Reporting suspected "Hackers"

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    WDF did u use in that fusion o.O
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    WDF did u use in that fusion o.O

He used a bunch of ****py weapons, one of them a gold level 36. Cost 3.7 million or something though.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • kao52533kao52533 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I swear to god I didn't hack and I didn't cost any money on EW3. Why my game reset ?! Tell me!
  • boymanzeinboymanzein Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well let's start with the guys over wave 200 lmao.
  • FirerfzFirerfz Registered Users 7 Posts
    iOS hackers these two players have all three classes level 56 and some of their classes r less than 500GS
    BlazeCooL
    Fingon
  • karablikqwertykarablikqwerty Registered Users 11 Posts
    why the admins do nothing on the closure of the mods ?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Marlborobaxi on iOS is hacking really bad. After the last patch where the staff fixed the JailBreak issues, he started to appear in GS leader board. He also started to appear on wave 150 of the Endless Leader board (which btw is the safe zone for hackers since mods don't ban anyone at wave 150). He disappeared on the GS top 100 list for some time, so I thought he was banned. But he returned 1-2 days ago and now he's 2 GS away from max GS (his current GS is 36922). This is getting ridiculous. Some mods really need to check this character. Not even the veterans who spend gems has gotten to that GS, it's hard to believe that a nobody who showed up after JB was fixed is able to get at least 200 or so GS increase every day.
    iOS hacker all classes lvl 56 with two classes gs<500
    Ign : Bluesky1102
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Firerfz wrote: »
    iOS hacker all classes lvl 56 with two classes gs<500
    Ign : Bluesky1102

ho wdid people even get up to lvl56 i thought the max was 50 and yeah i know some 51 and 52 was a bug but 56 .. how?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Think the top 20 of the current tournament needs looking at. Ok I know some people do spend lots of cash, but if I have worked it out correctly the number one person must have spent £460. Most of the top 20 are around that sort of figure, if they have spent that much then more fool them, but it does look like hacking is the main reason.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • BarbaRayyanBarbaRayyan Registered Users 3 Posts
    image.jpg

image.jpg

iOS -> skank1n

Look at the pictures above GLU. Definitely a cheater he is..
    iOS hacker ign Geneticmnstr has all 3 classes lvl 56, with 2 classes less than gs 600
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Pawnfull 3x56 7100 5k and 1,9k gs wave150 em
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The entire top 100 in endless mode reaching floor from 190 to 415 has to be hackers. This game is now a total shambles.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lol yup I think GLU now officially killed their game

Man GLU, you guys suck so much, ud think u guys would slightly try haha
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Wow, there are a lot of hackers up there on the Tower Leader Board today!
    1. ????? wave 435
    2. Sergaroth wave 415
    3. GodModez wave 400
    4. Azverik777 wave 360
    etc. etc. etc.

Did a new hack program come out today???
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    Firerfz wrote: »
    iOS hackers these two players have all three classes level 56 and some of their classes r less than 500GS
    BlazeCooL
    Fingon

Whoah! So just because I choose not to play other class, means I hack now? Do you even know how much real cash I have spent for my warrior just to spend same amount cash to bring another class to it's almost max? You sir are a fckin retarded!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Lol yup I think GLU now officially killed their game

Man GLU, you guys suck so much, ud think u guys would slightly try haha

We have a "cheat team" that has been implemented to directly address this issue and they are doing this process manually. Insulting them as they try to do their jobs isn't really an effective method of getting things improved. Please keep it civil.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    BlazeCooL wrote: »
    Whoah! So just because I choose not to play other class, means I hack now? Do you even know how much real cash I have spent for my warrior just to spend same amount cash to bring another class to it's almost max? You sir are a fckin retarded!

Well, if you don't play other classes but have lvl 56 on them, doesn't that say you hacked? Either he is wrong or you just slapped your own face. If you take a screenshot of your characters and the public will see who's right and who's wrong.
  • MottelMottel Registered Users 2 Posts
    Criswel, level 57 mage but only 4400 gs. Surely a hack...
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    Well, if you don't play other classes but have lvl 56 on them, doesn't that say you hacked? Either he is wrong or you just slapped your own face. If you take a screenshot of your characters and the public will see who's right and who's wrong.

Sure!
    http://postimg.org/image/bc9ceuf53/ my wiz
    http://s23.postimg.org/fubn6xv6z/image.jpg my monk

I welcome glu to investigate my account anytime and see how much I've been reffiling my gems for endless, farming and upgrading gears...
  • namarunamaru Registered Users 3 Posts
    Link hack one-hit here http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10034806
    Its free
    Fix now
  • VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Como um player com espada de 2300 gs consegui chegar no modo infinito ao andar 170 o nome desse player e chacalbr
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts
    Players using hack mod life

1zcny38.jpg
    iOS these players have all classes lvl 56 even though two of their classes have very low gs, ign below:
    Hoopadejoop
    VietHer0
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts
    Haiser using hack mod life

290tv93.jpg
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Today survival tournament stink f.UCk... hackers. I have only hope, the Glu administrators do special step to change this wrongness. Day after day are more Cheaters!!!
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lol @gluadmin for telling me to keep it civil. I said u guys suck which is a mild opinion a lot of us have. How bout you tell the people swearing and flaming to keep it civil? Oh ya that's right, bc they arnt talking to GLU directly lmao. By keeping it PG rating, I Am keeping it civil, please understand the definitions of the words you are using please. Thank you.
  • sam2103sam2103 Registered Users 8 Posts
    WTTTFFF are u doing glu ?????? Looking at the tournament right now!!!!!! In a few hours one hundred thousands or millions vp ?????? The first 80 places are hackers!!!! There are way more than before !!!! U KILLED THE GAME !!!!
  • BuddaMonkBuddaMonk Registered Users 3 Posts
    New hacker refreshed the list, now top 1 is wave 605...
This discussion has been closed.