Options

Most efficient way to get VP???

Right I just wanted to know what was the best way to get a monster load of vp for the tourny? I had collected aload of gold gear and fused them all into a colourless ring and did this twice..... Spent nearly 2mill ended up being broke but only got like 34k vp feel like that wasnt the best way....

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    dont fuse into weapon/ring/neck they cost more gold but offer the same exp. Fusing item into boot/hand/helm since these are the cheapest. almost 1 to 1 ratio vs the first 3 item which are close to 2-1 ratio. Gold to exp ratio.

you get a roughly around 2% VP for the gold used. so if you redo you method with a hand item. for 2mil you spend you should get around 40k vp instead of 34k.
  • Options
    EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks mate appreciate the reply
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    That's correct, the vp you get in fusion tournament is all about gold spent, but you don't wanna waste money on evolving the gear unless you plan to use it, I'm guessing that's why you ended up with less vp for the money because it all equals out to 2k vp per 100k coins, or 20K per mil coins, this is a fact, farm the highest lvl boss u can and sell all the green and grey stuff, I have 303 iif so I sell blue and sometimes purple too cuz I easily get it from legendary Ivar mountains (netherborn), and kill him in 30sec, so it depends on how easily u get purple or better and where u can farm.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I like to fuse to swords since it's the most expensive, so the fastest way to spend coins and get vp
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    make 6 lvl 36 gold weapons 3 stars and fuse them all into something else.. =) very expensive but very effective way to get VP