Options

New Map or New Boss

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is...........

Nah, screw that.

First things first, i love EW3. I loved every minute of playing it with warrior. The first time i went through the map, it was so much fun and exciting. Fighting hellboy and dying for four days straight, finally getting a new powerful weapon, and killing everything with it. No game ever made me feel as good as EW3 has. And yet, when i decided to quit using warrior (stupid endless drop rate) and start using mage, there was something missing. Everything felt like a repeat. But it was still....fun, at least. Right?

Later, i went off to fight leg hellboy with mage. And with a 15/15 Brainscrambler.....it took forever to get my prince shards. When i had finally collected all five, i thought, Wow! Farming is over! Now i can get 45 second kills on leg hellboy!

But alas, that was not the case. I spent days farming at over 1 minute kills. With a weapon that used to be the best in the game. it felt, no, it WAS pathetic.

Anyway, when i moved on to endless.......the maxed out Brainscrambler barely got me past floors 90-100. Now, everyone says that mage is great in endless.....and maybe im bad with mage, but that's kind of ridiculous. It's practically impossible to get pass 110 for me with mage. So what am i supposed to do? Spend money on freaking gold offerings for a Nightfire?

What i want is a new adventure. A new map. One that will thrill me as much as the other one. The one that will make me happy when i defeat a boss. The one that can get me excited as farming Jade Forest Cyclops with a 4300 warrior. One that drops godlies....and is very challenging.

Or they can add a new boss that drops godlies. That would be fine too, as long it's not the same old bosses that we have fought before. I want something new and refreshing.

I am asking this on the behalf of all the players that are stuck out there with only an unbreakable set and a maxed level 36 and can't get through endless. I am asking this on the behalf of all the players that are bored the same old bosses.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    "Nah screw that"

Lol only you ultra xD

Anyways, nice topic, would like to see new maps also :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Thank you.

I'm glad to see that the time it took to type out that long *** message wasn't a waste.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I am with you buddy, we need something new, something that will change our daily routine
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    After last update, players were getting level 60 for getting glitched earlier in the game.
    And godly items becoming attainable from offerings.

Im thinking the next major update is gonna be level cap (lvl 60)/tier 9/new reagents and more quests stages.

Would make sense, since that update would fix all the lvl 51+ players getting quests back, without any fixing.

Just a thought though.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    After last update, players were getting level 60 for getting glitched earlier in the game.
    And godly items becoming attainable from offerings.

Im thinking the next major update is gonna be level cap (lvl 60)/tier 9/new reagents and more quests stages.

Would make sense, since that update would fix all the lvl 51+ players getting quests back, without any fixing.

Just a thought though.

That would be great.

Hope it comes out soon.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You're just bad with the mage. I'm not saiyng that it's easy but with a little practice and a bit of luck you should get to 115 at least 4 out of 10 times with the Brainscrambler and if you have lots of luck or patience you can get a lv. 44 purple or gold weapon. LN takes time to kill even with Nightfire if you don't get many crits.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    You're just bad with the mage. I'm not saiyng that it's easy but with a little practice and a bit of luck you should get to 115 at least 4 out of 10 times with the Brainscrambler and if you have lots of luck or patience you can get a lv. 44 purple or gold weapon. LN takes time to kill even with Nightfire if you don't get many crits.

"youre just bad with mage"

Thanks for breaking the ice with such a nice comment. -_-

Anyway, I recently farmed gems for 15 gold offerings. Got no godlies, but at least i did get purple lvl 44.

I am praying that this will get me to 115. It took me a month to get MM on warrior, and those were runs from 110-120. On top of that, i got it on 120.

This is gonna suck.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I'm sorry if it sounded rude but that was not my intent. After I played with monk and mage now I am very bad with the warrior, my parry timing just sucks. It's possible that one character just doesn't suit you or me.