ADMIN: Any news on Kindle updates?

Title says it. Any news or even rumors, possibilities? Anything at all that suggests Kindle players aren't wasting their time?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    XenoshadoW wrote: »
    Title says it. Any news or even rumors, possibilities? Anything at all that suggests Kindle players aren't wasting their time?

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but the team has no plans to update Kindle at this time.
  • GiewcioGiewcio Registered Users 10 Posts
    You must play another game. Give administration some time to introduce changes.
  • XenoshadoWXenoshadoW Registered Users 9 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but the team has no plans to update Kindle at this time.

Any chance they could give us a way to carry our accounts over to a different android device so we wouldn't have to start over to enjoy the newer features?
    Sorry- that's not possible. :/
  • ironXedgeironXedge Registered Users 29 Posts
    Why not?? does the Kindle have a smaller player base? Not making enough money?? This really sucks.. I was looking forward to the jade forest and endless mode. You say we cant switch devices... is there any way would could get a credit on a ios device? So is Kindle completely done or is there a chance we could get it later? This sucks...
  • XenoshadoWXenoshadoW Registered Users 9 Posts
    ironXedge wrote: »
    Why not?? does the Kindle have a smaller player base? Not making enough money?? This really sucks.. I was looking forward to the jade forest and endless mode. You say we cant switch devices... is there any way would could get a credit on a ios device? So is Kindle completely done or is there a chance we could get it later? This sucks...

Kindle is definitely a smaller player base, but it's got to be significant. The fact is, if Glu doesn't update the game for Kindle players, they will eventually lose all of us, and we pay too.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Im so glad I didnt buy a kindle =) I may still buy one for reading but that's probably about it =)
  • yurfrendenyurfrenden Registered Users 4 Posts
    wow glu, you are terrible. HEY THERE HO THERE WE MADE YOU GUYS THIS GREAT GAME BUT OH WAIT YOU DONT GET TO KEEP PLAYING IT WITH EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE WE DECIDED TO TAKE A BIG FART ON YOUR HEAD AND LAUGH. GLU IS BAD GLU IS BAD
    yurfrenden wrote: »
    wow glu, you are terrible. HEY THERE HO THERE WE MADE YOU GUYS THIS GREAT GAME BUT OH WAIT YOU DONT GET TO KEEP PLAYING IT WITH EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE WE DECIDED TO TAKE A BIG FART ON YOUR HEAD AND LAUGH. GLU IS BAD GLU IS BAD

Making multiple threads and then going through EVERY Kindle thread and replying is borderline spamming. We understand you want an update. When the team decides to do an update, you'll know. This thread, and all the rest are now closed.
This discussion has been closed.