Lv. 44 purple vs. Lv. 36 gold

TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
Does anyone know if any other lv. 44 purple weapon except "... of the butcher" is better than the lv. 36 gold one?

Comments

• rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    If you have lv36 gold and lv44 purple of any type, max lv44 purple and replace lv36 gold.
    I remember that lv 44 purple is about 2600 attack, while 36 gold has only 2125.4
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Tyvm. I wasn't sure of the attack. The GS is lower because it's Destroyer type but if the attack is higher I guess I'm gonna max it.
  • CantbstoppedCantbstopped Registered Users 13 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any other lv. 44 purple weapon except "... of the butcher" is better than the lv. 36 gold one?

Where did you get the level 44 weapon
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Where did you get the level 44 weapon

The gold level 44 can be found in endless mode after wave 114.

I think the purple one is 110+. Not too sure though. I just sell all of them, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Save lvl 44 and tier 8 gear for evolution tourny =) Im working on my bag space... at 120 =) need to buy 8 more to max
    Purple weapon lv. 44 on endless 110+.
    Lv. 44 purple Destroyer Type has GS lower than Lv. 36 gold CC+CD but the base attack is around 300 higher. It's clearly better as the time on killing LN and RR improved by at least 10-15 sec.
    higher attack is def more important than the additional options that come along with weapons
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey there
    simple tips higher Level weapon or item & gs higher is the main gear score hit rate high more leveling higher is best no matter ur blue or purple or gold mean Lv44 is best
    Sorry but you're wrong.
    GS on Lv. 44 Purple Destroyer Type is 51 lower than Lv. 36 Gold CC+CD and still it's better because of the higher attack.
  • camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sorry but you're wrong.
    GS on Lv. 44 Purple Destroyer Type is 51 lower than Lv. 36 Gold CC+CD and still it's better because of the higher attack.

Masterful Sword of the Butcher, purple level 44. dropped by jade clops. 2442.5 atk, 9.8% cc, 77.8% CD, 2881GS.

just to add to conversation.
    Sorry but you're wrong.

Oh, i love how you just blatantly told one of the best EW3 players that he is wrong. It's freaking hilarious.

If you do the calculations, the average damage output of a gold level 36 is higher than the average damage output of a purple lvl 44 of the destroyer.
    I know he is one of the best players and I also know that you like to speak without thinking too much. I said that the killing time at LN and RR improved by at least 10 seconds so it's obvious that you don't know what you're speaking of. Also your math skills are not very accurate. The calculations are OK for all the others levels of weapons but for 36 vs. 44 they're not. The only thing that I'm not very sure is that this thing applies only to mage or is the same for all classes. Try to get a Purple lv. 44 Destroyer type and then compare it with a Gold lv. 36 CC+CD and then tell me that I'm wrong. Henshin being one of the best players didn't have to use a Purple lv. 44 Destroyer type so judging by GS the Destroyer type is lower so it's weaker.
    I know he is one of the best players and I also know that you like to speak without thinking too much. I said that the killing time at LN and RR improved by at least 10 seconds so it's obvious that you don't know what you're speaking of. Also your math skills are not very accurate. The calculations are OK for all the others levels of weapons but for 36 vs. 44 they're not. The only thing that I'm not very sure is that this thing applies only to mage or is the same for all classes. Try to get a Purple lv. 44 Destroyer type and then compare it with a Gold lv. 36 CC+CD and then tell me that I'm wrong. Henshin being one of the best players didn't have to use a Purple lv. 44 Destroyer type so judging by GS the Destroyer type is lower so it's weaker.

I think i live longer in endless with a gold level 36 than a purple 44 (unless it's butcher). For warrior. of course, now that i have MM, i haven't tried it in a bit, so i may have, as you said, spoken rashly.

For mage.......gold lvl 36 is worthless, and im still trying to get a purple 44 butcher.
    900 gems guarantees a butcher =) And if you use one of those free gem options you can get 1200+ gems for $1 =) I think it was some credit check thingy... Just make sure you call them to cancel within 7 days... I would advise to do it the same day so you dont forget
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I switched from Chad to lvl 44 purple butcher, the cc and cd are a little lower, but the extra 317 atk more than makes up for it