help me plz

Can someone help me, my mage stop making dmg after using some skill ... I dont have any idea what's going on...

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Many monsters have the ability to be immune to attacks, especially bosses. It is best to not use any skill on the monster during those times. The monsters (and player) usually have yellow glow when they have invulnerability.
  • kokobokokokoboko Registered Users 11 Posts
    Man I know exactly what you mean but this is not what happens , there is no glow , not middle state. ... no nothing im hitting hem there is a sign ,, critical,, but hes hp didn't go low and the dmg counter says ,, 0,,
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    You attack the mob during its immune period, normally when it take some damage to half its health or when its using skill etc. Attack will still hit but not showing dmg and "Critical" shown when your attack crit but without damage. When you hit mob during non immune, the mob hp will actually turn yellow on deduction of health, thus you know during this they aren't immune.
    Did you read my second post ? I cant make gmg from the beginning ...... not talking about half hp immunity. .....
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    We know, but when boss uses some skill, it has the same thing too.. Like when Cyclop use his flame, he is immune to damage for a while, like the wolf slashing.. he is also immune to damage. When the cat leap backward, she is immune to damage.
    I got stronger weapon and now is much better...