Corrupted

GREED943GREED943 Registered Users 6 Posts
my data was corrupt it because I jailbreak my ipad but my money its real no? I CAN prove any gemme buy and i not cheat in your game i want recover my account or my money

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If your data was corrupted then it means you're banned for using hacks. Saying you didn't use it doesn't prove anything. If you cannot show that you didn't use hack then Glu will not restore your account, and as far as I'm concerned, there isn't a way to prove that you didn't use a hack (or at least I'm not aware of).
  • GREED943GREED943 Registered Users 6 Posts
    If your data was corrupted then it means you're banned for using hacks. Saying you didn't use it doesn't prove anything. If you cannot show that you didn't use hack then Glu will not restore your account, and as far as I'm concerned, there isn't a way to prove that you didn't use a hack (or at least I'm not aware of).

Glu has restored my account but i lost all
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    If your going to start all over I would advise not to use a JB device... or it'll just happen again...
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    JB is not the problem, it's because he's been caught using hack. There's ppl I know who uses JB but their data isn't corrupted.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    GREED943 wrote: »
    my data was corrupt it because I jailbreak my ipad but my money its real no? I CAN prove any gemme buy and i not cheat in your game i want recover my account or my money

Another grumpy post by another disgruntle hacker
  • VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    Saludos.

Debido al poco interés por eliminar los problemas entre los clanes y los hackers.

Solicito que los clanes a los cuales sean considerados tramposos sean disueltos, pero que a los miembros no sean eliminados.

Hay varios reportes de usuarios que sus avances fueron eliminados, usuarios legales, mientras los tramposos salen ilesos, lo cual ocasiona pleitos dentro del juego, enemistades y mala reputación.

El mayor problema fue el torneo del Rey Bestia, el cual muchos perdieron sus avances (usuarios legales) y es prácticamente decir que glugames esta a favor de los hackers al no investigar realmente a los culpables.

Les pido de favor que se coloque un contador de PV dentro de los clanes para encontrar a los hackers individualmente del mismo modo como Xbox y Gameloft solucionaron ese problema.

Ya que es fácil localizarlos por el poco Nivel y el alto Nivel de GS, incluso es posible ver el limite de GS la diferencia contra el nivel de desarrollo.

Esperando que coloquen una solución pronta a este problema.

Greetings.

Due to lack of interest by eliminating the problems between clans and hackers.

I request that the clans which are considered cheaters are dissolved, but the members are not eliminated.

There are several reports from users that their advances were eliminated, legal users while cheaters unscathed, causing fights in the game, enemies and bad reputation.

The biggest problem was the Beast King tournament, which many lost their progress (legal users) and is virtually glugames say this for hackers to not really investigate the culprits.

I ask you to please counter PV is within the clans place to find hackers individually just as Xbox and Gameloft have solved that problem.

Since it is easy to locate the bit level and high level GS is even possible to see the limit of the difference versus GS level of development.

Waiting to place a prompt solution to this problem.