Great news no more jb

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
Yes as of today jb is history for awhile apple made a new update where it takes jb away and so if you had it you would have to wait probably awhile for another jb update. Good luck guys and for people who has bashed glû for this it is not their fault, their trying, but first let me ask you have you played a game where there isn't hackers, nope me neither oh yeah maybe the Nintendo 64 (for the smarty pants) but hackers will always hack but glû is working on it and has been from the start. Thank you

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ummmmm....aren't there hacks or mods for unjailbroken phones?

Or was that for rooted?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Ummmmm....aren't there hacks or mods for unjailbroken phones?

Or was that for rooted?

Rooted and jb only I think for most games, due to the ability to get to the code and/or change game files.

Don't quote me on this tho, that's just something I remember reading a while back
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Only thing need is for glû to make a new update and boom jobs will not be aloud on their server till the jobs make a new update for iOS 7.1 so if glû amid is listening please pass this up the grape vine please thank you.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Only thing need is for glû to make a new update and boom jobs will not be aloud on their server till the jobs make a new update for iOS 7.1 so if glû amid is listening please pass this up the grape vine please thank you.

I was just about to update when I read that there might be a compatibility issue between 7.1 and EW3, glad I didn't upgrade this morning for sure.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yeah, luckily i didn't upgrade it. Some people say that it only ruins older devices....but i'm not willing to take that risk even though i have the iPhone 5S,

I'm too addicted to EW3 to stop playing even for a couple of days.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    That's why I was starting to hate iOS. App compatibility was lost in 1-2 years after minor changes were made to the games.

I feel welcomed here at Android.
    Ehhh yeah not letting me on atm but I'm about to call glû to get it fixed I'll be on later or tomorrow.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    no more JellyBabies? That isn't good news at all
  • HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    is it same for android or just for Iphone.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just iOS devices (iPad, iPhone). Apple's update got some problem from what I understand.
  • DabsquatchDabsquatch Registered Users 9 Posts
    Anyone with a brain that jailbreaks wouldn't update to 7.1
    Dabsquatch wrote: »
    Anyone with a brain that jailbreaks wouldn't update to 7.1

Well if glû would make a new update then the hackers wouldn't be able to. What internity blade 3 did that's why they are the best and vote number 1 phone game for last tear and this year.