Reporting suspected "Hackers"

Comments

• SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Rank1-4-1.png

and all the rest below those idiots
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Lets see...banning all time, why not fixing the problem.

like ios user can't increase vp means cannot participate..........so make this filter for android too

vp is the only competition in game...so it will be fine.

hacker can have their 30k gs they want or goto floor 600..as it won't harm anyone.....don't let them participate......why endless when 140 is the limit.

endless is the only way how hackers can get top in vp.....as for gems hack ban all above 10-20k gems..
    Ronaldex wrote: »
    Players using hack mod life

1zcny38.jpg

Lol hey dude...you removed your gs and saying above people are hacker......thats wrong.

how would we know you reached 136 floor.
    These guys got level 50 with 1.2k gs and hell lot of gems and coins. LOL........ban them too.

KWhtKLK.png?1
    aSVA60t.png?1

Can you hahahaha..........................Glu buddy can't say sh*t now.
  • MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    To prevent cheaters to kill the game, they should be permanently banned from the game and not just their mere personal!
    Minato wrote: »
    To prevent cheaters to kill the game, they should be permanently banned from the game and not just their mere personal!

well yeah its true, if this goes one only hackers will be in top 100.

\
    \
    Oops sorry this form was only to report hackers not to discuss on them. \
    \
  • TourniQueTTourniQueT Registered Users 8 Posts
    Glu is always too slow to make a move. You have to watch over leaderboards! We are always in top in survival tournaments but now our rank is #67. As you can imagine the amount of hackers...
    i think each week 190 people get banned from endless mode some have reached 600+ floors too.......
    let me say if the highest is 140 then why considering endless....make a limit at 150 so no one can reach higher than that = less hacking in survival tournament
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Lol @gluadmin for telling me to keep it civil. I said u guys suck which is a mild opinion a lot of us have. How bout you tell the people swearing and flaming to keep it civil? Oh ya that's right, bc they arnt talking to GLU directly lmao. By keeping it PG rating, I Am keeping it civil, please understand the definitions of the words you are using please. Thank you.

He's actually a pretty cool guy lol
    Just cause he said complaining isn't getting anything done, which its not.
    They got a team working on hackers what more do you want?
    Your not even on android so how do hackers even effect you?
    Demonic666
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    TourniQueT wrote: »
    Glu is always too slow to make a move. You have to watch over leaderboards! We are always in top in survival tournaments but now our rank is #67. As you can imagine the amount of hackers...

we used to be #1 VP overall..
    now .. not anymore
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    *** has anything you said even relate to my response? Wow your intelligence is low. Was simply ONLY talking to gluadmin about what he said to me. If you noticed, I didn't mention anything about the hackers in the post ur talking about so don't butt into stuff, specially stuff you ain't have a clue about lol.
    I guess nice try

I don't really care demonic if you think he's a great guy and blow bubbles with him on your spare time, not my kinda thing.
  • Poco yoPoco yo Registered Users 5 Posts
    im an ios player but tried playing ew3 in my s4 awile ago and got shocked with these players who have 8-12 digits of vp in todays tournament in android

[IMG][/img]de2t91.png

[IMG][/img]2j14bw2.png
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    GMGlu :)))))))) he is good troll:)
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts
    hackers will take care of the game.
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts
    Windhaker wrote: »
    Lol hey dude...you removed your gs and saying above people are hacker......thats wrong.

how would we know you reached 136 floor.

that print belongs to a friend who gave me because took his name, but he has more than 10k gs
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Poco yo wrote: »
    im an ios player but tried playing ew3 in my s4 awile ago and got shocked with these players who have 8-12 digits of vp in todays tournament in android

[IMG][/img]de2t91.png

[IMG][/img]2j14bw2.png

Thanks for this. We will be going on a purge of hackers before tournament ends.
  • MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thank you! But as they return every time!It takes more radical!
    Ways to cheat are very easy to find on Google
  • MurrdocMurrdoc Registered Users 5 Posts
    ak47kuso with current 160 million and climbing at 6 million per run? Definitely hacking.
    Kmjoiu. 87 million and climbing
    The whole endless guild
    Actually like everyone listed in the top 25 positions.
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    вы глу гандоны че творите твари если уж россия до вас добралась!конченные чмошники сосите член у шарика пидоры и долбитесь в жопу с хакерами
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Thanks moloch for saying you will ban them. Much appritiated by a paying gamer
  • Poco yoPoco yo Registered Users 5 Posts
    iOS users..

[IMG][/img]w9wp6b.jpg

[IMG][/img]2i0t4df.jpg
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Thanks for this. We will be going on a purge of hackers before tournament ends.

Please do the same on iOS as we're having the same problem! And please, find a way to fix this definitively hackers are ruining the game and you could loose many devoted players!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Jessie.M-GJessie.M-G Registered Users 3 Posts
    In France:
    418690Screenshot20140311210317.png
    912589Screenshot20140311210416.png

Please do something, it's spoiling the game, members are uninstalling the app because are sick for all of this.

PS: sorry for my english.
  • VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts

Hack Alemao12
  • InsomniackInsomniack Registered Users 13 Posts
    All hackers on ios

102vvvt.jpg
    25ktq8g.jpg
    Ios hackers

20ht283.jpg
    8wa7f9.jpg
    Ios hackers

2h84fao.jpg
    23mass2.jpg
    Ios hackers
    Sorry about the 9 images, but it's 9 images of hackers to be banned to help the game.

adyclw.jpg
    24nk5qt.jpg
This discussion has been closed.