Options

Sad to see

SirMontySirMonty Registered Users 9 Posts
Isn't it time that j/b devices are banned from this game?

Looking at endless it is just plain stupid to see the levels people are now reaching using the many hacks out there.

The developers have already made it difficult for the people that don't use these things to obtain items and now we have to contend with the game being proliferated with hackers...

Sort it out Glu...this game is going downhill fast and it is sad to see

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Not that Im happy with the current results but I must say there is about a million threads concerning this... Im sure they got the point and as one of the admins already mentioned in one of a million threads.. They already set up a hacker team for this very issue... Let them sort it out.
  • Options
    iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    And i dont agree with all "Jailbroken devices" be banned, because mine is and i so it for themes and other cool stuff not to cheat. But either way if were banned, we just figure another way around the update. We will always win.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Not true iwhite, you wont always win, thats just proves you know nothing, hackers will lose
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I wonder if IAPs can hinder jailbroken devices. I know they can hack currency systems but I don't think they can hack access codes (for example, Modern Combat 2 had IAP for new maps for $1.99; hackers could not access them).
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'd say ban all the JB devices again. I'd rather see only 1~5 hackers a week instead of 30~100 a week.
  • Options
    ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    SirMonty wrote: »
    Isn't it time that j/b devices are banned from this game?

Looking at endless it is just plain stupid to see the levels people are now reaching using the many hacks out there.

The developers have already made it difficult for the people that don't use these things to obtain items and now we have to contend with the game being proliferated with hackers...

Sort it out Glu...this game is going downhill fast and it is sad to see

Please tell me how people that are doing better than you in a completely single-player game is ruining your play experience and making the game go "downhill fast". "Their floor number is bigger than mine and that makes me mad" is not a valid excuse. They have zero effect on your quality of play.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Please tell me how people that are doing better than you in a completely single-player game is ruining your play experience and making the game go "downhill fast". "Their floor number is bigger than mine and that makes me mad" is not a valid excuse. They have zero effect on your quality of play.

I have to agree with the Doctor on that one. As is, this game is totally you against the program. No advantage or disadvantage because someone has more or less than you. It's a total Epeen thing for anyone doing the tournaments. Now, if they ever install a real pvp aspect to the game.....that's a horse of a different color! 8)
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Agree, Looking at the top endless board leaders is sicking :(
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    SirMontySirMonty Registered Users 9 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »

It has nothing to do with their position or floor number. It is about getting items from the tower that can only be gotten from the tower and the ease at which they can get. We haven't had a survival tournament yet however god help us when we do. How can any of us manage to compete with someone that can gain vp from that kind of level.

I suggest you think before you post next time.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Seen the GS of those hackers?
    Bet you none of them are over 5k GS.
    Maybe its cause they get banned, then just make a new acc and only farm a weapon?

And unless your on android, then you have my sympathy.

And you talked about survival tournament, somehow i won the first one with all those hackers.
    Funny how not one of there names showed up in the tournament or any since.

And its funny how not one of there names are on GS leaderboards since they get all that godly gear with such ease.

Doing that hacking kills their GS score and they sacrifice all VP for hacking.
    All they get is endless leaderboard.

So now please explain again how if its not what floor they get to, how this effects your game play?
    Maybe you should take your own advice and think before you post.

Specially since android tournaments are having players getting over 200milVP and you complain about this...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Maybe its cause they get banned, then just make a new acc and only farm a weapon?

And you talked about survival tournament, somehow i won the first one with all those hackers.

And its funny how not one of there names are on GS leaderboards since they get all that godly gear with such ease.

So now please explain again how if its not what floor they get to, how this effects your game play?

Specially since android tournaments are having players getting over 200milVP and you complain about this...
    nah, he already reaching 100billion now, and counting
  • Options
    Maybe you should think about it before you post mont, the only leaderboard bugged with hackers is endless, what vp they gainfrom there wont show up in the tournament on ios, they dont allow it.... So you wont be competing against vp hackers just like you werent at the weekend in the BO tournament

And really "sirmonty"
    Get a grip
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts

And again another thread being torn apart by demonic, the server hypocrite the voice of insanity claiming that hackers do no damage...

Everyone dont even bother, so long as he continues to spew his playground bully forced "listen to me or else" bs, he will continue to invalidate ant constructive post on these forums

He's nothing but a self inflated troll supporting all illegal activity by telling you hackers dont hurt you or the game.

Until he stops posting these threads will only be arguments, he will never allow anything to be constructive, all he does is destroy, tear down and invalidate and I for one am tired of trying to wade thru the stagnate waters of his BS

All my love,
    Saabot
  • Options

You won your tournament BEFORE the patch which allowed all JB to play. However, AFTER the patch was released, not sure if you noticed, but the amount of people on Floor 150 increased by 10 person at least (with more coming). After the patch, hackers do show in tournaments and GS leader board. One famous hacker is Marlborobaxi who didn't show up until the patch, and when he did he was the top at everything, beating even the best players at the time by thousands of GS (Luckily a legit player spent tons of gems and got full godly on all his characters, kicking Marl to second place in GS leader board).

