I'm Disgusted!

GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
hello everyone .. I wanted to know what kind of tournament this is! spend hundreds of € to win something? are you kidding me? dear Gluu're completely out of the way! Instead of making a tournament where you from the possibility of winning at all create one that gives the possibility to who spends the most? or who hacks better? bah .. no way this thing .. instead of releasing an update with at least a decent pvp to not get bored you will miss out on this nonsense? I just do not understand .. accept criticism because there is all! 125,000 equals VP do spend hundreds and hundreds of €/$! ... who does not agree?! I'm really bored I'm game..
Prev1

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    hello everyone .. I wanted to know what kind of tournament this is! spend hundreds of € to win something? are you kidding me? dear Gluu're completely out of the way! Instead of making a tournament where you from the possibility of winning at all create one that gives the possibility to who spends the most? or who hacks better? bah .. no way this thing .. instead of releasing an update with at least a decent pvp to not get bored you will miss out on this nonsense? I just do not understand .. accept criticism because there is all! 125,000 equals VP do spend hundreds and hundreds of €/$! ... who does not agree?! I'm really bored I'm game..

I agree buddy.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    I agree too... So why didnt you support my blacklist petition?
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    I agree too... So why didnt you support my blacklist petition?

I agree that this is a dumb tournament. I agree that you probably shouldn't spend hundreds on this tournament.

I do not agree in shaming other people because of a video game.
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Tournaments should be something like " Play for this many hours, complete N number of level's in endless towers, earn xxx amount of gold, which is more realistic, i Do not like the fusion part as if a person gear is fully evolved then there is no point, Tournaments should be more realistic, like find x amount gold weapon or find x amount of soul shard, May be scavenger hunt. like you have to find x amount of reagents so on and so forth.
    Tournaments should be something like " Play for this many hours, complete N number of level's in endless towers, earn xxx amount of gold, which is more realistic, i Do not like the fusion part as if a person gear is fully evolved then there is no point, Tournaments should be more realistic, like find x amount gold weapon or find x amount of soul shard, May be scavenger hunt. like you have to find x amount of reagents so on and so forth.

Any tournament is okay. I personally hate evolving, but this pay to win tourney is ridiculous. But there really nothing you can do.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    This is Glu we're talking about... they've been money hungry in their games for years, not sure why you're surprised now.

On all honesty though, I would say this is the first Glu game that a user can win (the main missions) without having to pay money albeit you have to spend hours on doing so.

I gave up on Contract Killer Zombie Origins because of its super difficult levels later in game.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    This is Glu we're talking about... they've been money hungry in their games for years, not sure why you're surprised now.

On all honesty though, I would say this is the first Glu game that a user can win (the main missions) without having to pay money albeit you have to spend hours on doing so.

I gave up on Contract Killer Zombie Origins because of its super difficult levels later in game.

I love EW3 before because i could get everything with patience. but more and more it seems like now you need money....
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree too
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Best is patience u wait earn gems and and utilize dem,.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Is proper English really that difficult?
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    U need 2500 gems to get T7, and worst is that there already in few hours are ppls who have spent more. GLU doesn't cares about us because there is idiots whos spending thousends of €. And thats why they can make tournaments like this ****.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Funding the game lol.
    Expect a game to get updates from nothing?

If you don't like it don't spend, geez its not like there forcing you.
    Demonic666
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Who want to spend thousand dollar for lvl 44 weapon or "generals flag, demonic wings" lol.... Glu eat that prizes
    Demonic wrote: »
    Funding the game lol.
    Expect a game to get updates from nothing?

If you don't like it don't spend, geez its not like there forcing you.

I agree but if glu want us to spend money on the tourney atleast make the prizes RARE ... The top prize is equivalent to godly whats the point
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree man
    -Sagelz
  • orphynorphyn Registered Users 4 Posts
    While I'm never really okay with pay to win, I understand that they have costs that they need to cover.

My main issues are:
    -There is no way to obtain these tokens without spending money (at least you could get jade offerings from cyclops)
    (I know you can get free gems from quests/offers/etc, however that pays for at most like 3 offerings and is a really bad return on investment in most cases when you're playing for free as they are often better spent on higher tier mats for evolving gear)

-There is a leaderboard for top guilds, but apparently no rewards for high-ranking guilds.

