Options

Androids still waiting

ironXedgeironXedge Registered Users 29 Posts
So us android users are still waiting for the update.. Still no reply from devs. I installed ew3 on my iPhone and I see new offerings, players with new gear, tournaments and all kinds of happy players. At least let us know what's taking so long.. A simple 5 min message goes a long way. At most let me switch my account to iOS.

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    IOS and android are both on update 1.1.1. We have what IOS has, nothing is different.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    LoL

Naw they have tons more did you not read? I have ew3 on iPhone now.. They have jade forest, endless tower mode beast god offerings ... I'll post pics of the different servers if you'd like. Trust me it's different.
  • Options
    NorainNorain Registered Users 4 Posts
    Andriod jade forest beast god offering has been out for like a week ago... and endless mode like 1-2 months ago... so what do u mean by different?
  • Options
    Android has had jade forest and endless mode for about 6 weeks or more.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Post them please.
  • Options
    Check back in about 5 hrs. I'm at work right now :(
  • Options
    What's New
    The latest and greatest of Eternity Warriors 3 is here with new features!
    ▶ Endless Mode! Battle endless waves of monsters for NEW gear and to compete with your friends!
    ▶ The God of Jade has arrived for Lunar New Year. Make an offering to win a piece of the ultra legendary Skyfire set!

That is right off the Google play store. Not sure what game your playing.....
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    iphone offering screen, showing beast offering:

DSCN1839_zps3a80607c.jpg

Kindle without Beast offering:

DSCN1836_zps45fadca4.jpg

sorry about my ugly mug!
  • Options
    I have other pictures too but this gets my point across.. If all I have to do is "patch" the game or something I'd be very happy to do that but as of right now the game never updated/ installed / (what ever you wanna call it) the new stuff..
  • Options
    Sorry the Amazon kindle is different then normal android and is lacking updates. I thought you meant the Google play store not the Amazon store.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    Its all good I just want my Beast Offerings, new armor/wings/pet and Endless mode :( wahhh. I'm going to spam / bump this everyday till I get a legit reply!!! SHAKES MY FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The beast offering can only be acquired with gems and it's NOT worth it. Do not spend your gems. Yes you get the new jade forest but that's not anymore special other than a slightly higher chance for storm wings...
  • Options
    Thanks but the fact is I still cant access the "new" stuff and not a single Dev / forum admin has said a word about why not.
  • Options
    Developers put priority of iOS first. Android comes second, windows and amazon usually falling last. This isn't just Glu. Almost every major developer puts iOS and Android first with the last two coming later.

Minor developers don't even bother with the other two.

This is based on the popularity of the platform. So yes, you will always be last unless you transition to a more popular platform.
  • Options
    One last thing. Amazon Kindle is completely different than Android.
  • Options
    I thought Kindle ran on Android. My mistake.

Regardless maybe they should mention times for the different platforms.. that would be a big help.
  • Options
    lol I look back at the announcement post and see this now:

Update: 03/05/2014
    Fix deployed for iOS, android to come soon:

Hardest boss in Jade Forest drops top tier evo material now
    Storm Wings should display properly
    Skeleton Boss' dash attack now hits properly

guess thats my answer?
  • Options
    Development is hard to predict so it's never safe to give one out.
  • Options
    But they did and we're terribly vague and forgot to mention their entire customer base.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    They need to just unite all the platforms... Or at least iOS and droid... And why the hell is iOS first priority anyway? Seriously Apple products suck so why even bother?
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    They need to just unite all the platforms... Or at least iOS and droid... And why the hell is iOS first priority anyway? Seriously Apple products suck so why even bother?

Who knows? Some games have cross platforms on same server, we ios and android players playing together, not sure y ew cant do that. I have both devices, I play on android now as I find android more suited for me, and I cant bring my chars from ios,