Awards for Survival Tournament (3/12)

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Lots of players here with anger management issues. Good things come to those who wait, Glu will do their thang.

Of all the people i know......you're the only guy that hasn't completely lost their mind over this.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Of all the people i know......you're the only guy that hasn't completely lost their mind over this.

Ah my mom brought me up well hha.
    I hope my guild is somewhere in top 3 after hackers vp are removed.
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    Ah my mom brought me up well hha.
    I hope my guild is somewhere in top 3 after hackers vp are removed.

Yeah, you are definitely good at keeping your composure online. i can usually maintain neutral outlook on things, but god, some of the things Glu did just outright **** me off, lol.
  • niceearl101niceearl101 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thousands have been already banned and theres no solution. Yes i admitted i use modded apk or obb files. I want to play the game again with no cheats anymore but i think it will not happen. heres what i did in order to play the game again with no luck. Reset device no luck. Reflashed device via odin still no luck. Reset again create a new google account sync to google plus open playstore use the new account and reinstalled the game. Guess what? Message appear again... your data has been corrupted contact customer service. I think this is a device banned. Dont ever try to use custom rooms just to play this game cause it will not solve the issue. Just play other games :)
  • VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
    We have to accept the fact that the players with VP over JonWayne and Vadevalor are obviously cheaters. Just saying and I think it might help to the GLU team.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Vengeful wrote: »
    We have to accept the fact that the players with VP over JonWayne and Vadevalor are obviously cheaters. Just saying and I think it might help to the GLU team.

You are spot on.. Both of them has set the benchmark as of yet by how much a legit player can do ...
  • HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    In what way was I attacking you? Don't misinform yourself . I'm. Merely stating the obvious, could every player be wrong?
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    You are spot on.. Both of them has set the benchmark as of yet by how much a legit player can do ...

Well, Bill Gates could always have spent 20 million dollars for 1 billion vp in the pay to win tourney.

But yes, Vade and Jon are the most capable and most dedicated players EW3 has ever seen.
  • RSPRSP Registered Users 6 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Here's an update on the hacker/award activity for the Survival Mode Tournament. In an effort to ensure the boards are cleaned up and rightful winners are given their awards, there will be a delay in when the awards are given out (in other words, the awards won't be given out instantly).

Though there have been sweeps, when the tournament is over, there will be another sweep to ensure the cheaters are removed. Please do not be alarmed if when the tournament ends, there are still cheaters on the board; this will be cleaned up, it will just require a little time and patience.

We will leave this thread open for comments, however, if things turn ugly, accusatory or dramatic, it will be closed.

Your action on this issue is highly appreciated. Thanks Gluadmin!😄
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also appreciate the effort you've done. Thanks Glu! :)
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    So rather than attacking the people who are here to communicate with you when they can, maybe you could consider channeling your anger somewhere else? Vent away, but attacking mods isn't going to change your gameplay experience- it will just make your forum experience more unpleasant.

You have an angry, unappreciated feeling player base that has seen two questionable tournaments in less than a week. Seeing as you're the face and mouth of Glu, you will be the target for their frustration. This is inevitable. What surprises me is that you actually engage in negative back and forth with them. That's a bad idea. Nobody wins in that situation. Responding to that type of behavior only promotes it. Best to leave the angry trolls alone.

I'm glad you're here communicating with the players. Really, I truly am. It's good when you tell us that you recognize issues and are actively working on them, but your follow up responses just make it look like you're also frustrated and angry, and the players will jump on that. Less is more when dealing with the masses. We're upset, you know we're upset, we know that you know that we're upset. Beyond that, more posts just pointing to any of those three things won't help. Only results will.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Thanks glu :)
    -Sagelz
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Thanks aswell glu, hopefully yous can keep them at bay permenantly
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    @gluadmin I believe the hackers that have committed more than 2 offenses off if the same device ID should be permanently device ID banned. That way your leaderboards are not as clogged & players that spend their time to be the best will be more satisfied. Thanks =)
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well done Glu :)
  • SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hope the rewards will be sent after 1 day, not receiving any as of now. i already kick the cheater in our guild after their level was reset to level 1 to all heroes
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^Well if your guild got trillions of VP Glu will probably remove it.
  • SirMontySirMonty Registered Users 9 Posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This one made me laugh. Well at least one I would say for sure...although I am not saying which one lol
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    SirMonty wrote: »

This one made me laugh. Well at least one I would say for sure...although I am not saying which one lol

Plz enlighten me SirMonty if I had mistaken.. You sure know better than me..
    Plz enlighten me SirMonty if I had mistaken.. You sure know better than me..

As I stated I am not naming names however as I stated in my post about banning jb accounts in game the whole game is proliferated with people using hacks. Just coz some are stupid to go to the dizzy heights of the tower it is clear to see doesn't mean there are not lots of others just being sensible and staying under the radar.

