Options

Please read

I have a few questions for admin or Moloch:

Will there be anymore offering tournaments? I'm talking about using iron and silver offerings.

Given all the hate you guys have received lately, maybe a way to get more of your fan base back on your good side would be possible?

How about having a jade boss hunt tourney that is tiered rewards for guilds? That way legitimate players could band together and earn items that would benefit the entire guild, and not just the same top 10 guilds who win consistently? It's hard enough to find gear better than hellboy drops as it is, this would be a great way to give back to the community.

Last one, how about instead of only having offerings as rewards, you could mix it up and have soul shards in there? Even gold would be helpful. Just a change of pace really.

I think you guys do a great job, I'm just suggestion some fresh ideas is all.

Comments

• Options
    GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Question abaut offering tournament it is on the site :)) the most od us need to know that. What for keep it IF you can loot some potions.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Giewcio wrote: »
    Question abaut offering tournament it is on the site :)) the most od us need to know that. What for keep it IF you can loot some potions.

Wow I have no idea what you said other than something about it's on their site... So are they going to have any in the future or not? I think that was the question.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions! Tournaments are switched up all the time, so we wouldn't advertise them too far in advance. Anything is possible though!
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    i suggest to make the offerings limited... let say limit until 500? like the inventory... you can't go to battle if it is full...

so let's just give the first offering tournament to those who have exploited the game glitch... and after that, all will seem normal again... sounds good?
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Gee I love your subject! I think every subject should be like that, "please read".
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    i suggest to make the offerings limited... let say limit until 500? like the inventory... you can't go to battle if it is full...

so let's just give the first offering tournament to those who have exploited the game glitch... and after that, all will seem normal again... sounds good?

Questions:

Why limit?
    What glitch?

Obviously players who have more coins have resisted the urge not to spend it. And being diligent to do the daily quests or get it from the rewards that they've got from tournaments they've participated in. So why limit the players who have done their due?

If you know any glitch, please enlighten me.

I hope it doesn't look or sound confrontational lol, merely asking questions.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    The very first tourney was my favorite .. It was during the Beta stages, it was a "skeleton marathon" you earned VP by killing skeletons :b it was a 1 time tourney tho, I honestly wouldn't mind that tourney a couple more times ;D
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    hunting specific types of monsters would be fun... or normal boss kills... But for the boss kills give more VP for higher bosses... LHB gives 6 LN gives 5 and etc...