Options

A proposal - how we can be heard.

mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
Alot of us have been extremely disappointed with Glus recent actions in terms of content updates and outrageous tournaments. I propose to all that read this to take 2 minutes of their life to open up playstore and give Eternity Warriors 3 a 1 star rating.

This is in no way an attempt to diminish or ruin the game (not that it can) but rather so Glu developers (since it is only forum admins actually reading our opinions) will be able to see that their approach to the game is wrong and upsetting a ton of dedicated players. A lower rating will also warn future downloaders of the game of the money consuming schemes this game offers.

dont get me wrong I absolutely love glu games, eternity warriors 2 and indestructible were extremely enjoyable, but it seems now that elated profit is 100 times more important to Glu rather than user satisfaction.

TLDR: give this game its deserved 1 star rating in the hopes that we will be heard and good changes can be implemented.
;)

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Change will be implemented only when people stop feeding the greed of Glu. A successful game is where everyone can play without paying to get ahead, and cash items are extra vanities that have no benefits other than looks.
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Alot of us have been extremely disappointed with Glus recent actions in terms of content updates and outrageous tournaments. I propose to all that read this to take 2 minutes of their life to open up playstore and give Eternity Warriors 3 a 1 star rating.

This is in no way an attempt to diminish or ruin the game (not that it can) but rather so Glu developers (since it is only forum admins actually reading our opinions) will be able to see that their approach to the game is wrong and upsetting a ton of dedicated players. A lower rating will also warn future downloaders of the game of the money consuming schemes this game offers.

dont get me wrong I absolutely love glu games, eternity warriors 2 and indestructible were extremely enjoyable, but it seems now that elated profit is 100 times more important to Glu rather than user satisfaction.

TLDR: give this game its deserved 1 star rating in the hopes that we will be heard and good changes can be implemented.

I agree and have been encouraging players to do the same and give them a 1 and start getting some attention.
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    I mean, one can buy a playstation 4... or a lvl44 weapon in a phone game.

Same U$500,00

Are they even... no seriously....
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    I mean, one can buy a playstation 4... or a lvl44 weapon in a phone game.

Same U$500,00

Are they even... no seriously....
    I thought ps4 was only 399
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You could buy a 3DS XL for 200 dollars.....that's pretty lopsided too.

My dad would faint if he ever saw this kind of tourney.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    GrimR33ferGrimR33fer Registered Users 10 Posts
    I will never spend a dime on this game after this it's complete **** they could of at least made it a guild prize too this is just becoming a game where all they want is for u to spend money
  • Options
    Fatal_BazookaFatal_Bazooka Registered Users 4 Posts
    And to stop giving GLU money...you have to stop playing all the games they own...which is A LOT...and increases continually over time. Check the forums all the other games that GLU owns and I bet you that you'll find those forums filled with the same complaints. They don't care. The company isn't owned by gamers or anyone who gives a toss about gaming...it's owned by parasitic, predatory corporate types who only care about numbers. Give them some numbers to care about.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I agree that the content update isnt there and this current tourny is ridiculous but then again they need to also make money to develop new content.. So their approach was horrible... Maybe giving some tokens for the jade boss dailies would of been a nice gesture or some other type of dailies that would allow non-paying players to get some VPs and maybe spend a little to get to a specific tier... In any case I agree their approach in this tourny was unacceptable from a players perspective but then again it's only 1 tourny... They need to make some type of income to run their business... Just let the spenders spend and they will come back around with other tournys that caters to us normal players
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Well said.
    Demonic666