Hackers in current tournament [March 11]

Hi All,
We are aware of the issues with the current tournament and with hackers flooding the leader boards. The EW3 Cheat Team has been out for a day and will be cleaning up the boards before the tournament is over!

We apologize for the inconvenience of how the boards appear at this time. Please be assured that the proper and legitimate winners will be awarded their prizes after the team is able to clean up the boards.
Prev1

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    CheatTeam wrote: »
    WE WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN WE SEE IT! The damage has been done and its time for damage control. Better hope its not too little too late!

I will close this thread if it gets abusive. Please move on to another topic, CheatTeam.
  • ThiefOfHoursThiefOfHours Registered Users 2 Posts
    People we are all concerned about this problem. Glu will fix it, we just have to wait. I know we all hate hackers but will not be the angry that will fix this problem. Let this problem to Glu team, i am sure they will figure the best option for their costumers.
    (Sorry if isaid something strange but english is not my main language)
    Good game to everyone, and good farms! ;)
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    CheatTeam wrote: »
    WE WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN WE SEE IT! The damage has been done and its time for damage control. Better hope its not too little too late!

At first i really thought u were official glu cheat team responded.. But again gluadmin shallow words and futile promise is all left to believe and see..
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    At first i really thought u were official glu cheat team responded.. But again gluadmin shallow words and futile promise is all left to believe and see..

I'm pretty sure I said above that if this gets abusive, the thread would be closed. Move along now.
  • anseioanseio Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for trying to keep people in check about this.

I understand that hackers can ruin an experience for people. This rampage some users are on to ban j/b and rooted devices is just unacceptable. I paid good money for my phone that is made rooted by design. Every now and then I pay money to GLU for gems when I'm in the mood. People with j/b and rooted didn't get them that way for the sole purpose of hacking EW3. To have users insinuate that my money is less good than theirs is crazy rude.

I appreciate that your team is working on the problem at hand and that you're pushing to keep the conversation mature.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Can I just make a small request. Can the hackers be removed just a few mins prior to the end of the tournament. That way there wont be any time for more hacking to take place before then.
    Thank you and looking forward to future changes.
    ;)
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I believe if a hackers device has been caught twice then they should be device banned. Please & thanks. Maybe they will get the hint that they are unwanted
  • VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    Troll & Hack

http://vigilanteblr.tumblr.com/post/79375722415

Como le hago para subir la foto como los demás.

Hackers IOS

Alemao12
    Iraitz888
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Guys here who hacks you need to know or not, because we users can never know if someone has done even 1,000,000 vp without using hacks or not .. it's up to you to check with your powers of developers.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Thanks Glu , glad to see you're getting rid of them :)
    -Sagelz
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Thanks Glu , glad to see you're getting rid of them :)
    за что благодорить? читеры еще в списках Топ!Thanks for that? cheaters still lists Top
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    There working on it.
    Least the legitimate winners of tournament will still get the prizes.
    Dont get this thread closed >.<
    Demonic666
  • chelivcheliv Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,
    We are aware of the issues with the current tournament and with hackers flooding the leader boards. The EW3 Cheat Team has been out for a day and will be cleaning up the boards before the tournament is over!

We apologize for the inconvenience of how the boards appear at this time. Please be assured that the proper and legitimate winners will be awarded their prizes after the team is able to clean up the boards.

As 41th gs player i am you may check all 145 above players are hackers or not becuz im sure that its imposible to clear above 145 in time even he got full legendary god setting
  • combatstormcombatstorm Registered Users 2 Posts
    i killed hellboy leg. with 5k gs you know skill? btw. glu thanks for ban i never hacked or have an rooted or jailbreak device. its no problem to get on wave 200 with pots and a little bug. bugs must be fixed from glu so dont declare all players to hacker!!!!!!!
  • combatstormcombatstorm Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hacking
    There is no hacking on this version of the game. There is no savegame.bin file. Look for hacks at your own risk because doing so is not advised on this forum as you'll most likely have your game stop working in future updates. !!!!!
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Pots wont get you to wave 200, the time kills you. Unless you get killed every 2 seconds And wait for skills to cool-down before resurrecting, then its not possible. It would also cost like 140k gems.

5K GS for leg hell boy, join the club most people do it with that GS. That isn't a reason to get banned.

And there is quite obviously hacking going on... Or do you also believe that players can get millions of VP in 10 mins?

