Options

Thank you glú

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Havent seen very many thank you's for getting the hackers out of the tourney this time so thank you. Also thank you for putting decent prizes back in. They are still fort but it is definitely a step in the right direction. And everyone always complained about offerings not offering good enough items for the money, myself included. Now there is at least a chance for some very good stuff. Still think a 44 gold wep should be available from a boss kill since you cant really do endless without it though. Now it is cash only. But at least its in there. There are pros and cons to it but like i said about tourney prize, its at least a step in the right direction. Hopefully yall will be able to work out a better balance as the game ages. So thank you. Ill get back to complaining about the game at a later date.

Comments

• Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lol- I dont think you need to add the last part. That isn't really necessary even if it may be true. It can show that your previous gratitude is not really gratitude.
  • Options
    What I mean is your last part of the post can cancel out all your previous gratitude that you've wrote down.
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Lol- I dont think you need to add the last part. That isn't really necessary even if it may be true. It can show that your previous gratitude is not really gratitude.
    It was more of a joke, seeing how mainly all you see on forums are complaints in one form or another. But thank you for proving me right by complaining about my joke about complaining. I will complain about you at another date also.
  • Options
    The complaints are there for reasons beyond you. We all have our own reasons for the complaints. And we're serious about them all. As for your joke/ it isn't even funny and I'm sure nobody else saw any humor in it at all. Complain if it's serious. Otherwise, don't complain at all.
  • Options
    The complaints are there for reasons beyond you. We all have our own reasons for the complaints. And we're serious about them all. As for your joke/ it isn't even funny and I'm sure nobody else saw any humor in it at all. Complain if it's serious. Otherwise, don't complain at all.
    Complain much? You really gotta take yourself less seriously. Just breathe man itll be ok.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Somebody needs to have some sense of humor. Glu is trying to improve, so give them the chance.
  • Options
    Well said. Glu is trying to improve. Humor isn't going to help them at all unless you're being serious about the improvement