Options

The audacity that glu has towards its player

First off let me start by saying I love this game and I have spent over a grand on this game all together. And I didn't mind spending it besides the crazy amount you have to spend just to get one good item and that you never hardly get the really good items even after spending 200$ with is absolute bs and glu knows it. And let me also say I know they don't have a gun to my head making me spend the money. All I'm saying is they could be greatful of the peeps who do help them continue to keep the game running. But no they turn around a rape you even harder. My guild has worked so hard to make it to were we all would get the nian cub but it turns out that glu didn't even add guild prizes in this tournament and all I've been seeing on chat is how ****ed everyone is that you have to spend real money and or when they find out that all the prizes are only for individual player. No wonder they got so many bad reviews on the App Store. I should have known then. You guys really know how to treat your players don't you by ****ting on all of us over and over again. I'll tell you this though I won't spend not one more single dollar on this game ever again!!! How does it feel knowing the people who play your game hate you?? And they r complaining so much that you have to close forum after forum. It's almost funny when you think about it instead of pleasing them even somewhat you just keep ****ing more and more people off. What a future I see you guys having. I'm done!!! Good luck you ****py game creators!!!

Comments

• Options
    GrimR33ferGrimR33fer Registered Users 10 Posts
    Cane666 wrote: »
    First off let me start by saying I love this game and I have spent over a grand on this game all together. And I didn't mind spending it besides the crazy amount you have to spend just to get one good item and that you never hardly get the really good items even after spending 200$ with is absolute bs and glu knows it. And let me also say I know they don't have a gun to my head making me spend the money. All I'm saying is they could be greatful of the peeps who do help them continue to keep the game running. But no they turn around a rape you even harder. My guild has worked so hard to make it to were we all would get the nian cub but it turns out that glu didn't even add guild prizes in this tournament and all I've been seeing on chat is how ****ed everyone is that you have to spend real money and or when they find out that all the prizes are only for individual player. No wonder they got so many bad reviews on the App Store. I should have known then. You guys really know how to treat your players don't you by ****ting on all of us over and over again. I'll tell you this though I won't spend not one more single dollar on this game ever again!!! How does it feel knowing the people who play your game hate you?? And they r complaining so much that you have to close forum after forum. It's almost funny when you think about it instead of pleasing them even somewhat you just keep ****ing more and more people off. What a future I see you guys having. I'm done!!! Good luck you ****py game creators!!!
    U are completely right this is bull **** and they know it but they are not going to do anything to change it and nothing will change tell everyone stops spending money on this bull ****