You got busted for hacking deal with it, your ruining the game. Don't try lying your way out of it.
    Demonic666
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hackers guild RevolutionNs vp: 1519824449461 LOLOLOLOL??????????? Nice work Glu!!
    Demonic wrote: »
    There working on it.
    Least the legitimate winners of tournament will still get the prizes.
    Dont get this thread closed >.<

Sadly i dont belive them anymore... leaderboards filled with wave 290 guys.. pfff..
    And by the way whats so hard to "investigate" this you have a freaking board showing hackers name!!!!! they simply put their names on the leaderboards so you can ban them INSTANTLY.
    Wave 150 is impossible to do without illegal things. BAN all players above 150 and delete their game data from servers... problem solved.
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    You are sure abaut 6+ mln points in endless? This is not hackers? I always have abaut 100 place, now almost 500... You must do something with guilds, we always have abaut 10-25 place now 150... This game lost sens. Spending fiew hours on farming but hackers do nothink...
  • KusherKusher Registered Users 2 Posts
    Man, GLU f*** up. I'm no where near top 300 list in tournament and 200 list in endless, and I got banned, ***! Wasted many hrs to get all 3 characters to lv50 and countless numbers of dungeoning for better gears, logon and found a wonderful message "...your data corrupted...." All chars back to lv1. Spent $99 for gems to expand storage and ect. And I got a big F in da A from GLU. My iPad Air is not jailbroken either!
    Already submitted the ticket, but will take this Mofo a good few months to look into it.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    i killed hellboy leg. with 5k gs you know skill? btw. glu thanks for ban i never hacked or have an rooted or jailbreak device. its no problem to get on wave 200 with pots and a little bug. bugs must be fixed from glu so dont declare all players to hacker!!!!!!!
    So you admit using a bug? That is not ok, thats exploiting and is banable. Your a cheater and got what you deserved. Ppl who hack and cheat/exploit are newbs so ****py at gaming they need to cheat to beat real and good gamers
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Hopefully G L U gets to all the hackers in time.. and honestly I think they could do damage control once the tourny is over and before rewards are sent out... lets just play as if they dont exist. .. hopefully we get the proper rewards
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hopefully G L U gets to all the hackers in time.. and honestly I think they could do damage control once the tourny is over and before rewards are sent out... lets just play as if they dont exist. .. hopefully we get the proper rewards

I think Glu used this tournament to flush-out the hackers so all will be well. Here's hoping. :)
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    But if you notice, I've read two posters that their account has been reset even if they claim that their accounts was not used with hack. One of them, Barurot, I had the chance to encounter through the public chats and saw his character in town and saw that nothing was out of the ordinary with his characters. He was not on the VP Leaderboards as well.

I hope if Glu is really flushing out hackers, they don't do it haphazardly.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Slam the banhammer and dont look back. You shouldn't even be in question of cheating. If you look guilty you are going down. Glu, don't ask questions and don't answer any, just exterminate these vermin. And when you are banned, don't come crying here, because we don't give a F.

And if this was done to you? Will you be okay with that knowing that you didn't made use of any means of hacking or cheating?
  • sam2103sam2103 Registered Users 8 Posts
    are u kidding me glu ????? i mean looking at the boarding there are still many hackers at the top 100 places !!!!!! most of them have more than 2 millions vp !!!! keep it in mind that the last winner had only about 650.000vp last tournament in 24hours. of course this time its 48hours but now players have 6 millons vp and more ???? please use your brain glu
    and now u want to tell us that the proper and legitimate winners will be awarded with their prizes???? u won't figure it out that's for sure !!!!!!
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    But if you notice, I've read two posters that their account has been reset even if they claim that their accounts was not used with hack. One of them, Barurot, I had the chance to encounter through the public chats and saw his character in town and saw that nothing was out of the ordinary with his characters. He was not on the VP Leaderboards as well.

I hope if Glu is really flushing out hackers, they don't do it haphazardly.
    Claiming means no ****. I can also claim that Obama and Binladen are relatives. And just because he's not in the top leaderboards, doesn't mean he's not hacking. He might have used the lvl hack or gem hack.
    Still nobody got banned according to endless leaderboard or tournament leaderboard . Wave 290 and they still on, and F-ing up the tournament. 10 hours left, time is ticking Glu!
  • VultureVulture Registered Users 13 Posts
    Its useles to rush them, they have a limited human resource..
    At least you know they work/try to work on..
    See the leader board, no more insane score/insane wave.. Bit by bit they have purge them on..
This discussion has been closed.