Options

Wings

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
I have been looking for wings for a long time and I am wondering how the drop rates work. Is it true that someone can get wings in just a few tries and some others would never get them?

Comments

• Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yes Freddy. I got my storm wings within just a few hours on 1 night back when I can play the game. iOS 7.1 players cant get into the game. Stuck on loading screen
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Yes Freddy. I got my storm wings within just a few hours on 1 night back when I can play the game. iOS 7.1 players cant get into the game. Stuck on loading screen

Im on iOS 7.1 and I can still play the game man.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It all depends on luck. So if you are unlucky you will need to spend weeks farming. If you are lucky then it'll only take a few hours. I got my wings on my monk within 2 days but after 2 weeks still no wings on mage.
  • Options
    Well some of us iOS 7.1 users cant. But if I reinstall it, will I lose my progress?
  • Options
    If you've backed up then you won't lose your game progress. It's in Settings --> General --> Usage --> manage storage
  • Options
    I think it's just called storage. And do u think game Center can back up my game after i reinstall?
  • Options
    Game center doesn't do anything as far as I'm concerned (or at least I haven't tried and not willing to since icloud works just fine for me :P)

If you run out of icloud storage you can save it onto your PC.
  • Options
    This better work,. I logged onto my iCloud. Now reinstalling EW3
  • Options
    Nope. Didn't work. I'm using a 4 btw with iOS 7.1.. The 4 worked with iOS 7.0.. But not 7.1 :(
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Well some of us iOS 7.1 users cant. But if I reinstall it, will I lose my progress?

Make a backup with iCloud, restore your device and restore from your backup. It works and keeps your data
  • Options
    Trust me, I have done it and I think it was in the middle of an update. Use iCloud.
  • Options
    Freddy, i did that.. Loading screen still stops at the end. Nothing I can do about it anymore
  • Options
    Well I guess I'm lucky. What's your character name?
  • Options
    Exactly my forum user name. :(