Options

L Nian drop L31 Giant King Romotz's Lost Knife vs max L31 purple butcher

jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
I found my first gold weapon L31 sword - (I am Level 43 warrior)
Giant King Romotz's Lost Knife

2s0o8e0.png

154un42.png

should I max this gold weapon or its not worth since have purple butcher L31 max?

Comments

• Options
    I think GS for purple buthcer is 1700 or so and this one is 1869 or so so plus 169..but is it worth?
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    what are the stats for the Purple weapon ?
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    i dont get you the title says lendray weapon level 31 and now you say found my first lendray weapon level 43 so which level us it
  • Options
    i dont get you the title says lscreeny weapon level 31 and now you say found my first lendray weapon level 43 so which level us it

Weapon is level 31.. I am level 43 warrior
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    With this lvl 31 gold weapon, you will be able to kill Hellboy but it will be difficult. I would say sell it and conitnue to farm L Nian untill you got a lvl 36 gold weapon.

L Nian has a very good drop rate so it should not be difficult to get one from him. Just be patient!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    purple butcher stats - atk 1331, 8.9% CC and 64% CD fully fused.
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »
    With this lvl 31 gold weapon, you will be able to kill Hellboy but it will be difficult. I would say sell it and conitnue to farm L Nian untill you got a lvl 36 gold weapon.

L Nian has a very good drop rate so it should not be difficult to get one from him. Just be patient!

thanks - its droping gold items frequently so will keep trying.
  • Options
    sakabatousakabatou Registered Users 17 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »

There's a good advice. But FYI, max stat for lvl 31 gold weapon is better than even higher lvl purple one, ie Remarkable which upgrded with demon prince reagents. That is 1691.5 vs 1678.6 (attack)
  • Options
    sakabatou wrote: »
    There's a good advice. But FYI, max stat for lvl 31 gold weapon is better than even higher lvl purple one, ie Remarkable which upgrded with demon prince reagents. That is 1691.5 vs 1678.6 (attack)

will keep L31 gold - until find L36 gold - if dont find for couple of days then will evolve that one... - will not sell :) thanks.

I am at mead river and able to go further but not going ahead as want to upgrade ring and talismn for better GS. Current GS is 5071. on tower at L90 but think will need to use potions if need to go to 100. it is getting real tough with purple weapon.
  • Options
    jaggu wrote: »
    will keep L31 gold - until find L36 gold - if dont find for couple of days then will evolve that one... - will not sell :) thanks.

I am at mead river and able to go further but not going ahead as want to upgrade ring and talismn for better GS. Current GS is 5071. on tower at L90 but think will need to use potions if need to go to 100. it is getting real tough with purple weapon.

Found L36 SkySplitter maxed till 15/15 and L36 Chad sword - just found 5/5
  • Options
    dejavuetalldejavuetall Registered Users 9 Posts
    ya, nian has good gold drops. within 2 hours of farming i got 7 gold lv 36 swords. one of them is a chad. mu iif is 222%
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Here's what I did: I maxed the gold lvl31 for easy leg nian kills. Then I farm leg nian for a gold lvl36.

I have tested max lvl31 vs 15/15 lvl36. The difference is 40 damage when you're facing leg HB. So getting 5 prince shards is a pain either way.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I got my Chad from legendary Nian, or took a while and my iif was fairly high at the time, but.definitely worth.the.wait since u will easily be able.to farm legend netherborn with a maxed chad for all your unbreakable gear.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    I got my Chad from legendary Nian, or took a while and my iif was fairly high at the time, but.definitely worth.the.wait since u will easily be able.to farm legend netherborn with a maxed chad for all your unbreakable gear.

Tsk tsk tsk......you can't max out chad unless you have 5 prince shards. I recently got Brainscrambler.......and it took me longer to get the prince shards than the actual weapon. It was one of the worst experiences in EW3 to be honest, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    dejavuetalldejavuetall Registered Users 9 Posts
    its a horrible experience killing leg hellboy. my unmaxxed chad just dis 200 damage. but i kill him 3/5 times. hoping to max the chad soon.
  • Options
    its a horrible experience killing leg hellboy. my unmaxxed chad just dis 200 damage. but i kill him 3/5 times. hoping to max the chad soon.

Same here. I will keep farming may be for 3 shards and have some gems to buy couple of shards.. :-(