For banned players

optimusoptimus Registered Users 25 Posts
So thousands of players got banned from the game. Is this a true ban? The answer is a big NO! When the time that they reset your character issues came....YOUR DATA HAS BEEN CORRUPT. So is there a fix for this? The answer is NO unless there going to remove the registered mac add or imei number of your phone on there server. So even if your going to file a ticket from them they will just say you are banned from the game which is not really true. Whats true is they dont have the solution yet how to fix this. NO GAME COMPANY WILL ALOW TO BANNED THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS OR THEY WILL LOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Comments

• s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    optimus wrote: »
    So thousands of players got banned from the game. Is this a true ban? The answer is a big NO! When the time that they reset your character issues came....YOUR DATA HAS BEEN CORRUPT. So is there a fix for this? The answer is NO unless there going to remove the registered mac add or imei number of your phone on there server. So even if your going to file a ticket from them they will just say you are banned from the game which is not really true. Whats true is they dont have the solution yet how to fix this. NO GAME COMPANY WILL ALOW TO BANNED THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS OR THEY WILL LOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Another grumpy post by disgruntle hacker..
  • worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts

You are a hacker and you don't like to be banned. I say just burn all hackers alive. They are worse than the witches.
  • BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    All I have to say to you is shut up hacker ! Oh and sucked in
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts

Loose millions of dollars? You hackers cheat to get coins and gems. So what will they loose?
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Sucks to suck hacker. Gameloft needs to fix that for Modern Combat 2 and 4.
  • AlandaganstaAlandagansta Registered Users 1 Posts
    No wonder people try to use cheats, hacks and/or exploits. Everything is so expensive. What a rip-off.
    Splash the cash or else you're f@&*£d.
  • anseioanseio Registered Users 11 Posts
    No wonder people try to use cheats, hacks and/or exploits. Everything is so expensive. What a rip-off.
    Splash the cash or else you're f@&*£d.

With this, I can agree completely. The cost of gems is a little high. High enough that it encourages those prone to hacking to do just that. I'm encouraged to farm, farm, and farm some more; I only spend my gems on additional inventory slots.

I think that Nickel & Diming people can be more lucrative than price gouging. At nickels & dimes, people can end up spending tons more money w/o really noticing... as it's well... nickels & dimes. Of course, making gems THAT easy to obtain greatly speeds up character progression in game and results in more end-game users demanding more and newer content. Double-edged sword, indeed.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I've said this before... Use the promotions they have instead of buying gems directly... Gems are fairly cheap if you utilize those avenues...
  • anseioanseio Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've said this before... Use the promotions they have instead of buying gems directly... Gems are fairly cheap if you utilize those avenues...

I'm not finding this option on Android.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    On the get more gems screen click on free gems. then go to offers... There are plenty there... Some are a pain in the butt but it's free if you have the time to mess with it
  • VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    Saludos.

Debido al poco interés por eliminar los problemas entre los clanes y los hackers.

Solicito que los clanes a los cuales sean considerados tramposos sean disueltos, pero que a los miembros no sean eliminados.

Hay varios reportes de usuarios que sus avances fueron eliminados, usuarios legales, mientras los tramposos salen ilesos, lo cual ocasiona pleitos dentro del juego, enemistades y mala reputación.

El mayor problema fue el torneo del Rey Bestia, el cual muchos perdieron sus avances (usuarios legales) y es prácticamente decir que glugames esta a favor de los hackers al no investigar realmente a los culpables.

Les pido de favor que se coloque un contador de PV dentro de los clanes para encontrar a los hackers individualmente del mismo modo como Xbox y Gameloft solucionaron ese problema.

Ya que es fácil localizarlos por el poco Nivel y el alto Nivel de GS, incluso es posible ver el limite de GS la diferencia contra el nivel de desarrollo.

Esperando que coloquen una solución pronta a este problema.

Greetings.

Due to lack of interest by eliminating the problems between clans and hackers.

I request that the clans which are considered cheaters are dissolved, but the members are not eliminated.

There are several reports from users that their advances were eliminated, legal users while cheaters unscathed, causing fights in the game, enemies and bad reputation.

The biggest problem was the Beast King tournament, which many lost their progress (legal users) and is virtually glugames say this for hackers to not really investigate the culprits.

I ask you to please counter PV is within the clans place to find hackers individually just as Xbox and Gameloft have solved that problem.

Since it is easy to locate the bit level and high level GS is even possible to see the limit of the difference versus GS level of development.

Waiting to place a prompt solution to this problem.