My guild got tier 5 rewards in beast offering tournament

We all spent money on your fundraiser event to get some really good guild rewards. We have yet to get them and this is BS, we deserve our rewards or that was false advertising, if thats the case ill make sure to take it up with apple and have everyone in my order get there money back from you robbing us and not giving us what we earned! Ill give u one week before i take it up with apple, it does make the devs of this game look bad if apple has to be involved

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    There were no guild rewards.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97918-Rage-of-the-Beast-God-Tiered-Spender-Event

Theres no guild reward for that event only player. check the link it only stated top player.
  • Nick88Nick88 Registered Users 13 Posts
    My gosh those money hungry devs, what a WASTE, ill not spend another cent on this game. These devs are worthless, they allow hackers and now they want each player to spend 450$ for top tier rewards. These devs are smoking crack!
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nick88 wrote: »
    My gosh those money hungry devs, what a WASTE, ill not spend another cent on this game. These devs are worthless, they allow hackers and now they want each player to spend 450$ for top tier rewards. These devs are smoking crack!

Sorry you feel this way, but it was clearly indicated as player rewards.

Plus, for anyone that wants to complain about spending money, how else do you think improvements on the game will be delivered? The game is not the only one in Glu's portfolio, so unless it generates a profit, there is not going to be improvements made, or enhancements.

There is still a business angle that must be considered.
    Yea i understand they gotta make $ but they clearly did not state it was individual, it stated individual and guild rewards, my entire guild is furious! We will not be participating in any of these events in future, next time clearly stare individual and not guild rewards!
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Yea i understand they gotta make $ but they clearly did not state it was individual, it stated individual and guild rewards, my entire guild is furious! We will not be participating in any of these events in future, next time clearly stare individual and not guild rewards!

We are sorry you are upset about this, but there is not a single mention of guild rewards in any of the banners, promotions, or forum posts. We will work to make such things more explicit in the future if possible though.

480, to be exact.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Nick88 please learn to read. I don't agree with moloch to much but on this issue you are out of line and you should cease and desist and further forum ideas. This is not a request that you never write on forums again.
    I hope u never write on forums again.
    Hey Nick88, please get your entire guild hooked on phonics so they know how to read.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hey Nick88, please get your entire guild hooked on phonics so they know how to read.

Sorry to butt in, but I think two posts ago he may have gotten the idea.
    I hope Nick88 and his entire guild got the point and would please read the tournament stipulations before writing on forums.
    Well thanks legion for your awesome insight, if we dont post in forum how are devs supposed to know improvements to do to the game. I dunno what the devs were thinking, let me break it down for you 480$ for one player is either an entire months worth of groceries and gas, or better yet its a ps4 with an extra controller and game, or a xbox one with an extra controller and 2 games. If devs wanted to make money clearly that event was NOT the way to do it, do you really feel players would spend that much on this game for a 2 day event! Are you just hoping that the handful of rich players spend that money on this, why dont you make some changes to actuallu get more money into your game for example pvp, who would have thought! Or what about giving players time to prep for an event instead of coming online and oh look theres an event, like an email to all players a few days in advance,the devs are trying to make a quick buck and clearly there are much more effective ways to do so. All it would take is a weekend of sitting down and doing some coding, without getting paid sometimes. I have a business of my own therefore i know how they work, if u do your own coding which hopefully you do, its not a big deal to not get paid one weekend and get lots of new extras in your game that would make the average player spend money, which would in turn make devs more money because more players would do just that buying potions or gear for pvp would happen ALL THE TIME. If making money is your goal they put in new endgame content for your higher level players because it costs 1/3 of the cost for player retention and 3/3 the cost to find and bring new players in your game.
    With your hooked on phonics idea, thats not a bad idea ill get right on that rofl, but u need anger management courses for sure, so enjoy!
    P.S if u want to make more money u gotta do alot better job at making events FAIR and eliminating all these hackers in your game!
    Also i apologize for being rude not to legion but to devs personally, i normally can control my temper but i was in a very serious car accident and being on percocet all the time, my temper gets the best of me at times
  • YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nick88, please don't get discouraged!
    I would like to encourage you your entire guild to spend more money!

The more you people pay for a "free" game the more amused I am :)
    $480, well I bet you could buy some decent real world items for that!, Ps4, quadcopter, few good nights out, you name it :)

Guess I'm missing something, as perhaps spending $480 for few pixels in a small game is a much better investment.
    I do play this game too, as I enjoy it, but spending money on it... well I would have to seriously miss something in my life.

The end.
    Yosen wrote: »
    Nick88, please don't get discouraged!
    I would like to encourage you your entire guild to spend more money!

The more you people pay for a "free" game the more amused I am :)
    $480, well I bet you could buy some decent real world items for that!, Ps4, quadcopter, few good nights out, you name it :)

Guess I'm missing something, as perhaps spending $480 for few pixels in a small game is a much better investment.
    I do play this game too, as I enjoy it, but spending money on it... well I would have to seriously miss something in my life.

The end.

No, spending money in EW3 is kind of a waste unless you're rich, or you have a passion for gaming. Spending a little here and there is pretty common though.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Ultra. you do realize Yosen was being an a*s*s right?

@Yosen -- Go do your judging somewhere else... Your first post on the forums is an a*s*s of a post so I can already see what your made of.... What they want to do with their money is their choice and not for you to judge... Sucks to be poor huh? Some people are just born rich... dont be so bitter... be happy

@Nick88 There were pretty straight forward with there being no guild rewards for that tourny. Just need to be more careful and read thoroughly. In anycase, I hope to see you around in game... avoid Legionsblade/Yosen...
  • YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ultra. you do realize Yosen was being an a*s*s right?

@Yosen -- Go do your judging somewhere else... Your first post on the forums is an a*s*s of a post so I can already see what your made of.... What they want to do with their money is their choice and not for you to judge... Sucks to be poor huh? Some people are just born rich... dont be so bitter... be happy

@Nick88 There were pretty straight forward with there being no guild rewards for that tourny. Just need to be more careful and read thoroughly. In anycase, I hope to see you around in game... avoid Legionsblade/Yosen...

..ok MR "experienced member" :)
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Nice second post buddy =) GG