I am sorry to those who jb and don't cheat however I don't see how else the problem could be fixed.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    SirMonty wrote: »

How is this funny? These people are definitely 2 of the better players of the game.
    After my last post I now see this post and the direction that it's going. I don't personally know both people, just Jon so I don't really have much to add. Jon's been around since EW2 though. We have all been here since the beginning representing Sickle Swords with slightly better stats than everyone else's, ha.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    After my last post I now see this post and the direction that it's going. I don't personally know both people, just Jon so I don't really have much to add. Jon's been around since EW2 though. We have all been here since the beginning representing Sickle Swords with slightly better stats than everyone else's, ha.

Remember me chris? ;)
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    How is this funny? These people are definitely 2 of the better players of the game.

It was more to do with the word 'legit' that made me laugh, nothing to do with how good each player is. However I am not stating anymore. I have made it clear in the forum with what I have said and my actions in game by how I feel about hacking. Nothing else to say really.
  • SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Any other game would have fixed this within 1-2 hours

Any other game would have taken the game down immediately to fix and ban

No one will be banned

Nothing will be fixed

We love the game and our friends but anyone working at G lu is clueless

You have nerfed the game into oblivion

You punish your best players by freezing their experience

You remove drops further punishing us so low characters can catch up

Hackers own this game and they pay for NOTHING and you wont even punish them

Yes this is BS

We all know who won this tourney

We all know nothing will get fixed

The only one working at GLU is the hamster on the running wheel powering the admins PC as they feed us more and more BS

A lot of us are well beyond toleration mode

You reward cheaters and punish loyal honest players who just want to have a good time with their friends

I've never seen a more shoddy job of game maintenance in my life

Go ahead ban me, I'm sure ever hacker ruining this game is lining your pockets with cash right?

What a sad sad sad joke, and what a very sad decline of what used to be a great game
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    Any other game would have fixed this within 1-2 hours

Any other game would have taken the game down immediately to fix and ban

No one will be banned

Nothing will be fixed

We love the game and our friends but anyone working at G lu is clueless

You have nerfed the game into oblivion

You punish your best players by freezing their experience

You remove drops further punishing us so low characters can catch up

Hackers own this game and they pay for NOTHING and you wont even punish them

Yes this is BS

We all know who won this tourney

We all know nothing will get fixed

The only one working at GLU is the hamster on the running wheel powering the admins PC as they feed us more and more BS

A lot of us are well beyond toleration mode

You reward cheaters and punish loyal honest players who just want to have a good time with their friends

I've never seen a more shoddy job of game maintenance in my life

Go ahead ban me, I'm sure ever hacker ruining this game is lining your pockets with cash right?

What a sad sad sad joke, and what a very sad decline of what used to be a great game

Well have to agree here about ignoring us at high level (the ones who are most colliers and spends most real money) and yes if our guild rewards and rank 1 is going to a cheater guild im out taking a deep pocket with me
  • VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    http://vigilanteblr.tumblr.com

Saludos.

Dispositivos iOS

Es para informar de un nuevo tipo de Hack.

Estos Hackers ya no les basta hacer VP
    Ahora se filtran en los clanes para generar puntos y llevarlos al primer lugar y después esperan que sean eliminados por diversión.

Debido a que usuarios cambian sus trajes normales por niveles altos de GS esto lleva al Clan mas débil al primer lugar.

El Clan Olimpus que a estado haciendo esto y perjudica a los demás Clanes por diversión.

Creando conflicto, enemistades y Bullying.

Troll: Tutoooo , Iraitz888

El Usuario Iraitz888 quien presume ser Programador Analista de Sistemas Computacionales, a mencionado atacar cuentas personales por diversión.

Solicito de la manera más atenta verificar en la base de datos donde podrán comprobar que lo mencionado es cierto.

Y varios Clanes sean disuelto a causa de esto.

Greetings.

This is to report a new type of Hack.

These Hackers are no longer suffices to VP
    Now seep into clans to generate points and take the first place and then expect to be out for fun.

Because users change their normal costumes by high levels of GS this leads to the weakest first Clan.

The Olympus Clan who have been doing this and harm others for fun Clans.

Creating conflict, hatred and bullying.

The user who claims to be Iraitz888 Computer Systems Analyst Programmer to attack mentioned personal accounts for fun.

Send me the way closer check on the database where you can check that the above is true.

And several Clans are dissolved because of this.
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    All this griping and still no fix or rewards. Maybe its time for us to stfu and deal, or just uninstall?. I have spent 1600.00 on thos game, been playing about 3 months. And i have learned from ew2 how glu treats the customer...this is nothing new. Why do u all act so suprised? And the glu admin is just a messenger....No point in beating him up...then we get nothing but dead silence.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    All this griping and still no fix or rewards. Maybe its time for us to stfu and deal, or just uninstall?. I have spent 1600.00 on thos game, been playing about 3 months. And i have learned from ew2 how glu treats the customer...this is nothing new. Why do u all act so suprised? And the glu admin is just a messenger....No point in beating him up...then we get nothing but dead silence.

My posts are never directed at the admins they are doing their job which is damage control
    So to the admins, never take anything Insay as a direct hit, it's not you
    Remember me chris?

I remember you Ron! What's your username?
This discussion has been closed.