Awards for Survival Tournament (3/12)

13Next

Comments

• GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Glu Administration do very good job but still are much to do. Guys some patience no one hurt. So heads up and dont't cry :)
  • TourniQueTTourniQueT Registered Users 8 Posts
    I hope this maintenance is to fix the leaderboards.
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    Single player leaderboard is fixed but guilds not. Was upgrade while ago but still this same.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    They tell you that they are fixing the issue and you guys still complain.. They say they will post what they can after it has been cleaned up and you still complain... No matter what they do you guys will complain... Just let the hackers win and call it a day so I can see all these people go bananas... This is just crazy and childish... Give it a rest
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Remember me chris?

I remember you Ron! What's your username?

GeneralRon is my username. Im playing on Android and my guild enters the rank 8 last survival tournament. Checkout my fb page to find out more. I am so proud of my members they gave everything they got on that tournament.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Update on this for Android.

Just got the rewards, one for the individual and one for the guild's prize. :)

Thanks Glu.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Thanks glu great job. Right guild got #1 aswell good to see
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Who got 1st? are they going to post ranking?
  • excaexca Registered Users 8 Posts
    Glu cheat team or super admin.
    There seems to be hackers again in the current tournament.
    Eg. There r people above johnwaye2 in the top list.
    Ok, maybe they spent 30over mil.
    Then it happens, chenqi50 jumps from 700k vp to 900vp and his is now 1.2mil vp.
    U need to use how many 4star godly item to fuse in order to get that effect?
    Not even mentioning u need 240mil gold to get that vp.
    Please investigate soon... Get rid of them hackers... We r getting more and more restless playing and get backstabbed by hackers
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    exca wrote: »
    Glu cheat team or super admin.
    There seems to be hackers again in the current tournament.
    Eg. There r people above johnwaye2 in the top list.
    Ok, maybe they spent 30over mil.
    Then it happens, chenqi50 jumps from 700k vp to 900vp and his is now 1.2mil vp.
    U need to use how many 4star godly item to fuse in order to get that effect?
    Not even mentioning u need 240mil gold to get that vp.
    Please investigate soon... Get rid of them hackers... We r getting more and more restless playing and get backstabbed by hackers

Just because they have higher vp than JonWayne does not mean they are hackers. Vadevalor is one of the best.

I'm not sure about Chenqi520 though
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Hey everyone, gifts have been paid out for the survival tournament, and the cheaters purged. Closing this thread now.

And yes, we are aware that there are some suspicious people in the new tournament. We will be investigating and improving our anti-hack tools as the tournaments develop. We will post if anything major comes up.

Good luck in the new tournament!
This discussion has been closed.