If you can become no.1 in the next survival tournament then sure you can brag, if not then focus on telling the admins to ban JB from tournaments or something like that. Hopefully you can get as much VP as the guy on floor 900.
  • Options
    Regardless of the endless floor leaderboard, hackers wont show intournaments theres been a tournament after the patch and no hackers got through and they wont tomorrow either, why cant you take that in, although the devices show EM leaderboard they dont show on gs or vp leaderboards

Eternity, show me proof hes a hacker ?
  • Options
    Regardless of the endless floor leaderboard, hackers wont show intournaments theres been a tournament after the patch and no hackers got through and they wont tomorrow either, why cant you take that in, although the devices show EM leaderboard they dont show on gs or vp leaderboards

Sorry Jaynee, no offense at all intended I love ya, and I do know some ppl who are jailbroke, but I do not agree that it should be allowed.

I am against 'anything' that gives a player any kind of an edge in a game.

I feel it takes the challenge out of the game, cheating on any level does not allow for any self accomplishment pride in yourself.

Even on the last tourney, I felt it was unfair because only ppl who could afford to buy gems could participate, it put the tourney under a banner of unfair advantage.

Now before anyone flames me for that statement plz read the post I created about the last tourney and why I participated. I did it because it was the second tourney in a row that cut most of the players out of being able to compete. My guild that Im in, (God Bless them I love each one of them) was so depressed and so unhappy I made the decision to compete to raise their spirits.

Initially I was only going to go after the cub, it's the only thing I wanted, but they became so happy seeing the guild enter competition that each one that could spent what they could (they are all students) so this was a big sacrifice for them, how could I not at that point make a bid for first so the guild could have a chance at first?

I'm not rich by any means, but I'm comfy enough that it didnt hurt me too much. When the one who did win came in with such a high VP number, my guild talked me down, said its too much (and it was too much) and begged me not to go further, so at that point I felt my intent to make them smile had been achieved.

The only thing I added was about 8 hours before tourney ended I went from 180 k to 200k because I had to work that night and I wanted to ensure I stayed in the top 5 for the breast plate prize, after spending what I did, having already invested that much, I feel going to 200k at that point was justified....

Still, it was unfair to 99% of the server

Jail breaking is unfair too

But that's just my opinion

All my love,
    Saabot
  • Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    There's a tournament now and 10 minutes already the top guy is at a million...
  • Options

Most of the people in my guild check the GS leader board and guild ranking leader board EVERY DAY. You think we'd miss a hacker? He just popped up from nowhere. Obviously he's a hacker for his name didn't even show before they fixed the JB issues. And yes, JB players can join in tournaments because there's a JB player in my guild and he can contribute to tournaments and see his personal rankings. Most of the players in my guild are getting sick of this yet we do nothing because in our heart ew3 has already lost its place. Most people including me are playing other games while waiting for Glu to fix their rubbish system, while some people decided that ew3 wan't worth their time and quit. I just wish Glu can ban all JB accounts again so that my guild won't fall apart as it seems most of them are getting bored.
  • Options
    G0tgame wrote: »
    There's a tournament now and 10 minutes already the top guy is at a million...

ak47kuso - 64491240
    Kmjoiu - 29460060
    hehailong1 - 12140190

Jaynee and Demonic, you wanted proof? Go check your iOS tournament page right away. And hopefully Demonic can beat them and become first. I mean, they aren't hackers right? You are a legit player and so is he, therefore you should be able to surpass him right? But beware, you need to be able to make 30m+ every ten minutes.

Holy cow after typing this ak47kuso went to 87m. Seems totally legit. Now then, I wish Jaynee and Demonic can catch up with them.
  • Options
    In case any of you wanted pictures --> http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98385-Hacker-now-getting-VP

Couldn't be bothered with taking screenshots of a dead game myself.
  • Options
    ak47kuso - 64491240
    Kmjoiu - 29460060
    hehailong1 - 12140190

Jaynee and Demonic, you wanted proof? Go check your iOS tournament page right away. And hopefully Demonic can beat them and become first. I mean, they aren't hackers right? You are a legit player and so is he, therefore you should be able to surpass him right? But beware, you need to be able to make 30m+ every ten minutes.

Holy cow after typing this ak47kuso went to 87m. Seems totally legit. Now then, I wish Jaynee and Demonic can catch up with them.

Lol @ demonic doing anything but running his mouth
    He told me in game one time when I was arguing with him "Im on the Hero board lets see you do that"

I told him "has been dont mean can do"

My anger is directed at G lu tho
    I have so many friends in this game and now Im going to lose my friends because in less than two weeks they have destroyed this game
    I have never seen a game in my life take this hard of a nose dive in my life

Is this personal for me?
    He'll yes
    I'm going to lose my friends, my investment of money and my favorite game all because of greed

/stomps off more angry than she's been in a very long time
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and everyone's perspective on it. The cheat team is working on it. We are now closing all threads on this topic.

More info here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98411-Hackers-in-current-tournament-March-11
This discussion has been closed.