cant login my account saying my file is corrupted but why?

Want to hear from other players and to g lu moderator why? If its about what you talkin about hacking why do I need to purchased gem in this game if I know some hack? Pls explain I play fair in this game and spending lot of money. need to back my account. Pls I need response I already send a ticket also.

Comments

• PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    barurot wrote: »
    Want to hear from other players and to g lu moderator why? If its about what you talkin about hacking why do I need to purchased gem in this game if I know some hack? Pls explain I play fair in this game and spending lot of money. need to back my account. Pls I need response I already send a ticket also.

if you are getting that message it basically means you got banned for hacking the game eg endless mode which you're not suppose to.
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Because you used a hack to get your gems. You don't need to send a ticket. If you do you're just making fun of yourself.

"Hey I hacked and I was banned. Now get my account back so I can hack more, tyvm! I swear this time I will keep a low profile like many others."
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hey you know what are you sayin! Lol, dont under estimate me dude if you dont have any.proof of what are you sayin! This man is drunk! Lol you want proof that I really purchased gem with them? With my own money. I dont know you dude yet you dont know me too. Not all around you is below than you. Retard
    pc5mw.jpg
    302nt3k.jpg

That man above name eternitywarrior looks like he dont know what he try to sayin. Are you a God to make a judgment? There's my proof.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yeah, sure you bought some gems.

And then hacked 10 million of them.

And speaking of which, why would you screenshot this? Or were you aware that you would need proof when people suspected that you were a hacker?

Glu's not gonna ban anyone who plays legit.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Yeah, sure you bought some gems.

And then hacked 10 million of them.

And speaking of which, why would you screenshot this? Or were you aware that you would need proof when people suspected that you were a hacker?

Glu's not gonna ban anyone who plays legit.

dude do you just sit on your comp all day and post on every new thread here?
    He obviously only went on his email and screenshotted his purchase to prove he made purchases after eternitywarriors accusation.
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    dude do you just sit on your comp all day and post on every new thread here?
    He obviously only went on his email and screenshotted his purchase to prove he made purchases after eternitywarriors accusation.

Lol, why does everyone seem to be hating me for all my posts?

Reason im posting:

1) I want to help people

2) I'm really mad.

3) I'm really bored of schoolwork.

4) I want to know what happens when you hit 1000 posts.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Lol, why does everyone seem to be hating me for all my posts?

Reason im posting:

1) I want to help people

2) I'm really mad.

3) I'm really bored of schoolwork.

4) I want to know what happens when you hit 1000 posts.

Fast reply :o . oh well I can't judge noone but yeah you get a cyber cookie for 1000 points. And a good future for taking interest in your schoolwork ;)
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    Fast reply :o . oh well I can't judge noone but yeah you get a cyber cookie for 1000 points. And a good future for taking interest in your schoolwork ;)

Yeah, i can only look at Lewis Dot Structures for so long until i say "did someone post something new on forums?"

anyway, if you look at my posts, there's usually a gap for when im at school, when im sleeping, etc. I do have somewhat of a life.
    Mohican forget about him lol, I dont wanna waste my time here, and btw my glu support response on my report that it have no chance to unban. Okie then good enough. maybe hes tryin to be the one of mods here, oh g lu pet common :) bye ew3. Got avabel now found much better interesting.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Glu did good job banning your ****.. They found you hacking and now your account is banned.. Stop complaining about it already!!
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Glu did good job banning your ****.. They found you hacking and now your account is banned.. Stop complaining about it already!!

dude are you still not happy? yeah right i got ban and not playing anymore, and so what now?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If you payed and used hack, you still deserve to be banned. So what if you bought gems? You ruin the game and make potential customers leave the game. You think your money is enough to cover the loss? I hope you can use your brain more. Just because you spent money doesn't mean you're the boss. You're banned, accept the truth, don't come back and ruin the game again.