Options

Bug lv50 exp lost everytime login

My friends and I have had this problem for a long time. We have waited GM to fix it. The problem is we lost exp (yellow line under / near the display) every time when we logged in or went to the tower dungeon. We lost it. Even though you have short or long exp much or little. It is going to be ZERO again and again. When you have got lv50. Is that maximum? How about the other players who have got Lv51 or more. How come? Do you fix it or not ? When? Please answer, thank you. We are from Thailand.:(

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Burapha wrote: »
    My friends and I have had this problem for a long time. We have waited GM to fix it. The problem is we lost exp (yellow line under / near the display) every time when we logged in or went to the tower dungeon. We lost it. Even though you have short or long exp much or little. It is going to be ZERO again and again. When you have got lv50. Is that maximum? How about the other players who have got Lv51 or more. How come? Do you fix it or not ? When? Please answer, thank you. We are from Thailand.:(

current lvl cap is 50 after the update fix player that are lvl 51+ are before the update.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Staying at lvl 50 is not the bug, rather, getting above lvl 50 is the bug. Congratulations, your game is not bugged. If you want to get above lvl 50, don't worry the admin said they will be increasing the lvl cap in the future (not sure when).