Wings

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
I have been looking for wings for a long time and I am wondering how the drop rates work. Is it true that someone can get wings in just a few tries and some others would never get them?

Comments

• DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yes Freddy. I got my storm wings within just a few hours on 1 night back when I can play the game. iOS 7.1 players cant get into the game. Stuck on loading screen
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Yes Freddy. I got my storm wings within just a few hours on 1 night back when I can play the game. iOS 7.1 players cant get into the game. Stuck on loading screen

Im on iOS 7.1 and I can still play the game man.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It all depends on luck. So if you are unlucky you will need to spend weeks farming. If you are lucky then it'll only take a few hours. I got my wings on my monk within 2 days but after 2 weeks still no wings on mage.
    Well some of us iOS 7.1 users cant. But if I reinstall it, will I lose my progress?
    If you've backed up then you won't lose your game progress. It's in Settings --> General --> Usage --> manage storage
    I think it's just called storage. And do u think game Center can back up my game after i reinstall?
    Game center doesn't do anything as far as I'm concerned (or at least I haven't tried and not willing to since icloud works just fine for me :P)

If you run out of icloud storage you can save it onto your PC.
    This better work,. I logged onto my iCloud. Now reinstalling EW3
    Nope. Didn't work. I'm using a 4 btw with iOS 7.1.. The 4 worked with iOS 7.0.. But not 7.1 :(
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Well some of us iOS 7.1 users cant. But if I reinstall it, will I lose my progress?

Make a backup with iCloud, restore your device and restore from your backup. It works and keeps your data
    Trust me, I have done it and I think it was in the middle of an update. Use iCloud.
    Freddy, i did that.. Loading screen still stops at the end. Nothing I can do about it anymore
    Well I guess I'm lucky. What's your character name?
    Exactly my forum user name. :(