***The fact that there was no tournament for the past 2-3 days, and here's another 3 days that a lot of people will have little to no motivation to play for.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Is proper English really that difficult?

Are we in english class?
    Rare, if you get T7 you get nian cub, 3 wings and ton of tokens plus a lvl 44 godly weapon.

Exactly how much rarer could it get?
    Demonic666
  • BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    orphyn wrote: »
    While I'm never really okay with pay to win, I understand that they have costs that they need to cover.

My main issues are:
    -There is no way to obtain these tokens without spending money (at least you could get jade offerings from cyclops)
    (I know you can get free gems from quests/offers/etc, however that pays for at most like 3 offerings and is a really bad return on investment in most cases when you're playing for free as they are often better spent on higher tier mats for evolving gear)
    ***The fact that there was no tournament for the past 2-3 days, and here's another 3 days that a lot of people will have little to no motivation to play for.

+1 spot on
    Forgot to mention that apparently there are no guild rewards either, even though there is a leaderboard for them. IE not rewarding group play.
    Rare, if you get T7 you get nian cub, 3 wings and ton of tokens plus a lvl 44 godly weapon.

Exactly how much rarer could it get?

As if the nian cub do something lol i wouldnt having/spending IF he gives you a additional atk/def but no it makes you look COOL
    orphyn wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that apparently there are no guild rewards either, even though there is a leaderboard for them. IE not rewarding group play.

Thats cause they dont want players to get free rewards.

This is a cash tournament, they ain't gonna happen much.
    And i doubt it will change the game to a P2W game, its one tourny it doesn't change the game.
    Demonic666
    BL725 wrote: »
    As if the nian cub do something lol i wouldnt having/spending IF he gives you a additional atk/def but no it makes you look COOL

Its not if it does something, its how many people have it. You talked about rarity not stats lol

And even after this tourny will only be a total of what like 100-200 players that have it

And exactly what stats do wings have? Everyone wants them but yet there just look too lol
    Demonic666
    You spend tons of money ( im not planning to spend) and what is the return? a pet that doesnt do anything, a wings that dont give any stat boost or a weapon that equivalent to legendary lvl44 weapon?
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Going like this we wont have to wait long till better items than Godly will be for real money.
    Thats cause they dont want players to get free rewards.

This is a cash tournament, they ain't gonna happen much.
    And i doubt it will change the game to a P2W game, its one tourny it doesn't change the game.

So first off, the game is already essentially P2W should someone choose to do so, though I understand with the current state of the game, it's hard to define what "winning" means.

As for the guild rewards, I don't intend to go into an in-depth economic analysis of why providing a guild reward may actually be beneficial, but I mean even if the rewards were just like hp potions and some offerings, it doesn't really have a huge impact on the game, while also inducing some members who may otherwise not have contributed to say "Hey, i have a few gems to spare, maybe I'll pick up an offering.".
    The "free rewards" argument is pretty void when considering the context of what we are talking about, since in any given tournament even someone with 0 VP (I'm assuming anyways, never been the case for me) still gets the same reward as the person who got 1.1m VP. The only difference is that this time the person is a free rider on someone who spent money, except I really have to ask how many of those top guilds are there without a few members spending money, either for mats to evolve or for gold to fuse, or for extra ship tokens and etc.

Just something to think about.
    Many high end players don't spend anything which is why its not a P2W game all gear is able to be farmed.
    And VP during normal tournaments doesn't cost pure $$$ which this tournament does and focusing purely on player VP means that people will spend more to get their VP up.

@ BL725
    spending money gets you gear 90% of players don't have, it makes your character more unique which is why players want it.
    Also all the gear that you have to buy has no stats so it doesn't count towards main gear or people would complain that they can't get all the best gear in the game.
    Demonic666
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    I would so love to see a comment from Glu admin on this.. But no way, they swipe it under the carpet and reply only to low impartance threads.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    They reply on the main thread that they posted about the update...
    This is for opinions which is kinda pointless since everyones just complaining about being forced to spend money when its a tournament nothing is forced, not like any of these people even come high in tournaments to begin with...
    Demonic666
  • er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    Well, they have managed to depress all players who have already advanced to the 3 characters. I can no longer get free gems and want to pay?, Each offering 500 vp?
    if it appears clearly a play to win ( in this tournament)
    the prizes are cool .. but prices not
    regards
This discussion has been closed.