Good offering items

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
At last godly and better are now available in the offerings. With this in mind I went mad and bought 10 offerings for 900 gems thinking I should get a couple of good items at last. How wrong I was, all good items apart from 1 mystery prize and what do you know, I hit the mystery prize on all 10 offerings. So all I got was again worthless rubbish. Ok I expected to hit the mystery prize a few times, but not every time.

Again Glu offer us great things but stack the odds in their own favour to much.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
Prev1

Comments

• s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    At last godly and better are now available in the offerings. With this in mind I went mad and bought 10 offerings for 900 gems thinking I should get a couple of good items at last. How wrong I was, all good items apart from 1 mystery prize and what do you know, I hit the mystery prize on all 10 offerings. So all I got was again worthless rubbish. Ok I expected to hit the mystery prize a few times, but not every time.

Again Glu offer us great things but stack the odds in their own favour to much.

First thing first.. Business is in their first priority.. You must be really unlucky then.. One of my guild mate got 2 godly and wand for $20 gems.. He must be super lucky or you must be awfully unlucky.. ON bright side atleast they have done something finally!!! TIER 9 is coming soon I guess too..excited!!
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I hope the Godly items can still be farmed though. I haven't seen one in a while now in endless.. hehehe :P
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    recently got the godly talisman berserker and Vulture in one run... and the shoulders of Resolve 3 runs later
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Must be very unlucky, my thoughts where if you hit even just one or two of the better items people might spend even more money.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    So here it comes, godly items for real money, fck u GLU, there is no point playing anymore if any noob can buy best items.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    So here it comes, godly items for real money, fck u GLU, there is no point playing anymore if any noob can buy best items.

C'mon man! Players cannot buy the best gears! The buy offerings and if they are lucky, they could get one godly gears (or more). Keep in mind that any F2P game need to find a way to moneytize their players.

I saw many threads on this forum saying that no good items were available in the gold and beast king offering. Having godly gears now available in gold offering is really great.

Thanks Glu!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    krok8 wrote: »
    C'mon man! Players cannot buy the best gears! The buy offerings and if they are lucky, they could get one godly gears (or more). Keep in mind that any F2P game need to find a way to moneytize their players.

I saw many threads on this forum saying that no good items were available in the gold and beast king offering. Having godly gears now available in gold offering is really great.

Thanks Glu!

No its not great. If i or anyone else have godly items, i know he/i earned them.
    Now there is no pride having godly items.
    And dont need this ******** about f2p games need to money... bla bla there is many ways for f2p games to earned money, but this is the worst way which should never happen in f2p game. But its happen only in greedy company games like GLU.
  • styleoceanstyleocean Registered Users 4 Posts
    yup they can get godly items but they still have to fulfill lvl requirement. quit crying over small matter . u got it by farming they got by donating just say thanks to those guys they are funding the game u r playing
  • noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    styleocean wrote: »
    yup they can get godly items but they still have to fulfill lvl requirement. quit crying over small matter . u got it by farming they got by donating just say thanks to those guys they are funding the game u r playing

Same thoughts exactly, I wont pay for this game. Plus its been in the forum many posts about lottery having super low rate. I am yes of course thankful for those funded in this game to keep the server running.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

exactly. business need to make money to survive. providing free service to the general and requires pay service for other.

atleast everyones has a way to get the item either pay or farm even tho the drop rate is low.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    No its not great. If i or anyone else have godly items, i know he/i earned them.
    Now there is no pride having godly items.
    And dont need this ******** about f2p games need to money... bla bla there is many ways for f2p games to earned money, but this is the worst way which should never happen in f2p game. But its happen only in greedy company games like GLU.

