Options

Stop making players quit the game!

DragulasDragulas Registered Users 8 Posts
This tournament shows that all you care about is money since you have to spend money to participate. The entire update has been making loyal players mad from the first day it went live. People were looking for a way to get new and improved gear, but they could get better gear farming Hellboy already. You have added patches and can finally get the same gear, but what is the point in that? People saw what was in the new offering and laughed at it, especially when there is no way to earn the token anyway. The thing i was looking forward to was being able to get a lvl 44 weapon since i made it high enough to kill Jade Cyclops the last day of the event and didn't get one before it closed. Did you have one? Of course not! I can get one from lvls 120 and up in endless, but with the best sword i can have there is no way to make it that high, much less farm it. First thing i see with the new tournament is a reward at 125,000 vp being a lvl 44 weapon! My excitement soon faded when i found out that to get that weapon i would have to PAY over $400 to get the required vp, because once again there is no way to earn the token. This is actually the 4th tournament in a row that was messed up, the other three being technical errors. The first one was ended two hours short because the servers went down to install this very disappointing "update". The next one started 6 hours late and even though the timer said there was 6 hours remaining, the rewards were already sent out. The third one, well somebody just forgot there is a mid-week tournament, so it just never happened. Several of my guild mates (my guild has been finishing top 10) have already quit playing this game, some of which would buy gems packs during most tournaments. Many more are talking about following. So I see that it is ironic that by you showing that all you care about is the money, I have seen many of the money givers stop playing. So in short, if you don't want to ruin the game for everyone and end up loosing loyal players, please remove your heads from that dark hole they are shoves into and pay attention to what your used-to-be fans want to see happen. There is no point in me playing if i am stuck with no hope of getting to where i can attempt to find better loot.

Comments

• Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    MAN Use Paragraph,, easy to read please see if you can edit a lil bit
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Dragulas wrote: »
    This tournament shows that all you care about is money since you have to spend money to participate. The entire update has been making loyal players mad from the first day it went live. People were looking for a way to get new and improved gear, but they could get better gear farming Hellboy already. You have added patches and can finally get the same gear, but what is the point in that? People saw what was in the new offering and laughed at it, especially when there is no way to earn the token anyway. The thing i was looking forward to was being able to get a lvl 44 weapon since i made it high enough to kill Jade Cyclops the last day of the event and didn't get one before it closed. Did you have one? Of course not! I can get one from lvls 120 and up in endless, but with the best sword i can have there is no way to make it that high, much less farm it. First thing i see with the new tournament is a reward at 125,000 vp being a lvl 44 weapon! My excitement soon faded when i found out that to get that weapon i would have to PAY over $400 to get the required vp, because once again there is no way to earn the token. This is actually the 4th tournament in a row that was messed up, the other three being technical errors. The first one was ended two hours short because the servers went down to install this very disappointing "update". The next one started 6 hours late and even though the timer said there was 6 hours remaining, the rewards were already sent out. The third one, well somebody just forgot there is a mid-week tournament, so it just never happened. Several of my guild mates (my guild has been finishing top 10) have already quit playing this game, some of which would buy gems packs during most tournaments. Many more are talking about following. So I see that it is ironic that by you showing that all you care about is the money, I have seen many of the money givers stop playing. So in short, if you don't want to ruin the game for everyone and end up loosing loyal players, please remove your heads from that dark hole they are shoves into and pay attention to what your used-to-be fans want to see happen. There is no point in me playing if i am stuck with no hope of getting to where i can attempt to find better loot.

I shall attempt to paraphrase the above... 1)Good long time players are angry... 2) glu screwing everyone like normal. 3) sad money grab tourney 4). Fix this now and finally 5) glu is a money grubbing POS

If I missed anything please update
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    I totally agree with the fact..

Started By :- xMichaelX

[Serious Suggestions] Vote, for changes!
    Official Suggestion List

Lets get things changed!

[A]Guild Description/Daily Message
    Color Coded "Sell All" Button
    [C]Beast Offerings obtainable other than by Gems
    [D]Daily Quests after level 51
    [E]Level cap 60 (Since players are past 50)
    [F]Retry/Replay Button
    [G]Co-Op/PvP
    [H]Better Tournament rewards (Godly/Resolve)
    A scheduled list of when a tournament is next
    [J]Higher end gameplay
    [K]Fix the private messaging system

More suggestions will be added YOU, the customers suggest.

Place the letters that you agree with for your VOTE, below! Thanks!

Vote Recordings Updated: 03/06/14

[A]: 4
    : 4
    [C]: 4
    [D]: 4
    [E]: 4
    [F]: 4
    [G]: 4
    [H]: 4
    : 4
    [J]: 4
    [K]: 4
  • Options
    BobtorBobtor Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree,

This tournament shows how little Glu cares about the majority of players. The rewards from the tournament are equal or worst than every piece of gear by those in the top 10,000 players. (By GS) at least with Jade offerings there was a way to get them without buying it.

Btw add me to the votes on all of your additions, those are awesome suggestions

[A]Guild Description/Daily Message
    Color Coded "Sell All" Button
    [C]Beast Offerings obtainable other than by Gems
    [D]Daily Quests after level 51
    [E]Level cap 60 (Since players are past 50)
    [F]Retry/Replay Button
    [G]Co-Op/PvP
    [H]Better Tournament rewards (Godly/Resolve)
    A scheduled list of when a tournament is next
    [J]Higher end gameplay
    [K]Fix the private messaging system