help, im intersted about Tiered Spender event. pls no bashing.

Pls guys be good at me, im a newbie from Philippines. the reason why i want to avail this is I dont have too much time hunting good items in game like those unbreakble set, what I want only is to max my gs already and join some of guild there. I want to ask all of the player here, is this event offering a package godly set that include everything from head to toe or its just a weapon or wings only? How much will it cost in our money? (php) and same procedure for payment? Tru playstore for androis like what I did in my first purchase? I dont understand how to avail these and how it reflect to my account after payment. I need a costing how much to spend if 100$ exact I will purchase. Thankyou EW3 family.

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you need to spent 500 dollar to get in the T7 reward. which only get you a lvl 44 sword and everything else from T1-6. need to be in top 5 for the lvl44 chest armor. so no full set of armor.

the armor set in the offering are different from the tournament reward even tho they have same name but the lvl is different.
    the armor you get in the beast king offering are not better than unbreakable, but the tournament armor is lvl 44 same as godly.
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    500$ omg! Lol, thank for the info dude I change my mind. Id rather buy a new note3 again for that cost of money.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    barurot wrote: »
    500$ omg! Lol, thank for the info dude I change my mind. Id rather buy a new note3 again for that cost of money.

Yeah, there's a reason everyone started getting ****ed. Anyway, im just glad i got my account restored.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    barurot wrote: »

Lol. Great thinking!
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    And yes I definitely buy a new phone for that and find another game :) there so many massive game out there not only ew3! Sorry glu I tought it might around only for a 100bucks, XD well anyway you own the game so its all upon your decisions.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Think the difference between vp points earned and revenue generated in this event will make it obvious just how bad the hacking problem is too.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Dude better keep that money its not worth spending your 1month salary for potion its not even guaranteed tha you will get that lvl 44 weaponor the fenix and wings as you already know some player has reached the 200k vp...ipunin mo nalang yan kasi magagamit mo din yan sa importanteng bagay