Your account data is corrupted

niceearl101niceearl101 Registered Users 8 Posts
Alot of players is having this issues today. I think thousands of us. All of my friends email me that they cannot enter the game anymore due to corruption of data on your server. So i tried mine and yes i cant enter the game anymore and yes there is no fix on this on our side because i tried everything. Resetting your phone, creating a new google account or even flashing the device doesnt fix the issue. Character level has been reset back to 1 and sad to say there are no more items which some other players including me purchased gems just to upgrade them .We use our credit cards just to buy your GEMS!

Comments

• PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    This hasnt happened to me but iv been seeing people say it on the internet and i from what most are saying, its the hackers in the game. You recieve that message after being banned. Im not 100% sure if its true so dont quote me on that.
  • RakuraiRakurai Registered Users 4 Posts
    Your account and your friends account are banned or reset for hack using. God mode overdose.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I love hackers moaning on the forums.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just because you bought, say, 110 gems, doesn't mean you can have the freedom to hack 110 million more gems. You were probably banned for using one of the many EW3 hacks.
  • niceearl101niceearl101 Registered Users 8 Posts
    How sure are you that we are probably banned on this game? If you are banned from a game it should be like this! You were banned to our system please contact customer support. Corruption of the game data on there server means they done something wrong while they are resetting our characters account.
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    Ako din niceearl ban na. Kahit anong gawin kong restart. Ala nb tyo malilipatan na iba? Hehe.mukang pera yang gl u
    Mas maganda nga na ban tyo kse may pag asa tyo maka create ng new account at kung rooted ka pag binalik mo sa stock yung device then nag create ka ng new account makakatangap kana ng feee gems.... play ka muna na avabel pvp tyo lol!
  • LucasCaiadoLucasCaiado Registered Users 7 Posts
    How sure are you that we are probably banned on this game? If you are banned from a game it should be like this! You were banned to our system please contact customer support. Corruption of the game data on there server means they done something wrong while they are resetting our characters account.

and will notify you how? you have not provided any email EW3 to play ... This game is client side, but with online check, logon is not necessary.
    Mas maganda nga na ban tyo kse may pag asa tyo maka create ng new account at kung rooted ka pag binalik mo sa stock yung device then nag create ka ng new account makakatangap kana ng feee gems.... play ka muna na avabel pvp tyo lol!

Nice earl pm kita add mko fb di ko magets sinasabi mo pero mukang maganda at magkakasundo tayo haha. Pm kp sayo fb ko. Pareho tayo ng kalokohan gusto hayahay ang buhay haha
    Barurot rooted ba phone mo? May solution na uli para makalaro just email me alam mo naman email ko eh.
    Bro di ko alam email mo oo rooted phone ko walang saysay ang phone pag di rooted or jailbreak haha. Pa pm ng email mo sa fb add kita
    echennee@yahoo.com dyan ko isesend yung origal email ko. email ng gf ko yan
    Okie na bro na add ko.na fb dapat piniem mo n lng fb mo sakin
  • mavszorgmavszorg Registered Users 3 Posts
    @barurot @niceearl101

Talking in sh!tty secret monkey language... also talking about new way of hacking LMAO!!
    mavszorg wrote: »
    @barurot @niceearl101

Talking in sh!tty secret monkey language... also talking about new way of hacking LMAO!!

Then? Stare at us till death :) mind your own businesses.
    barurot wrote: »
    Then? Stare at us till death :) mind your own businesses.

see? base on your quote, you've already admit the fact... that your both talking some new ways of hacking.. it only means your guilty. Losers! Don't you understand that you were banned from the game?? DON'T YOU EVER COMEBACK TO THE GAME HACKERS!!! you cannot enter the game anymore. else if you want? throw your device and buy a new one LMFAO!!
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts

This guy is a blatant hacker.. AFter glu banned them from game they pretend as if they are innocent and using their language to cheat people around.. But alas I do have Filipino friends who are ready to help me translate your language anytime so here is the English translation for what he said above.... Enjoy guys!

"It's actually a good thing that we got banned because we'll get a chance to create a new account and if you're rooted, when you return the device to stock and create a new account, you will receive some free gems. Play with "avabel" first, let's pvp." - "
    Ako din niceearl ban na. Kahit anong gawin kong restart. Ala nb tyo malilipatan na iba? Hehe.mukang pera yang gl u

and this is what he means by his above sentence.. Translation below :

Me too, "niceearl" got banned already. No matter how many times I restart it. Is there no other place we can switch to? That "GLU" is very stingy ...

LOL Glu is very stingy due to the fact that they got banned after they are found hacking.. Guess who is stingy now LOL!!!
    Tanaydayo agyang nanu ing gawam nyu agyu meng luban yan lol makapamyalung kapimurin putanaydayo! Okie here our another language translate hurry up.Agyang nang security gawan yu ken aluban mi yan. Tryin to be good if your not xD. G lu pets
    Nicearl edakatamu apigilan kanini aluban at aluban tapamurin deng ew3 asnong kapunurait ne? Bala mu ila e gagawa kabalbakan aydayo pabayan yu kami mamyalung kamipamurin
    Tanaydayo agyang nanu ing gawam nyu agyu meng luban yan lol makapamyalung kapimurin putanaydayo! Okie here our another language translate hurry up.Agyang nang security gawan yu ken aluban mi yan. Tryin to be good if your not xD. G lu pets

These monkeys should be banned off the forum too ... Thanks gluadmin already!!
    Why of us banned is playing again? Lol!! Then banned all of us here go! You have a lot of problem. Your insecurities the one who will kill you. Faggot.
    Why of us banned is playing again? Lol!! Then banned all of us here go! You have a lot of problem. Your insecurities the one who will kill you. Faggot.

Please paraphrase your sentence.. I did not understand your sorry English...
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    This guy is a blatant hacker.. AFter glu banned them from game they pretend as if they are innocent and using their language to cheat people around.. But alas I do have Filipino friends who are ready to help me translate your language anytime so here is the English translation for what he said above.... Enjoy guys!

"It's actually a good thing that we got banned because we'll get a chance to create a new account and if you're rooted, when you return the device to stock and create a new account, you will receive some free gems. Play with "avabel" first, let's pvp." - "
    Finally thanks mate for the translation... my conclusion now is clear :D those guys above are official hackers of the game... LOL!!!!
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts

****ing noob go hack another game. Dont get upset because you suck so bad at gaming you have to hack. Worthless scrubb
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thread too devolved here. Closing.
This discussion has been closed.