Gears info

AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
Hi, after playing over 20 days on the game. I came out with this, hope it helps.

http://tinyurl.com/AplzEternityWarriors3

It has a list for knowing the level range of gears drop by certain boss. While the other pages about stats of different gears at different stages of evolve.

I'm limited to gathering the information myself ha.. It would be nice of other players posting out here the details of what I'm missing to fill it up if you find it useful for the community.

Hope I didn't waste your 30 seconds reading this :D Enjoy your day and have fun.
Prev1

Comments

• PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Very good info indeed +1
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Update:

Mage's Weapon:

lv. 9 - Dragon Caller
    lv. 21 - The Ethereal Summoner (CC+CD)
    lv. 21 - The Hypnotic Wand (CC)
    lv. 21 - The Royal Wand of Lord Yigal (CC+IIF)
    lv. 26 - The Torrent Wand (CC)

Warrior
    Lv. 21 - The Terror Blade (CC+CD)
    Lv. 21 - The Beheader (CD)
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Aplz wrote: »
    Hi, after playing over 20 days on the game. I came out with this, hope it helps.

It has a list for knowing the level range of gears drop by certain boss. While the other pages about stats of different gears at different stages of evolve.

I'm limited to gathering the information myself ha.. It would be nice of other players posting out here the details of what I'm missing to fill it up if you find it useful for the community.

Hope I didn't waste your 30 seconds reading this :D Enjoy your day and have fun.
    You should ask in the primer thread to get this added. Good stuff :)
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

very nice. just post what you info you need to complete the list.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    When hit lv 26, try to get Striking (Blue) Pauldrons/Guantlets/Greaves from Iron God Offering, it is better than the Gold gears from Hellboy. Same with Talisman and Ring if available.
    Hellboy drops lvl 26 gold weapon, so this isn't true as a lvl 26 blue can never be better than a lvl 26 gold unless you meant the lvl 21 gold weapon.

Godly items and items with the same stats as godly items can also be found in Chinese new year jade cyclops and tournaments (like the current one).
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    I was only referring to Shoulderguards, gloves, shoes, talisman and ring cause higher grade Demon can only be pick up in Legendary if you are just getting them from hunts. Weapon, Helm, Armor of higher Demon grade can be gotten from late Calth, which is no issue of even hunting Rare/Epic before Hellboy.
  • UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    I was only referring to Shoulderguards, gloves, shoes, talisman and ring cause higher grade Demon can only be pick up in Legendary if you are just getting them from hunts. Weapon, Helm, Armor of higher Demon grade can be gotten from late Calth, which is no issue of even hunting Rare/Epic before Hellboy.

Good, but tier 8 blues are Exalted, and i forget what the green is called.
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Good job Aplz, it's a great reference list.
    The lvl 44 warrior blade with the question marks is 'The Cursed Blade of Kilic', Max GS is 3286.
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Ah, I remember a lvl 9 legendary sword 'Dragon Bane'... my first gold weapon, nice nice...
    And another lvl 9 legendary weapon called 'Stonesplitter'...
    Sorry no stats, so long ago...
    Thanks, you know some people are just interested in the names.
    I've been seeing 3-4 people visiting the page every now and then.
    Help me fill up a little, does anyone able to give the level range of equips for Leg. Hellboy and Jage Ronin? As well as some of the lower level gold names and some missing stats.
    Note: you can see the 0/10, 0/15, 0/0 stats in the Upgrade>Evolution screen.
    It does help to answer some who wants to know where to find certain gears, and if its better to change to new gears they pick up.
    Have a fun day people.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If you're interested in the names, I believe there was a thread that was created long ago which had them all (or most of them).

Can't remember the thread name atm though.
    Its already compiled in here along with the thread with gold gears image and any other outsource threads you could find.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Good job Aplz, it's a great reference list.
    The lvl 44 warrior blade with the question marks is 'The Cursed Blade of Kilic', Max GS is 3286.

There are five legendary lvl 44 swords for warrior.

In order for gs ranking (lowest to highest): Vortex Blade, Cursed Blade of Killic, Beastly Blade of Ralko the Wild, Master Yangs Tornado Blade, and Murdermaker.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Got the warriors ones, I suppose most people love warrior cause they are told to be great in endless. Short of the mage ones and Five Form Fists is ATK/CC?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Atk CC for monk is Great Rummicks Grabbers. Five forums fists is ATK/CD, i think.

Warrior is great in endless. His parry is amazing. I am told that mage is great too.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Thanks.. I had 2 records of Five Fists which I didn't notice. Now I wanna know the ATK/CC, ATK/CD weapon for mage 44.
    The info on your first 195 gems is no longer accurate. Now they give you only 60 gems on daily bonus for 20 days. Also you can do 2-3 levels after each boss (I did 2 now I'm doing the third - more info next week) and don't loose the mission on him with silver tokens. My guess is that you don't loose the quest on boss until you do another level with gem reward.
    Thats true, i started playing during the other Jade Forest event. Its like 5 gems (like ning yuan or dragon tail, cant remember) on some mid way and 10 gems (like cyclop/nian/hellboy) on final quest in some area. Wanted to include a quest guide reward, but already started on both other chars to Ancient Cavern :D And hard to play them since they arent easy like Warriors thus I stopped.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I made a list like this for items in the GLU Heroes of Destiny game. Save yourself some update time and make the list publicly editable....
    "If you know, fill me up with the data"

With regards on pvp power (E.g. Godly: 2.5%), I'm asking if anyone know the value for the following:
    - Superior (Rare)
    - Mystical (Epic)
    - Phenomenal (Legendary)
    - Glorious (Legendary)
    - Heavenly (Legendary)
    - Magnificent (Legendary)
    - Ancient (Legendary)
    - Transcendent (Legendary)

as well as the description of the following:
    - Wings of the Light
    - Greater Wings of the Light
    - Wings of the Nian
    - Blood Moon Wings
    - Inferno Wings
    - Storm Wings
    - Ethereal Eye

Last but not least, the weapons from old events (before I even started playing this game), such as Kingbreaker (Warrior) and The Red Sage's Havoc Wand (Mage), missing of the monk weapon. I think its the only event with equips other than the recent one with Oni Blade, Soul Shredders and Oni-Eye Staff.

Having issue with minion and demon reagents (especially Blood), so most of those gears stats isn't much updated on my excels =)

Thanks for reading people, have fun :D
    Thanks Trainelu, got the Storm Wings description and realise there is this "Golden Netherborn Wings" wings' description to get now. Noone listed the monk's weapon name in the first link.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts

+1 Nice work. Has to be added to the primer.

Side Note: the legendary sword is called "Dragon's Bane" as far as I know. Not "Dragon Bane".
    I believe Monk's weapon was Galactic Gauntlets.

And Blood Moon Wings:
    Blood_Moon_Wings.jpg
    Thanks Xephraim and Trainelu. Both info has been updated.
    For your collection:
    2014_08_20_12_31_32.jpg
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    This game might be dead by the time you finish your list. Save yourself some trouble 😄
    Maybe lol.. But there are still some of us who play it occasionally. Too many energy base game out there, unlike this where you can spam battles. Btw, thanks Trainelu.
    You're welcome.
    Also lv. 50 equivalent of Sun Sword are:
    Eric the Plain's Stick for Casting Magic - Mage
    King Fists - Monk