Options

Unethical GLU

Rockah0licRockah0lic Registered Users 12 Posts
Every true EW3 player: I strongly urge you to give this game a bad review. Meaning a 1 star… But tell them what they are doing wrong… For the past 2 weeks, GLU has constantly been providing its players with false hope that the game will improve. Instead, they have been letting down all the players who have provided hours AND HOURSSS of gameplay… The newer more temporary players might not notice, but the older more dedicated players most definitely do… GLU has to be stopped. The direction that they are going will certainly lead to an all-out fail. Especially this new tournament they have made! They are trying to take advantage of dedicated players to earn money!!!! THE ONLY THING ISSS, if you look at the Top 10 players; none of the known (usual top contenders) are listed. That’s bcuz the top players are mad and are saying ****KKK GLU (except for some of the ignorant wasteful top guilds/players apparently)!!! They are targeting the new dumbasses that want to become big quick. GLU IS BECOMING UNETHICAL AND HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Get a grip, because for one week glu decided to change up the tournament you all get ****ed, there offering rewards for people who buy a measley TWO BK tokens, just two, #1 prize is semi expensive and so it should be, no one asked you to go ahead spend any money whatsoever, you can complete the game on all three characters without spending a penny, so what ate you actually complaining about ? Because glu and a prize for the people who pay, and contibute to the game a little more than spending hours a day playing it, for once i think glu made the right mlve with this one, i one week people who pay get to win and the next week people who grind win then i believe it should keep us all entertained for a little while during out free time, you for one you ididot need to get a life
  • Options
    Here's what I posted in my review...... GLU is taking advantage of it's dedicated players... GLU has seen all of the attention that EW3 has received, so they have lead the game in the completely wrong direction... This current tournament they are making players use gems (which you mostly have to buy) to earn valor points (points given for tournament rankings: more VP = better ranking). This is just not right at all... I absolutely LOVED this game until 2 weeks ago when they brought in the new Jade Forest bosses/gear/tournaments. This game is free and after countless hours of playing I decided that since this game has brought me so much joy, that I spend real money on it... I will never spend another cent on this game until GLU changes the way this game is heading.
  • Options
    Get a grip, because for one week glu decided to change up the tournament you all get ****ed, there offering rewards for people who buy a measley TWO BK tokens, just two, #1 prize is semi expensive and so it should be, no one asked you to go ahead spend any money whatsoever, you can complete the game on all three characters without spending a penny, so what ate you actually complaining about ? Because glu and a prize for the people who pay, and contibute to the game a little more than spending hours a day playing it, for once i think glu made the right mlve with this one, i one week people who pay get to win and the next week people who grind win then i believe it should keep us all entertained for a little while during out free time, you for one you ididot need to get a life

I have spent money on this game, but taking advantage of players is just absurd. Trust me, I spent countless hour playing this game and after that I figured "Hey why not? They deserve some money considering the amount of time I have spent on this game"... Now it's like they are just trying to take advantage of me and other dedicated players. The whole new Jade Forest boss thing has not brought a single ounce of happiness to any player (except if u are one that gets excited over some worthless wings).
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    My point - i like game, i play it, GLU deserve my money, i bought gems. And then this tournament...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Saabot, who is number one, does very well in tournaments. Last i saw, she was always in top twenty.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Hmm im pretty sure all games target spending players.
    What dumb game would target none spenders.

I mean even with everything thats happened 1 tournament and everyones having a cry.

Dedicated players? If your a dedicated player you would realise its one tournament, you would realise that this game has virtually had nothing you had to spend for.

Now it has gear that has no stats, has a tournament with actual good prizes, lets players to spend to get the stuff they have been doing spins for and never getting.

NOW YOU COMPLAIN THAT THE GAMES GOING AGAINST DEDICATED PLAYERS?!?!?
    Your a idiot just cause you had a free ride through the game till this point and they bring in more things spending players can get WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE STATS!! Your saying the games going against you?!?!

Maybe if they brought in, you can just buy all the godly gear it would be going against dedicated players.

Seriously... Dedicated player with 10 posts on the forum theres dedication lol...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    They are going in the exactly right direction. They will make big bucks from this tournament. You are just a poor ******* who is not willing to spend money for a game and you call yourself dedicated? How can they improve the game without us paying to them?
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    They are going in the exactly right direction. They will make big bucks from this tournament. You are just a poor ******* who is not willing to spend money for a game and you call yourself dedicated? How can they improve the game without us paying to them?
    Are you stupid? Seriously? Pple pay thousands of bucks and get **** updates, slow server, lame tournaments, cheats, unbalanced fights and so on. Go pick a random MMO - you will get MUCH more and MUCH better for like 20-30 bucks/month. Other companies make profit too, only Glu makes idiots from players. Disappointing.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Are you stupid? Seriously? Pple pay thousands of bucks and get **** updates, slow server, lame tournaments, cheats, unbalanced fights and so on. Go pick a random MMO - you will get MUCH more and MUCH better for like 20-30 bucks/month. Other companies make profit too, only Glu makes idiots from players. Disappointing.

Okay pick a MMO then?
    Go on try all require much higher spending than this lmao or your gonna be a weakling for the entire game...

Like ive said over and over 1 tournament 1!! Nothing to do with altering gear, everyone one have exact same odds and everyone is complaining like they just made the best gear only buyable..
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Lol at you for saying I'm not dedicated due to me having a small amount of posts on this forum. Posts on a forum have absolutely nothing to do with dedication. It's not just this tournament that GLU has messed up on. They having been messing up ever since they got rid of Jade Cyclops... I have seen numerous people excited about their updates.. And then once it is updated, they become extremely disappointed. Now as far as the tournament goes, GLU is blatantly asking for money. There's no competition (I don't consider who is willing to spend the most money a competition. Also, I have spent money on this game; but it wasn't for a competition or anything like that. It was bcuz I have spent countless hours playing this game and felt that GLU deserved it. This tournament is almost like an insult.
  • Options
    Evan11111Evan11111 Registered Users 3 Posts
    ^^^^^^ 100% agreed
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Hmm im pretty sure all games target spending players.
    What dumb game would target none spenders.

I mean even with everything thats happened 1 tournament and everyones having a cry.

Dedicated players? If your a dedicated player you would realise its one tournament, you would realise that this game has virtually had nothing you had to spend for.

Now it has gear that has no stats, has a tournament with actual good prizes, lets players to spend to get the stuff they have been doing spins for and never getting.

NOW YOU COMPLAIN THAT THE GAMES GOING AGAINST DEDICATED PLAYERS?!?!?
    Your a idiot just cause you had a free ride through the game till this point and they bring in more things spending players can get WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE STATS!! Your saying the games going against you?!?!

Maybe if they brought in, you can just buy all the godly gear it would be going against dedicated players.

Seriously... Dedicated player with 10 posts on the forum theres dedication lol...

Well, top tier prize is murdermaker essentially. I dont really care though, since i just got mine two hours ago.

What ****es me off is that people can spend 480 USD to get something i spent four weeks on.
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Unless the hackers are completely eliminated from this game there is no point in taking any tourney seriously. That is just the the sad facts of Mobil gaming

This game has always been play to win. It's just a matter of how much you are willing to pay

The only way you will ever have a tourney that is totally on the level is to remove IAP and somehow create a totally hack free environment.

Spoilers: this will never happen.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello Everyone. We are *very much* aware of your opinions on the tournament and this information has been passed along. We are now closing this thread and all threads related to the tournament.

Everyone who was "banned" should see their account restored. Please take this as a good faith gesture that we have heard you and that we value your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.