Ban hacker from entering the Endless

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
You shouldn't support those hacker in anyway, and shouldn't let them play at all to begin with.

If you use to keep out hacker from tournament (witch it seem it not working now), keep them off the Endless too, and away from any new content such as pvp or anything else that you will include in the future.

Dont let them play the game at all would be best too.

Comments

• LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    You shouldn't support those hacker in anyway, and shouldn't let them play at all to begin with.

If you use to keep out hacker from tournament (witch it seem it not working now), keep them off the Endless too, and away from any new content such as pvp or anything else that you will include in the future.

Dont let them play the game at all would be best too.
    Just ban rooted and problem solved
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »

When you say 'problem solved', you really just mean that 20% of the people who play this game are gonna get ****ed and leave.......
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »

and the legit player who played the game fair and square will be ban also...
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Hackers don't get VP or you would be seeing 10-20mil VP per tournament.

Hackers are always a problem, theres always gonna be new ways to hack the game. They have neutralised them pretty well.
    Only endless leaderboard shows them and it gets wiped clean quite often.
    Demonic666
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Top 100 in endless at floors 190 to 415, but nothing getting done, this game is falling apart.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Hackers don't get VP or you would be seeing 10-20mil VP per tournament.

Hackers are always a problem, theres always gonna be new ways to hack the game. They have neutralised them pretty well.
    Only endless leaderboard shows them and it gets wiped clean quite often.

Yes it will alway be hacker, but that don't mean we have to let them do what ever they want. It never ending battle that devs have to fight.

It better to limit or keep them out in every way we can. By not letting them go in the tower, soon they will has nothing to do at all.
    There doing everything they can.
    They get banned, make a new acc and start hacking again.
    Can ban all JB devices but that would kill just as many legit players as it would hackers.
    Demonic666
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    So what is the point of hacking in this game? Seriously? It's not like you can make any real money out of this game... there really isnt any point... I use to play Rage of Bahamut where you could technically sell items for real money (which was against terms of agreement) in this game there is nothing to sell and no means to sell it if there was... I really do not understand the point... If there is something Im missing fill me in
  • VultureVulture Registered Users 13 Posts
    So what is the point of hacking in this game? Seriously? It's not like you can make any real money out of this game... there really isnt any point... I use to play Rage of Bahamut where you could technically sell items for real money (which was against terms of agreement) in this game there is nothing to sell and no means to sell it if there was... I really do not understand the point... If there is something Im missing fill me in

+1
    And beside the jealousy, did the hacker harm you?
    I don't really care bout this hacking stuff.. They just have a chance to get a little more bit fun than other player with a little tweak..
    Ban all jail/root user just a short cut, you can't justify their actions only for hacking..
    Like some people that jailed their device to have more accessibility, like for mail attachment..
    FYI, no need to jail/root the device to abuse this game..
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Vulture wrote: »
    Ban all jail/root user just a short cut, you can't justify their actions only for hacking..
    Like some people that jailed their device to have more accessibility, like for mail attachment..

THANK YOU for saying that !
    +1 !!
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    Vulture wrote: »
    +1
    And beside the jealousy, did the hacker harm you?
    I don't really care bout this hacking stuff.. They just have a chance to get a little more bit fun than other player with a little tweak..

If you cant think of the problem of having Hackers in the game on your own, then I think it would only be waste of time try to make you understand. But I will try.

When there clearly over 100 hacker on top leaderboard in endless, how can you be so sure that there none in tournament? Not every new/old player know that the hacker dont get VP, and they might do some day. That would kill off people that think of spending real money. Why spend, if you can hack? That would kill this game income. And the game that dont make profit, will slowly left to die with no support and update.

So what I want, is not for Glu to ban every hacker they appear, I want them to not appear in the first place. Let them stay in their own offline like game, never be with anyone else.
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Im using a JB device and i dont even know how to hack this game w/o losing my first one...i see some hacks on sites but the hack only works if you have a new character im not gonna risk losing my first one
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    If you cant think of the problem of having Hackers in the game on your own, then I think it would only be waste of time try to make you understand. But I will try.

When there clearly over 100 hacker on top leaderboard in endless, how can you be so sure that there none in tournament? Not every new/old player know that the hacker dont get VP, and they might do some day. That would kill off people that think of spending real money. Why spend, if you can hack? That would kill this game income. And the game that dont make profit, will slowly left to die with no support and update.

So what I want, is not for Glu to ban every hacker they appear, I want them to not appear in the first place. Let them stay in their own offline like game, never be with anyone else.

You do realise there were players hacking well before endless.
    No1 gave a care in the world about them then.

When i first started i had 1.2kGS and struggling to get to mead river.
    A guildy with the same GS was up to legendary hellboy.

Now that hackers show on endless leaderboard everyones omg so many hackers, there was always that many. But you just never knew about them.

They have never been able to get VP so saying someday that hackers could get VP even if they somehow manage to find a VP hack glu will stop it cause it would ruin the game.

There not doing anything about them at the moment cause there getting nothing, gear which doesn't show on leaderboard, VP that doesn't count for tournaments, whats the point of complaining about them there not playing a multiplayer game anymore there playing by them self.

All they get is endless leaderboard which gets wiped clean all the time.
    Demonic666
    Yes, hackers really dont do much besides clog up endless leaderboard......

I remember when i was a newbie, i thought Vadevalor was a hacker..then later on i found out he wasn't. So my questions are: If hackers are so plentiful, why don't they win tournaments? And then if they dont win tourneys, why do you care? who cares if some guy has 3 lvl 56 characters? Does it affect your gameplay? Do they take your tourney prizes?
  • Sohail96Sohail96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just play the game Bloodmasque. How well they have controlled the hackers. Not a single hack is available for it. Not a single hacker. The only thing square enix has done is that they save the game in their servers. Then the server automatically detects any change in the saved game file on their server and the modified one by the hacker on their device and bans them.
    Yes, hackers really dont do much besides clog up endless leaderboard......

