Options

Free gems from video are not appearing!

Is it true rooted users can't get free gems by video. :mad:

but i did get 8 gems in frontline commando 2...it have a section for gems by viewing sponsored video.

why eternity warrior doesn't have it....ios users got it some android users got it too but is it only me or others too :(

Comments

• Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    You answered your own question
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    EW3 dont support rooted, so they dont feel like treating rooted device the same.
  • Options
    KucuboyKucuboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Despite playin on a legit ipad air, i cant view videos for gems in past two days and each time i could before this, i could only view two vids max everyday. What gives? Ive my guildies able to view up to 10 vids a day. Im at such a disadvantage cos of this
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Kucuboy wrote: »
    Despite playin on a legit ipad air, i cant view videos for gems in past two days and each time i could before this, i could only view two vids max everyday. What gives? Ive my guildies able to view up to 10 vids a day. Im at such a disadvantage cos of this

theres only a certain amount of videos per servers ea day and a max per player. so if glu sold a total of 1000 ads spot the server will only have 1000 video that day. if you want to view anywhere from 5-10+ you gotta be lucky with the reset of videos. highest i igotten was 12 video per day and some time only 1.
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    I dont know for sure if this will work its just a thought...

But if you log in using wifi would this by pass root for ppl with this problem?

If so you could drive to a coffee shop or something and access the videos?

Again not sure but let me know if this works?

With love, Saabot