Options

how to buy gems without wallet

Im from Bulgaria and I wanted to get the one time 100 gems pack for 2.5ish bucks but it requires wallet. I cannot do that through wallet because it is only available in the US :( .
I have paypal account, I have a debit card too can you give me an idea on how to make this purchase?

Comments

• Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Well if you have patience then you don't need to buy gems. I am lvl 44 Monk have spend approx 100 gems and that too these gems are free i have not bought a single gem till now it's all from free offer and daily reward. So better wait for 40 days and trusy me you will have 120 gems and above all use free gems offers and u can get at least 1 gem per day.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    watch the adds for 1 gem a pop... Download those stupid games for some 7-25 gems... Fill out stupid surveys for 60-120 gems (This doesnt always payout) I did the freecreditreport.com for $1 and got 1100ish gems =) You just have to make sure to call them and cancel within 7 days... I called them and cancelled as soon as I got the gems... Plenty of ways to get gems =)
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Freecreditreport.com.// lols.. 1100 gems OMG.s thats IMBA
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Do you have ITunes?
    You can purchase gift certificates from regular stores like Walmart, target, best buy etc.....these can be used in iTunes just like money
    Enter the card number
    Then purchase gems in game thru ITunes

Hope this helps