized. But a ton of people in Calamitous were from 3ENVY

So, we are way off topic of this post...but you should really listen to the person that spent more than a week in the guild. Just allow your guild to fly gracefully under its own banner. Doesn't need any association with a dead guild just bc you ran a tournament in there...

:)
  • StevetheoneStevetheone Registered Users 14 Posts
    Don't mind tournaments that test you skill or characters toughness but won't be taking part in any that rely 100% on your wallet. Bad move Glu.
  • GREED943GREED943 Registered Users 6 Posts
    The event suxxxx
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    **** my play time when from 8hr+ a day to 1 hrs now this baloney tournament. guess player w/o ton of candy cash have to sit out of this game or find another game to play... Man I rather spend the money need toget T7 to buy me a Xbox 1 or ps4 and buy bunches of game atleast once we gone with it you can trade it. This game nothing. I don't even know if I want to spent time playing this baloney anymore.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Comar wrote: »
    So, we are way off topic of this post...but you should really listen to the person that spent more than a week in the guild. Just allow your guild to fly gracefully under its own banner. Doesn't need any association with a dead guild just bc you ran a tournament in there...

:)

Alright. And yea, this is way off topic.

Anyway, anyone who either plans to go to college or anyone who actually has an IQ of above 10 can sit out on this tournament. Dropping endless drop rates, removing godlies from the current jade forest, doubling the amount of tickets needed to go into endless....these were all things that ****ed a TON of players off. And now....this. This is by far the most disgraceful thing i have ever seen a company do. Even Heroes of Order and Chaos did a better job than you.

A tournament that is 100% based on how fat your wallet is.......how pathetic is that? You think this game is the newest hot **** Glu? Well, news flash. WE DONT HAVE TO PLAY YOUR GOD**** GAME. EW3 is a great game, but **** you Glu. Screw your sorry greedy asses.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I just wanted to join the discussion and add:

Hey Glu go f**k yourselves.

Thank you
  • SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    I just don't understand what made glu think that this was a good idea.

Surly the person who made this tournament was drunk, high, and had a gun to his head. Because other then that, I really dont see how they can make such a retarded move.

Even if I tried, I couldn't have made this dumb of a decision. But glu pulled it off.

Congrats, you never cease to amaze me glu!
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    So I guess I'm one of those few who are rather happy with this tournament.

No, I'm not spending that huge amount of money for a weapon and armor with the same stats as what I already have. But I don't mind spending for a Nian Pub.

This weekend is a great opportunity for players to level up and improve on their gears. Those already on high levels, also a good time to stock up on your resources for future evolve and fusing tournament.

So no complain from me. In fact, thank you Glu.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    So I guess I'm one of those few who are rather happy with this tournament.

No, I'm not spending that huge amount of money for a weapon and armor with the same stats as what I already have. But I don't mind spending for a Nian Pub.

This weekend is a great opportunity for players to level up and improve on their gears. Those already on high levels, also a good time to stock up on your resources for future evolve and fusing tournament.

So no complain from me. In fact, thank you Glu.

why couldnt they make a freaking endless tournament? At least that wont be a waste of my time, cuz it might give me the gear i want. But nooo, they skipped the offering tourney, the endless tourney, and now, well, its a play to win. A play to win for a sword that i want from endless. That's why everyone is mad.
  • GREED943GREED943 Registered Users 6 Posts
    on est pas des pigeons bandes de voleur avec votre event pourri c'est des joueur ou de l'argent vous aurez pas les deux deja réglez les problèmes du jeux rajoutés des quêtes et de l'équipement pour les HL avant de vouloir faire payés les gens car votre jeux devient vide et sans intérêt bande de boulet
  • Ways2010Ways2010 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I fixed it, noticed that right after i posted it.

Are you crazy With this event? What your fu... Problem dude?? Why do you make this event for pay???? During 3 days?? ***??
    We like play this game but now it's too bad with your fu.... MAJ and your event.... It's not normal for a free game...
    why couldnt they make a freaking endless tournament? At least that wont be a waste of my time, cuz it might give me the gear i want. But nooo, they skipped the offering tourney, the endless tourney, and now, well, its a play to win. A play to win for a sword that i want from endless. That's why everyone is mad.

Seriously, an evolve or fusing tournament with wonderous reward is also a waste of time. if u want the weapon, then go do endless. no one is stopping u from doing so.
    Ways2010 wrote: »
    Are you crazy With this event? What your fu... Problem dude?? Why do you make this event for pay???? During 3 days?? ***??
    We like play this game but now it's too bad with your fu.... MAJ and your event.... It's not normal for a free game...

Ummmm, why did you point at me? All i did was fix a calculation that showed how much you had to pay to win.

Which, by the way, is 480 US dollars.

It's not my event. I hate it too.
    Seriously, an evolve or fusing tournament with wonderous reward is also a waste of time. if u want the weapon, then go do endless. no one is stopping u from doing so.

