Options

Prizes for tournament

On the tournament it says it takes 5-7 days for prizes. Does it really take that long or does it come sooner?

Comments

• Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    previous tournaments prizes were given on the day itself... maybe right now, they know there will be "more" hackers, so they need to evaluate which ones has true VPs... (or maybe they'll check if gems used was coming from "glitch" or not...
  • Options
    rama159rama159 Registered Users 7 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    previous tournaments prizes were given on the day itself... maybe right now, they know there will be "more" hackers, so they need to evaluate which ones has true VPs... (or maybe they'll check if gems used was coming from "glitch" or not...[/QUOTE so it shouldn't really last 5 days?
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    depends on how long they can confirm if all players with VPs are legit...
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    I received breast plate immediately, I thought it would just be another trash sell item because thats what we have come to expect.

But I was ver pleasantly surprized, its a lvl 45 breast plate with 1293 GS which was over 300 points more than my skyfire and IMO on par with godly

Thank you G lu for finally starting to award prizes that are worth the effort everyone puts into tourneys

Keep it up, this is a good thing and I think you will find everyone will be a lot more willing to invest in you if you will invest in us.

All my love, Saabot
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The weapon and chest plate ARE the same as godly, as shown in the tournament page. The weapon was lvl 44, and the breast was lvl 45. They usually have Godly weapon/chest/helm of resolve as reward when they have special events like Chinese New Year and Beast King.
  • Options
    The weapon and chest plate ARE the same as godly, as shown in the tournament page. The weapon was lvl 44, and the breast was lvl 45. They usually have Godly weapon/chest/helm of resolve as reward when they have special events like Chinese New Year and Beast King.

Maybe I just hadn't noticed some of them then, I do renenber the helm now that you mention it but I had already gotton that before the boss nerf, thank you for the correction.
    I was quite plesantly surprized tho, and as a girl, lol, pleased with the purple color scheme :-)

Hopefully we wont have to wait long for the rest of the items, I really wanted the cub, but I need a good name for him, any suggestions,

With love,
    Saabot
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Just received my T1 to T5 rewards from this spin tour.

FYI.

BTW, Nian Cub is ugly, but kinda cute.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Just received my T1 to T5 rewards from this spin tour.

FYI.

BTW, Nian Cub is ugly, but kinda cute.

Received all mine the day after my precious post, yesterday, evolved the sword even tho its same as MM cause its a pretty purple color

/hugs Jon, hey dont be hatin on the cubby hes very cute, name yours Saabot and you can cuddle me anytime ya want lol
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    I received breast plate immediately, I thought it would just be another trash sell item because thats what we have come to expect.

But I was ver pleasantly surprized, its a lvl 45 breast plate with 1293 GS which was over 300 points more than my skyfire and IMO on par with godly

Thank you G lu for finally starting to award prizes that are worth the effort everyone puts into tourneys

Keep it up, this is a good thing and I think you will find everyone will be a lot more willing to invest in you if you will invest in us.

All my love, Saabot
    Good rewards only for PAY TO WIN tourney for others where you have to actually work for the results rewards are same ****.
    So basicly you just bought the items. No offense to U only towards Glu...
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Good rewards only for PAY TO WIN tourney for others where you have to actually work for the results rewards are same ****.
    So basicly you just bought the items. No offense to U only towards Glu...

Understood no offense taken

If you check some of my other posts you can see where I very clearly state that this pay to win tourney was in my opinion a very bad and unfair decision by G lu

With love, Saabot