Options

Which of the reagents is best to get rid of....

CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
...when you are clearing for space in your inventory. Which do you get rid of first? Minion eye? Blood? Sigil? I am going to hold on to all the hearts and soulshards because they are much harder to come by. I really don't see why I need to hold on to any of the minion stuff but, I would like to know what kind of priority to put on them when I choose to clear some space in my bags. Thanks! :cool:

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    depends on if you able to beat the next boss with your current gear or not. if you can, you can drop all the previous reagent. Since you will be farming the next tier gear. If not then you should see what gear you need to upgrade to advance.

upgrade weapon, ring/neck, helm, arm, boot, shoulder, and lastly chest in these order. only demon reagent which you need to upgrade to 2 lvl tiers item: lvl 21 and lvl 26 which you should keep the longest. minion and fiend can be drop as soon as you pass the boss.

theres really no use to hold on to other reagent beside Demon prince which is the last reagent of the game.
  • Options
    JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Depends on where you are on the map. Here's a quick guide:

N1: keep Minion
    N2: keep Minion and Fiend
    N3: keep Fiend and Demon
    L1: keep Demon
    L2: keep Demon and Demon Champion
    L3: keep Demon Champion and Demon Prince

N - Normal
    L - Legendary
    1 - Cyclops
    2 - Nian
    3 - Hellboy
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    when you need demon regents get rid of minion and fiend regents keep soul shard.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    I was hanging on to lower level reagents for the fuse tournaments. Seemed a lot cheaper to fuse lower level stuff (since I had stacks of 100's) than it did to fuse the higher level stuff, even though you get more vp for the higher stuff. Guess I can clear out all my minion stuff then! Thanks!
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I keep all from Demon and up... For evolution tourny
  • Options
    BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    Depends on where you are on the map. Here's a quick guide:

N1: keep Minion
    N2: keep Minion and Fiend
    N3: keep Fiend and Demon
    L1: keep Demon
    L2: keep Demon and Demon Champion