Options

Reporting Abuse Player: "meows"

There is a player on Kindle with the username "meows" who has been repeatedly spamming my inbox with invitations to his guild. He has also repeatedly private messaged me begging me to join his guild. the worst of it is that when he spams my inbox with guild invites it becomes full and I cannot receive any other messages. Can Glu please do something about him?

Comments

• Options
    VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    http://vigilanteblr.tumblr.com

New pic
    Saludos.

Dispositivos iOS

Es para informar de un nuevo tipo de Hack.

Estos Hackers ya no les basta hacer VP
    Ahora se filtran en los clanes para generar puntos y llevarlos al primer lugar y después esperan que sean eliminados por diversión.

Debido a que usuarios cambian sus trajes normales por niveles altos de GS esto lleva al Clan mas débil al primer lugar.

Creando conflicto, enemistades y Bullying.

Hackers: Iraitz888

El Usuario Iraitz888 quien presume ser Programador Analista de Sistemas Computacionales, a mencionado atacar cuentas personales por diversión.

Solicito de la manera más atenta verificar en la base de datos donde podrán comprobar que lo mencionado es cierto.

Y varios Clanes sean disuelto a causa de esto.

Greetings.

This is to report a new type of Hack.

These Hackers are no longer suffices to VP
    Now seep into clans to generate points and take the first place and then expect to be out for fun.

Because users change their normal costumes by high levels of GS this leads to the weakest first Clan.

Creating conflict, hatred and bullying.

The user who claims to be Iraitz888 Computer Systems Analyst Programmer to attack mentioned personal accounts for fun.

Send me the way closer check on the database where you can check that the above is true.

And several Clans are dissolved because of this.