Options

New Jade Forest Wings

DonnyW07DonnyW07 Registered Users 4 Posts
1st question. Is there a difference in looks between the 3 new Jade forest Boss Wings (Wolfman Chief, Catkin Queen, and Risen Ronin)?

2nd question. If the looks are the same, are the drop rates different?

Comments

• Options
    LyneusLyneus Registered Users 3 Posts
    q3ji.jpg

image.jpg

Never seen purple wings.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    They all look the same but with different rarity. Not too sure about the drop rate.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I have leveled with my lowbie mage from lvl 26-32 solely farming the Wolfman... If you do the math, which I didnt bother, you would have to kill him thousands of times to level that many times off a boss... I saved up 6mil gold off him... Remember the **** he drops doesnt sell for as much as the higher level bosses... Im going to guess at least 3 thousand times... Still no wings... just for the record my mage only has 112 IIF.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I have leveled with my lowbie mage from lvl 26-32 solely farming the Wolfman... If you do the math, which I didnt bother, you would have to kill him thousands of times to level that many times off a boss... I saved up 6mil gold off him... Remember the **** he drops doesnt sell for as much as the higher level bosses... Im going to guess at least 3 thousand times... Still no wings... just for the record my mage only has 112 IIF.

I don't know for sure, but i have a gut feeling that Ronin has better drop rate for wings. I got mine within a few hours for warrior, but for mage, well, i gave up on around kill 1000.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I havent tried with my Warrior cause he has the flags and I like that better on warrior but Im afraid it's probably better on Ronin as well.. At least from what Im hearing... I have yet to see 1 SS of the lower rarity wings... Im thinking about just progressing with my mage and get her GS up high enough to kill Ronin... But Im not sure when this Jade Forest will disappear so Im not sure if I have the time... Grrrrr... Stupid wings... just drop already =/
  • Options
    DabsquatchDabsquatch Registered Users 9 Posts
    I farmed ronin till I had about 5 mil and tonight it finally happened
  • Options
    I should just give up... this is so sad~
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Drop rate same as last jade forest
    1-2k kills, took me 1-1.5k till i got mine from ronin.
    Don't think item find has great deal to do with it, but it seems the the higher the boss the easier it is to get wings.

I wouldn't quit trying, just don't dedicate all your time to trying to get wings.
    Give it a try for a hour or 2 then if you don't get it start farming gear and upgrading. Jade forest is really good for cash.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Farmed ronin 30 mins with warrior, then went to endless and found murdermaker. Then switch immediately to mage for daily quest jade and guess what. Stormwing drop on first kill. Awesomeness :)
    ;)
  • Options
    Congrats... Still no wings... Im lvl 32 with a gs of 1600 which is pretty sad... I stopped progressing cause I wanted them wings... So I've started progressing towards normal HB... Try to get my GS up near 3k to attempt the cat boss... Hopefully I'll see it drop before the forest disappears.
  • Options
    DonnyW07DonnyW07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Alright sounds good! Thanks for the info guys