Seriously, this sense of earning you have, let it be yours, let others get their sense of accomplishment however they see fit. It's a game people, not the end of the world.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts

Totally agree!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I am not to happy with godly items in offering. Most of us high gs players have spent weeks and months grinding endless for the few godly items we have, but now anyone can get the items for just a few bucks. It's like a slap in the face to those of us that have worked hard to get these items. now anyone can get godly in just a few minutes with no work, or skill. For those high gs players that support the godly items in offerings, let's see how much you like it when you get knocked out of the top rankings on the player board by a kid with a credit card that did nothing at all but spend some money, while you spent months to get your items.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Thanks to GLU for the new offering update. In $20 worth, got 2 godly items and 1 guaranteed lvl 44 weapon butcher. i will now have better defense and better damage even if not that much compare to legendary lvl 44. Without this, i think i can't survive tower of heroes lvl 114. "that's what you call no point of playing if you are aiming for something you cant achieve". "that is what pointless means". This is better than buying gems for potions to survive.

And btw to those childish in mind, we dont buy items. we buy gems and hoping to get nice stuffs. So there's no guarantee. All are luck. just luck.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    lIIusion wrote: »
    And btw to those childish in mind, we dont buy items. we buy gems and hoping to get nice stuffs. So there's no guarantee. All are luck. just luck.

This is kind of contradicting. After all, spend enough money, you'll get the godly items. they're the same thing.

The items are guaranteed as long as you have a nice, thick wallet.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.

1) We are not crying.

2) We just want to say that godly items and gs have lost their value due to the fact that you can just buy everything. Yes, buying stuff is the same as spinning offerings. You spend enough, you get it.

3) Level requirement is a joke. I could get to level 44 in a couple of days. Guess how long it took to get murdermaker?

4) We do appreciate that people pay.
    Personal I dont care a s... About the leaderboard. Just playing it for fun. Prizes for the tourny is nothing great either, and honesty, in this game there is no skill involve, as long as your GS requirement is above the suggested, its just bashing thru with brute force. Skill or should I say its patience if u re fighting a boss with suggested GS higher than wat I have. All I need to do is observe his pattern of attack and throw in some patience running round, it usually gets the job done, or throw in some pots here and there. Yes, its just a game, some pixels, not the end of the world
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    1) We are not crying.

2) We just want to say that godly items and gs have lost their value due to the fact that you can just buy everything. Yes, buying stuff is the same as spinning offerings. You spend enough, you get it.

3) Level requirement is a joke. I could get to level 44 in a couple of days. Guess how long it took to get murdermaker?

4) We do appreciate that people pay.

It may seem like it lost it's value to some of you that spent countless hours farming for the godlys but you are failing to see that it's rare for someone to even get a godly even when they pay. Of course some may but those are just the lucky ones, kind of like the person that gets a godly within thier first few runs. Realistically though, I doubt glu will release the numbers but I will bet people pay upwards of atleast a hundred bucks just to get a godly. If you ask me.. they still hold thier value more then ever,
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
    This is kind of contradicting. After all, spend enough money, you'll get the godly items. they're the same thing.

This is not true at all... It's like saying you can kill the Jade forest boss forever and eventually you'll get the wings WHICH is also untrue... You could spend a million dollars and if your luck doesnt pan out it is possible you wont get a single Godly item... Sure you can get a lvl 44 purple weapon each 900 gems you spend that's the ONLY guarantee it has... You would hope that if you spend a few hundred you can get all the pieces but you could end up with zero and a **** ton of purple weapons... Useless after the first one....

Also the only reason why they did this is probably because they are going to be releasing a higher tier set... So to assist people to get ready for the new content they are giving people the choice to get a few piece to help them progress...

