Options

Trade system between players

royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
It would b awesome to have a trade board between players or even just guild members, so the fully maxed Chad I have could go to use since I no longer need it, I could get coins, regeants, and other gear I might need in exchange.

Comments

• Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    If this happens more people will start to complain that there is nothing to do. As gear and everything else can be easily brought. The need for farming would be lost. With no farming there is no game.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Thats a pretty **** retarted idea. People can get from lvl 1 weapons to 36 in no time lol
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gee, great! so that means all the lazy noobs can just level up to 44 and get the entire godly set from their best friend who just bought them from the gold offerings!

The only bad thing is that there is no pride in having the best gear in the game! Isn't that just wonderful to the people who worked their *** off for these items!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    They could make all weapons/armor/accessories bound to a specific character... I would like to be able to trade amongst my own characters... ie) Moving reagents from my warrior to my mage... or gold... I dont mind farming for gear but it would be nice if I can at least give the 60+ DPSS that I have no use for to another toon..
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    They could make all weapons/armor/accessories bound to a specific character... I would like to be able to trade amongst my own characters... ie) Moving reagents from my warrior to my mage... or gold... I dont mind farming for gear but it would be nice if I can at least give the 60+ DPSS that I have no use for to another toon..

This idea doesn't work for the same reason the others don't. Even trading between mage, monk and warrior makes it too easy for the most experienced to dump unneeded reagents on the up-and-coming classes. Great to have but I'm sure the game designers see that it would break the game just like making unlimited gems would break the game.
  • Options
    Wow, didn't know some would get that upset lol, I just hate farming good gear and seeing it go to waste cuz I already have it or better, but I understand the need to keep the game profitable and that it won't happen, or if it did, reagents be impossible to get or really expensive, mostly wanted to see what people had to say lol.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    if this would happen, admin should lessen the legendary drop rate into 5%. So that it cannot be easily acquired by anyone. And it should not be just trade, should be selling and buying system. Maybe the player didn't effort, well at least they spend 1 billion coins for it. lol. and admin should also add fusion reagents that can upgrade the max gear score of a rare or epic item for those players who do not have legendaries.. Acquiring unupgraded legendaries should be far better than upgraded epics.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Trade with hacker? Just no...
  • Options
    Ok, so my guild leader had a pretty good idea, make it a system where the items/gear are traded or auctioned for Gems. The person selling said gear gets 90% of the sale amount and glu keeps 10%. So gems are still bought, a cut is taken off the top for use of the system, and people can buy fully evolved gear. minimum sale prices could be set for the gear by the game so the market can be controlled. What do u think of that? Please no bashing, this is a discussion and I would like honest feedback and suggestions as well. There has to be some sort of solution where it's a win-win for everybody and we can make use of the nice gear that we work so hard to build.
  • Options
    royl256 wrote: »
    Ok, so my guild leader had a pretty good idea, make it a system where the items/gear are traded or auctioned for Gems. The person selling said gear gets 90% of the sale amount and glu keeps 10%. So gems are still bought, a cut is taken off the top for use of the system, and people can buy fully evolved gear. minimum sale prices could be set for the gear by the game so the market can be controlled. What do u think of that? Please no bashing, this is a discussion and I would like honest feedback and suggestions as well. There has to be some sort of solution where it's a win-win for everybody and we can make use of the nice gear that we work so hard to build.

You want an honest opinion?

Let me ask you something first.

Why do we admire the top guys on gs leaderboard?

Answer: They worked hard for their gear (with the exception of some people who just payed thousands for gold offerings)

So now, wouldn't having the top gear be worthless if we could just buy it off someone? Same reason i hate offerings, it takes away the meaning of "hard work". It takes away the pride in having this "top gear". Because everyone who is addicted enough will buy it. And then nothing would be cool to have.
  • Options

Answer: They worked hard for their gear (with the exception of some people who just payed thousands for gold offerings)

So now, wouldn't having the top gear be worthless if we could just buy it off someone? Same reason i hate offerings, it takes away the meaning of "hard work". It takes away the pride in having this "top gear". Because everyone who is addicted enough will buy it. And then nothing would be cool to have.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    royl256 wrote: »
    Fair enough.

Wasn't trying to bash, but i would hate it if people just started buying gear. It pains me that something i worked so hard for can now be bought in gold offerings for a fat chunk of money.
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts

I dunno if I go as far to say any of them are admired...
  • Options
    Comar wrote: »
    I dunno if I go as far to say any of them are admired...

Vadevalor was my idol for the longest time.

I kind of lost respect for him when he started spending money, but who am i to judge someone?
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts

What an ultradrama?! Just mind your own mr.dramatic. it's just their suggestion. they have the liberty to suggest. what's wrong with you... ULTRA DUDONG. Ultra MEDDLER.
  • Options
    lIIusion wrote: »
    What an ultradrama?! Just mind your own mr.dramatic. it's just their suggestion. they have the liberty to suggest. what's wrong with you... ULTRA DUDONG. Ultra MEDDLER.

Illusion huh?

Your ***** is an illusion.

And he wanted honest feedback. Go **** yourself