I remember when i was a newbie, i thought Vadevalor was a hacker..then later on i found out he wasn't. So my questions are: If hackers are so plentiful, why don't they win tournaments? And then if they dont win tourneys, why do you care? who cares if some guy has 3 lvl 56 characters? Does it affect your gameplay? Do they take your tourney prizes?

When hackers is showing up in the endless, people would think can there also be hacker in Tournament? Not every one know that they not getting VP.

Same as when you are a newbie, would you feel like spending money when you think there is a hacker taking all the prizes? It damage the income and the will of players. If this keep going, soon the game would full of hacker and stop being support or update because it dont make money.

Having Hackers is bad nomatter what they do.

And what the point of you people trying to make it sound OK for those hackers to be here? Do you want them to be here? Even if they didnt affect your gameplay, in still not OK for them to be here.
    It will most defiantly be updated to stop hackers due to the sole reason that it will stop income.

Only today have i seen how terrible hacking has become on android, IOS players have no idea how good they have got it.

Do you not think there doing everything possible to stop the game being hacked?

Stopping hackers takes a long time, took 6 months for Gameloft to manage to stop wall hacking and even then they couldn't stop it completely. Even when they do stop hacking there is always gonna be mods/hack updates that will bring it back in, will have far less players that know it and do it. Thats the best you can really wish for.

They have neutralised them on IOS pretty well, the hackers have already been banned multiple times, the ones showing up now are just newly made accounts the GS on there characters don't even get over 4K, so i couldn't give a dam that there hacking endless they can go for all they got, there never gonna get anywhere.
    Demonic666
    It will most defiantly be updated to stop hackers due to the sole reason that it will stop income.

Only today have i seen how terrible hacking has become on android, IOS players have no idea how good they have got it.

Do you not think there doing everything possible to stop the game being hacked?

Stopping hackers takes a long time, took 6 months for Gameloft to manage to stop wall hacking and even then they couldn't stop it completely. Even when they do stop hacking there is always gonna be mods/hack updates that will bring it back in, will have far less players that know it and do it. Thats the best you can really wish for.

They have neutralised them on IOS pretty well, the hackers have already been banned multiple times, the ones showing up now are just newly made accounts the GS on there characters don't even get over 4K, so i couldn't give a dam that there hacking endless they can go for all they got, there never gonna get anywhere.

And is it wrong to try to get rid of them, is it wrong to try and come up with the idea?

Or saying that is impossible, and dont do anything, is what we should do?

We already know it's impossible, but it don't mean we should stop trying. Instead of saying how hard it is, just think of a way to make the game better and clear of hacker.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I dont know how they get the hackers to not get VP but they need to implement it in android... Seriously... I said this before but how the hell is iOS better than a droid? why the hell do they get special treatment =/
    IOS was the first to get the game, then android, then Mac.

Androids like 2-3 weeks behind IOS, Mac from the sounds of it doesn't even have tournaments yet lol

Most games lean towards IOS, guessing hacking IOS and hacking android are 2 very different things.

@Void
    Unless your a programmer thinking of ideas is rather pointless can throw them out there but they have already tried stopping all JB devices, a lot of players have JB but don't use hacks. Stopped that a few weeks ago which is why endless leaderboard is just over-run with hackers.

But i haven't seen any ideas from you void, just ban them all pretty much and thats easier said than done, for all we know they might just be letting them loose to see what exact programs there using to hack the game.

Easiest way to get rid of them, remove endless leaderboard.
    Demonic666
    IOS was the first to get the game, then android, then Mac.

Androids like 2-3 weeks behind IOS, Mac from the sounds of it doesn't even have tournaments yet lol

Most games lean towards IOS, guessing hacking IOS and hacking android are 2 very different things.

@Void
    Unless your a programmer thinking of ideas is rather pointless can throw them out there but they have already tried stopping all JB devices, a lot of players have JB but don't use hacks. Stopped that a few weeks ago which is why endless leaderboard is just over-run with hackers.

But i haven't seen any ideas from you void, just ban them all pretty much and thats easier said than done, for all we know they might just be letting them loose to see what exact programs there using to hack the game.

Easiest way to get rid of them, remove endless leaderboard.

Haven't seen any ideas? why dont you go back to the first post?
    Instead of idea that the programmer has to write a new code, Im suggesting to use what they already has. It not ban their account but just limit them, so those legit players still safe. But they will have to find another way for those legit JB players to play, because the way they allow all of them as it is now is not the right answer.

And you believe we has to be programmer to suggest anything? well may be im not good but i use to do some coding and write CPU AI for a fighting game. But I don't think a suggestion is to show them the code that they can use, it more about idea.
  • chelivcheliv Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes This is So Stupid Admin allow hack users or Dummy user in Endlessmode
    problem is we never find any good Items If There is many High scores Hacker or Dummy in EM
    Im seriously ask to admin here, Why you always make stupid thing to do even you got a genius titles?
    Yeah i got it wrong, they have completely removed the anti-hacking stuff they had.
    Think there trying a specific team of people to just ban hackers, doesn't seem to be working seems when they ban 1, 2 more come to fill the space so im just gonna give up trying to figure out what there doing.

Guess your right Void, they will need ideas cause the process there using at the moment doesn't seem to be working.
    Demonic666
    Yeah, they just cleaned leaderboards while i slept, but now a new batch has filled their place. Sorry for saying that it doesn't affect us players. Glu needs to fix this.