Options

dear Admin..maybe this time youlle answer us..is there going to be an update for mac?

KrayzbergKrayzberg Registered Users 20 Posts
dear Admin..maybe this time youlle answer us.. is there going to be an update for mac???

im your customer.. i cant understand why you never answering our question about this update!!!
should i quit playing your games??? should i move to my iphone??

in the appstore you guys wrote the word..- Tournaments.. is this a misleading???
should we write apple about it???
i cant understand GLU behavior..
pls explain to me if you can..

please be honest, and answer us..

Mac user.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Krayzberg wrote: »
    dear Admin..maybe this time youlle answer us.. is there going to be an update for mac???

im your customer.. i cant understand why you never answering our question about this update!!!
    should i quit playing your games??? should i move to my iphone??

in the appstore you guys wrote the word..- Tournaments.. is this a misleading???
    should we write apple about it???
    i cant understand GLU behavior..
    pls explain to me if you can..

please be honest, and answer us..

Mac user.

Once again, as we stated in another thread, when we know there will be an update, we will let you know.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Once again, as we stated in another thread, when we know there will be an update, we will let you know.

can you explain to me why are you writing "tournaments" on app-store if there is non of them????

can you please tell me and the other mac users why there is a difference between platforms from the beginning of it?

and please.. is there any possibility to play with my account on other platform..???
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You aren't able to play between platforms at this time.

As for the rest of your questions, there are different teams that work on different versions of the game.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You aren't able to play between platforms at this time.

As for the rest of your questions, there are different teams that work on different versions of the game.

i thank you for your attention :) good day