Options

New phone

rugbywingrugbywing Registered Users 5 Posts
If i get a new phone, can i transfer my game into my new phone?! my phone broke and they're giving me a new one but i don't want to lose all my progress!!! HELPPPP

Comments

• Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    iPhone or android since android you can save data on google play where iPhone you have to back up to your icloud and upload you icloud into your computer (how I did mine) but people are using ifunbox.
  • Options
    oh gotcha android, does it auto save to my google play? or something i have to give permission to? ill have to check out ifunbox is it free?
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I have an iPhone so idk if android has ifunbox and I think you sign in with it and mac users sign it with Facebook. But iPhone user data save whenever they are connected to wifi as for y'all's would probably be the same but go to FAQ and you'll find more info about it, or better answers submit a ticket.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Last I remember, android had an update where if you connected your Google play account to the game, it would connect and save. Don't quote me if I'm wrong, but I think you're safe for now if you had done that.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    there's a thread about transferring characters or playing on multiple devices in the announcement forum if I'm not mistaken, should be able to find an answer there
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    for android take a back and copy the back up files after installing the game on the new phone.
  • Options
    well i did back it up on my google play account, still let everything!... ****SDFJ me
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I used iCloud but you can also use ifunbox. I have never tried it but it would work for sure.