Options

Need help with eternity warriors 3

I've downloaded the game from the app store and it seems to hang at the intro screen. There's a round dial going round and round but nothing is happening. Is there a lot to load up at the beginning of the game or is the game hanging at the intro screen? I'm using a Mac air with an Intel 5000 graphics card with 1024mb of memory, and 4gb of onboard memory. I really like the looks of the game but haven't even played it yet. Can ya help me?

Comments

• Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    gunnerx wrote: »
    I've downloaded the game from the app store and it seems to hang at the intro screen. There's a round dial going round and round but nothing is happening. Is there a lot to load up at the beginning of the game or is the game hanging at the intro screen? I'm using a Mac air with an Intel 5000 graphics card with 1024mb of memory, and 4gb of onboard memory. I really like the looks of the game but haven't even played it yet. Can ya help me?

It only looks good but will regret after you start actually playing it.. Plus you are playing on Mac .. the updates for Mac probably stands in the bottom of glu priority level..
  • Options
    gunnerxgunnerx Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's a shame GLU don't seem to greatly interested in updating the game for the Mac. I liked what I saw at the app store. Come on GLU, please update the game for the Mac...
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Does have a big load at the beginning.
    Mac has only recently got EW3 from my knowledge.
    If the load bar isn't moving and there isn't MB coming up in it, either your updated to 7.1 been a few bugs with latest update, your device isn't supported by the game or that its just a bug could try deleting and re-downloading.
    Demonic666