My point was that an endless tournament would at least bring up my vp by 100k. And the rewards are bad, but they are good in a pay to win tourney?
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    if certain player willing to spent money good for them that what money are for. if you have them why not spend them. let just hope the next tourney will be more reasonable. Gl u has to pay their bills but if the next tournament is going to be a pay to win then f this game.

what Gl u doesn't realize this move has a double edge effect this will make player that want to stay legit to enjoy the tournament turns to hack.
    pelepala wrote: »
    if certain player willing to spent money good for them that what money are for. if you have them why not spend them. let just hope the next tourney will be more reasonable. Gl u has to pay their bills but if the next tournament is going to be a pay to win then f this game.

what Gl u doesn't realize this move has a double edge effect this will make player that want to stay legit to enjoy the tournament turns to hack.

There is no double edge effect. For every thousand people who leave, there will be one retarded mental person who will spend thousands. And therefore, that person makes up for the thousand who leave. So Glu wins, players lose. Simple as that.
    My point was that an endless tournament would at least bring up my vp by 100k. And the rewards are bad, but they are good in a pay to win tourney?

Rewards are always better for spin tournament. It had been so since they started this game.

People are complaining that many players above level 51 are farming for spins using the quest reset glitch and might pwned the spin tournament. So Glu changed the rule a bit to benefits players that really spend. So I think it's cool.

Increase your VP? You have until eternity for any other future tournaments to slowly accumulate your VP.
    Rewards are always better for spin tournament. It had been so since they started this game.

People are complaining that many players above level 51 are farming for spins using the quest reset glitch and might pwned the spin tournament. So Glu changed the rule a bit to benefits players that really spend. So I think it's cool.

Increase your VP? You have until eternity for any other future tournaments to slowly accumulate your VP.

Problem is, i dont have an eternity to increase my vp if tourneys are taking a turn for this. And that's because i dont have an infinite source of money.

And i have absolutely no problem with people pwning the spin tourney. I'd rather have a leaderboard full of people who worked rather than people who just whipped out their wallet. After all, it takes patience to continually farm daily quest reset glitch.
  • SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I think jonwayne is either employed by glu or getting a kickback from tourney money. You have lost your fuuking mind if you think this tourney is a good idea, think glu will pay the price for this one in the end.
    Problem is, i dont have an eternity to increase my vp if tourneys are taking a turn for this. And that's because i dont have an infinite source of money

Then don't do this kind of tournament. There's other things to do in game other than tournament. There are different kind of tournament each week. Not every week is spin. You like this one, do it. You don't like it, skip.
    SoFuQ wrote: »
    I think jonwayne is either employed by glu or getting a kickback from tourney money. You have lost your fuuking mind if you think this tourney is a good idea, think glu will pay the price for this one in the end.

Lol, i wouldnt go that far. JonWayne has been playing the game since its beta version, so hes really good. So the bad prizes in non pay to win tourneys dont phaze him because he already has everything.
  • SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Ok Guys, Let see this in different angle of view.
    Yes, I agreed this Pay to Win tourney is lame.
    But at least the prizes is the best so far.
    Take example for Nian Cub.
    Before hand. U can only get this by Beast Offering and depend mainly on your **** pure luck.
    You will end up empty hand with huge $$ spend.
    Now they introduce Tier rewards with guarantee prize after you reach among of VP. Ain't it better for those people who want it?
    And always remember this, they never force u to spent.
    Just skip this tourney and I'm sure you will still have more to do beside this. Go Tower, level new char. Farm gold. Etc.
    And those $$ spenders won't have much advantage with all those prize too.
    So don't worry. And enjoys the game.
    For myself, I may consider not to spent.
    Sirike wrote: »
    Before hand. U can only get this by Beast Offering and depend mainly on your **** pure luck.
    Now they introduce Tier rewards with guarantee prize after you reach among of VP. Ain't it better for those people who want it?
    Just skip this tourney and I'm sure you will still have more to do beside this. Go Tower, level new char. Farm gold. Etc.

everything you said is true.

But the good things only came because this was a pay to win tourney. But if they do this in the future for non pay to win tourneys......I will love Glu
    Lol, i wouldnt go that far. JonWayne has been playing the game since its beta version, so hes really good. So the bad prizes in non pay to win tourneys dont phaze him because he already has everything.

Thank you.

Sirike wrote: »

*clap clap clap*
    So I guess this seals the deal.

Glu has already started the tournament, *****ing about it on forums isn't going to help. So either spend money, or just don't participate.

Thank you and have a nice day.
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Everyone Walt for offering tournament, yes we have but not this what we want... Free game. Endless tourn off. Jade forest, should be calles Trash Forest. Some time ago you can take 44 legendarny weapon, but now IF you have 36 you don't have chance to win in endless because 100+ it's unbrakable. So I must spend my polish month payment for this weapon? No way. A lot od plwyers leave this game, "The best game ever". Funny joke. Where is justice?
This discussion has been closed.