THIS doesnt happen in F2P games only... It happens in P2P as well... Example WoW: You could have ran BWL a million times to get the full tier set from that instance... oh wait Burning Crusade comes out and the **** Blue gear is better than the epic gear from BWL? IT HAPPENS FOLKS~!! that is the point of the game... to keep you playing for the new and better gear... Its a tactic that has been used for centuries... You complain and yet you still play and you play countless hours.... This is how games stay alive... If you dont like it just stop gaming altogether cause no matter which game you play this will happen.
    anyway, even if some players wanna try their luck at the offerings, its their choices, and we all know the offerings has such a lowwwww drop rate, god knows how much they will be spending before getting the right items
    noob201 wrote: »
    anyway, even if some players wanna try their luck at the offerings, its their choices, and we all know the offerings has such a lowwwww drop rate, god knows how much they will be spending before getting the right items

Totally agree... And FYI Im saving up 441 gems to try the 10 pull on gold for my mage... Will let you know if she gets any unbreakables... Most likely all junk
    Totally agree... And FYI Im saving up 441 gems to try the 10 pull on gold for my mage... Will let you know if she gets any unbreakables... Most likely all junk

Don't use the gold offerings until you are level 44.

Cuz then you'll get really good stuff. Even the buy ten guaranteed weap is good.
    Don't use the gold offerings until you are level 44.

Cuz then you'll get really good stuff. Even the buy ten guaranteed weap is good.

441 gems is gonna be a pain to get though. Ugh.
    Thank you Ultra... I almost blew that 1 time offer ... I guess I need to grind it out to 44 =) Im at 399 gems atm and only lvl37 so I got a lot of time
    Thank you Ultra... I almost blew that 1 time offer ... I guess I need to grind it out to 44 =) Im at 399 gems atm and only lvl37 so I got a lot of time

Yup try the offering when tier 8 or level 44 items are available, so maybe lady luck will shine and get godly? Good luck :-)
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Can anyone else confirm if the Silver God offering gives Demon Prince Soulshards?

My guild mate have gotten 5 Demon Prince Soulshards and he's not even beaten Legendary Nian yet. He's been stuck there for days and he's desperate enough to use what he's saved from the offerings. Initially he just wanted Demon Prince Blood but he got those instead. Of course, in a span of hundreds of coins that is.
    durc15 wrote: »
    Can anyone else confirm if the Silver God offering gives Demon Prince Soulshards?

My guild mate have gotten 5 Demon Prince Soulshards and he's not even beaten Legendary Nian yet. He's been stuck there for days and he's desperate enough to use what he's saved from the offerings. Initially he just wanted Demon Prince Blood but he got those instead. Of course, in a span of hundreds of coins that is.
    Best u can get in silver is heart. If he got soulshard then it was from gold offer, why he's lying that got them from silver idk.

it's nice for you guys that you had legendary drops from JC, that's why u can farm at endless beyond lvl 113+++ but in my case as others have as well that haven't got legendary/godly drops from JC,it's impossible for us to pass that lvl in endless hoping to get godly items and leg lvl 44 weapon. for it to be possible, we need to buy lots of gems to buy potions and revive. which is buying gems for gold and beast offerings is more practical to do. if only jade ronin drops leg lvl 44 weapon and godly items, why would i spend money to buy gems?

so it is just our last option we clearly see to get great stuffs. if you're in our situation, what will you do? do endless even if you know you can only survive until lvl 113? or train at jade ronin expecting for miracle. that's wasting of time man. and btw, it's every players discreet and decision. we have all our individual liberty in playing this game. so RESPECT!
    durc15 wrote: »

there's no soulshard in silver offerings. it' s impossible. what's possible is, if your mate has an item that needs soulshard from leg hb, he can upgrade it to max by buying gems.you can see it when you try to evolve the item at 3 star. and you see 0/2, 0/3, 0/5 in soulshard depending if the item is rare, epic or legendary. there's button option there that u can buy gems for shards. and gold offerings offer soulshards.
    I hate to be an a*s*s* on this subject but if you are in full unbreakable + Chad all at 0/0 3 star... and cant get passed 115 you need to practice... My mage is still to low for me to know and Monk I've heard a lot of people complain about him too but a Warrior for sure should be able to clear 115 without pots if you can Parry... Parry is the key to success =) If you are a Warrior and your saying it's impossible you are wrong... It is possible it just takes a little effort and skill.

I can clear 130 without a single pot with GS 9800 (IIF gear)