Glu *** are doing ??????

sam2103sam2103 Registered Users 8 Posts
I'm in a top 10 gild and with effort i have been always in top 20 in tournaments. i just started the tournament and i have to see that the first 30 ranks players !!! had already over one hundred thousand and millions vp W T F ????? i thought glu wanted do bann every hackers. but the opposite there are much more hacker than before !!!!! so many top players will quit this retarded game :mad: sry there way more than 30 right now. last time i had about 450.000 vp and i was 5th place after 24hours . right now there more than 70!!! who has more or almost same amount in just a few hours so use your brain and think about it.... SO MY HONEST PLAYERS OUT THERE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO PLAY THE TOURNAMENTS ANYMORE UNTIL GLU GET A GRAP ABOUT THIS SITUATION !!!! YOU WON'T GET A CHANCE !!! SRY GUYS

ps i know there are more threads about hacker but u see nothing happpend....

Comments

• Jessie.M-GJessie.M-G Registered Users 3 Posts
    We have the same problem in France, it's only 3 hours the tournament began and the 1st player already has more than 43 millions VP and this isn't the only one, the full of the top 50 players is in the same case, a number of VP quite big. It's time to do something because it spoils the game.
    Sorry for my english, I'm french.
  • BuddaMonkBuddaMonk Registered Users 3 Posts
    It makes no sense to take part in the tournament while the hackers are spoiling the game.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lol, Glu will ban them if this starts to get too big. After all, it affects their profits.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Lol, Glu will ban them if this starts to get too big. After all, it affects their profits.

How big is big for glu till they ban all hackers? Top 100 are blatant hackers on endless leader board..
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    How big is big for glu till they ban all hackers? Top 100 are blatant hackers on endless leader board..

Too big is when it affects tourneys. Endless doesn't affect you.
  • sam2103sam2103 Registered Users 8 Posts
    endless doesn't affect us??? are u kiddin me ? are u playing the game ? remember the last 8 tournaments were five endless tournaments !!! so W T F are u talking about ???? and wenn the first 100 players are hackers u wont get any good stuff. many gilds are about quit so where is the profit for glu ??? use ur brain.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    On ios hackers cant touch tournaments.
    Android, im tuessing your talking about will proberly get it soon
    Demonic666
    sam2103 wrote: »
    endless doesn't affect us??? are u kiddin me ? are u playing the game ? remember the last 8 tournaments were five endless tournaments !!! so W T F are u talking about ???? and wenn the first 100 players are hackers u wont get any good stuff. many gilds are about quit so where is the profit for glu ??? use ur brain.

Hahaha.

My buddy Demonic666 won an endless tournament once.......

I find it HILARIOUS that all the guys who were at wave 300 didn't win.

So use your brain, don't insult someone until you get your facts straight.
    Im guessing your on android/Mac
    On IOS, hackers cant touch tournaments.
    On android or Mac have a feeling they still haven't updated it so hackers cant get VP.
    Demonic666
    Demonic wrote: »
    Im guessing your on android/Mac
    On IOS, hackers cant touch tournaments.
    On android or Mac have a feeling they still haven't updated it so hackers cant get VP.

Yeah, cuz we didn't have a tournament. And our leaderboards are always filled with legit players.

If hackers get vp than Glu needs to address this issue fast. Sorry, lol.

I'm just horribly sick of seeing people post stuff on how endless leaderboard hurts their "pride".
    What the heck, it deleted my post then put it back in :/
    Demonic666
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Currently, there's a Survival Tournament on Android.

Guess what?

The leader in VP boards has 159 million VP's.
    Most of the top VP board in the tournament has over 5 million VP's already.
    And that's after what, four or five hours since the tournament started.
    Also if you look at the top 10 Endless board, the top player went up to 600+ floors.

So if you take that into context of what he's saying, you'll understand that it does hurt players right now.
    If its fixed on IOS its only a matter of time till its done on android
    Demonic666
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Rank1-4-1.png

Rank96-100.png

This is the current leaderboard on android Survival Tournament... Rofl
    Rank1-4.png

This is the current leaderboard on android Survival Tournament... Rofl

That is just ridiculous
    Demonic666
    Guild ranks =)

Rank1-4.png
    I work 8 hours and day... SLeep about 6-7 hrs... and the rest of the time I run Endless and I still cant keep up with top 100 let alone top 200 rofl... This is sad...
    The amount of Vp they have from 1 tournament is higher than the total VP that the best IOS player has.
    By 256mil.

Theres no way you could possibly get that much without hacking even if you played this game for 10 years you wouldn't even get close to it.

They could be trying to find a long term fix for the problem, well i hope they are i wouldn't play with tournaments like that.

Ohhh guild rank, 50 players 275milVP
    5.5mil VP per person... I haven't got that much VP yet
    Demonic666
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Thanks for the screenshot Superstargum.

That's why a lot of Android EW3 players are really furious at the moment. No amount of hard work or just going at it from level 1 to 125 and trying again after you have enough tokens will ever catch up to those VP's posted by the leaders.

They render the legit players efforts useless. Unless Glu can actually clean up and make a permanent solution to the hacking issue, it'll be very hard to motivate players to participate in the event.

Maybe just to increase their VP.
    What Im guessing is that before the end of the tourny they will clean up the hackers (At least I hope). When this happens I'll jump to top 100 =) Eventually the hackers will be cleaned out so I'll just get my usual 300k VP and call it a day
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    How hard can it be? Just ban rooted phones problem solved. I want awnsers
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I'm on iOS (play on an iPad) and hackers have taken that one up as well.

#1 player has 5907114730 VP
    #1 guild has 186020485 VP
    #1 player in the tower is at wave 900..
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and everyone's perspective on it. The cheat team is working on it. We are now closing all threads on this topic.

More info here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98411-Hackers-in-current-tournament-March-11
This discussion has been closed.