Options

Fix timers fcking GLU

EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
I just beat floor 125, got godly item, was 2sec left, but timer still counting and i lost because of time's up. Fck u GLU.

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Lol that's when you use a revive potion. I have like 10 saved on my mage right now; they'll come in handy when farming endless.
  • Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Dude.. U cant use revives when time runs out. That's when ure dead u can do that
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    This is definitely a problem... They should atleast allow you to use a revive pot to get back in the game... Out of all the complaints this seems to be a valid complaint... Hope they get around to fixing this.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Even if you could revive and somehow say get 5 seconds back to collect loot thats not the point. The point is the clock should work right in the first place. If your last kill was at 3 secs. Then you win. Its that simple. Been in this boat many times also.
  • Options
    I agree with you Rentoc but if they are too money hungry to make this change AT LEAST let us use something to get back in the fight... ie) Revive Pot or make a new pot "Time Recovery Pot"
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Lol that's when you use a revive potion. I have like 10 saved on my mage right now; they'll come in handy when farming endless.

Yes i save revive potion to use if something good droped and i died, but cant use revive when time is up.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    That's horse feces. I heard people talking about using a revive potion to lengthen time or something; maybe the topic was on ideas.

I usually die from the bosses before time runs out; my mistake.
  • Options
    ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    That's horse feces. I heard people talking about using a revive potion to lengthen time or something; maybe the topic was on ideas.

I usually die from the bosses before time runs out; my mistake.

revive potions do lengthen the time allowed to complete the level. The thing is, you must be dead to use a revive potion. What the people here are referring to is a situation where you have cleared the 5th level (100, 105, 110, etc) and the 5 second countdown till you "zone out" starts. During that 5 second countdown, the time allowed to complete the level runs out and you fail. All the enemies are dead, so it's impossible to use a revive potion.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Is it better then to die or be killed when you know you're not going to make the time, say 5 seconds left? :) That way you can use revive potions.

Or just pause then return to town to at least have the items you've looted. Disadvantage of this though is, you can't progress after. Back to a starting point.

Still it's a whole lot better to just fix the timer, lol.
  • Options
    When I pause and hit return to town it asks if I want to give up the looted items and return to town... So does the items you currently looted stay with you if you leave that way or not? It's so confusing