Options

Endless tower timer broken

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Im sure this has been addressed before. But if you are going to put a timer on something make sure it actually works first would ya. Finished wave 125 with 3 seconds on timer and it force quits me and actually has the continue page pop up at the same time freezing the game and making me do a force restart. Not that there should even be a timer on the tower to begin with. At that point in the tower even with 11k gs it takes 2-3 hits to kill me anyway. Timer is a bit overkill imo.

Comments

• Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    even not in endless... the timer continues after you have finished the stage...

example would be when killing nian... you can finish him with 30 seconds... but timer still goes on and it will register 33 to 35 seconds...
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yeah this sux.. i remeber wen i started plating the game was aiming for rank "A" for all stages,, i completed the stage in time for "A" rank but that extra 5 sec SUX big time..
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I mean you need to let the boss bleed out... It already sucks that he is dieing and now you want him to just drop dead without bleeding out? When is he suppose to say his last words? Lets be more considerate to the dieing =)